In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Links for learning more about BDSM  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 807
    • RapeCage
Links for learning more about BDSM
« on: June 23, 2014, 09:22:20 PM »
Please place links to your most helpful BDSM sites in this thread for members' reference.  :spank:
« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 10:29:54 PM by Addie »

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
  • Rep: 18
  • add a lil bit of bubbles to the darkness
« Last Edit: August 25, 2014, 06:02:44 AM by fxyrx2 »
rough it up

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
Re: Links for learning more about BDSM
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2014, 01:45:08 AM »
http://levenageorge.wordpress.com/6-questions-every-submissive-needs-to-ask-her-potential-dominant/  as it may go against our nature to ask q's, it's important we do so, otherwise we could end up in a situation that sets us poorly and is not ideal for dom or sub
rough it up

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2014, 03:08:36 AM »
rough it up

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2014, 03:22:35 AM »
http://bdsmunveiled.com/2013/05/warning-signs-of-fake-dominant.html warning, that site is kinda messy, you need to scroll down a bit before you can see the article but it's useful
rough it up

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1073
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2014, 04:22:07 PM »
http://bdsmunveiled.com/2013/05/warning-signs-of-fake-dominant.html warning, that site is kinda messy, you need to scroll down a bit before you can see the article but it's useful

That could double as warning signs of any abusive partner. Real good advice and so very important to know. :thumbs:

They have a page about pet play too. I like that.
I expect a lot of things when I come browse a rape fantasy forum. Full-on shaking, can't breathe, belly laughter is not one of them, but here I am. ~Eigniu

Limits

Offline fxyrx2

• Pet fx
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2014, 12:02:23 AM »
sadly I found out the hard way about this, I hope that others find it useful and remember it. For whatever reason, ppl in general see Doms as abusive, subs as vics....not really so if they took the time to understand
rough it up

Offline iceman044

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2014, 05:09:42 AM »
sadly I found out the hard way about this, I hope that others find it useful and remember it. For whatever reason, ppl in general see Doms as abusive, subs as vics....not really so if they took the time to understand

not into the whole thing but I think I did pretty good during out last chat.

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2015, 12:31:15 AM »
http://www.bdsmwiki.info/Main_Page is a wiki devoted to BDSM terms. A good primer.

Offline larry6

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2015, 06:57:02 PM »
Thanks. Some good links.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 622
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2015, 02:08:47 PM »
@Addie is it just me or has much of the info I learnt from 10-15 years ago disappeared from the Internet? Lots of my old mainstream BDSM links are gone. Just a quick search of online BDSM info seems to lead to lots of blogs by fuckwits wot haven't a clue wot they're on about nor how insular their knowledge is and how far from the mainstream it is. I binned most of my mainstream books years ago so I haven't even got those to point people to anymore.

No wonder I've seen so many confused newbies.  :facepalm2:
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I think I'd be into bukkake if it was with a bunch of my clones. - BindYou
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2015, 03:47:03 PM »
@Addie bumping the above in case you didn't get the @mention. It seems they failed recently. Still curious about your own experience and sources though as I recall most of my sources were shit you shared with me long ago anyway.
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2015, 08:12:31 PM »
@RayPistonprowl Thanks for reminding me. This is a long-term project of mine. I did a sweep of all my old links and found many outdated. I'll do some new searches and see if there's any I can recommend.

Offline DaddyPeter

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #13 on: February 07, 2017, 01:09:54 AM »
I have always found fet to be a great site but the censorship police have attacked the site so now I use one44.net as it is a great alternative to one44dotnet and the censorship police have not attacked the site yet LOL
« Last Edit: February 07, 2017, 01:11:34 AM by DaddyPeter »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #14 on: February 07, 2017, 01:37:24 PM »
@DaddyPeter It appears Fet's jettisoning of 'extreme' content has more to do with their credit card processors shutting down their processing of credit cards. I suspect some fundie fuckwit reported the rape arrest of that popular Australian dom member to their credit card processing companies and that's why they shut down their processing. Fet is hosted in Canada where site operators aren't as well protected legally against shit said by their posters (our host is in USA). Sadly that Fet member wot got arrested for rape had a tremendous Fet following, and I've seen some of the shit he was teaching all those starry-eyed followers and all I can say is it's only a wonder it took so long for him to get caught. He was a right predator. The guy was teaching some shit that was well off base. I've heard Fet still has some accurate information courtesy of experienced doms, but just as often you end up with rapist fuckwits doling out shit advice as though it were gospel when it's just shit.
:shrug:

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin