In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Are you a Sadist? 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Are you a Sadist?  (Read 6887 times)

Offline nemo01

• Rep: 32
Re: Are you a Sadist?
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2017, 12:04:23 AM »
Where is my favorite sadist? [member=23]nemo01[/member] you're a mean sadist. Lol

I can say i'm not a sadist but nobody will trust me, and yeah i'm a sadist, in fact i prefer giving pain to a beautiful woman than penetrate and cum in her

Offline CerealRapist

• Subtle Fiend of Role Play
  • Rep: 50
  • Control, training and enjoyment...of you.
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2018, 05:57:14 AM »
Yes @Surrender2U...I am very much a sadist.  But the type that focuses more on a) mental torture and 2) verbal humiliation. 

Though I'm not above a lovely dose of good, healthy physical torture when the situation calls for it.

cR

PS - This is in response to a vicious rumor going around - initiated by @randomgirl - that I have begun showing too much mercy to my victims.  Like Liv Tyler......
Once enslaved, her value is measured only in the sum total of her rapes.

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 26
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2018, 12:28:18 PM »
I once saw a t-shirt available at a BDSM convention that read: 'Sadist: One Who Cares Enough to Inflict the Very Best'

So yeah, under those criteria, I definitely consider myself a sadist

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1240
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2018, 03:06:49 PM »
I have bad urges to hurt people (not all, just the ones who set the urge off) but I think I also have the urge to just inflict... sensation, of any kind? Maybe so that I'll feel like I still exist...
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Unmasker

• Rep: 19
« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2018, 04:43:48 PM »
Does it have to be painful to be sadistic? To my mind no, and I count myself very much a sadist, but one who revels in inflicting helpless, ecstatic pleasure. My enjoyment usually comes from exploiting a woman's physical and psychological weaknesses or vulnerabilities, frequently against her will. But I do enjoy a spot of pain now and then, such as a good spanking in a master/slave situation. 

I have never quite been sure where that places me in the BDSM spectrum(s) if anywhere, but I've also learned not to care much about it.  ;)
"I've got you now, my pretty!"

~ Snidely Whiplash

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 614
« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2018, 09:52:49 PM »
Yes @Surrender2U...I am very much a sadist.  But the type that focuses more on a) mental torture and 2) verbal humiliation. 

Though I'm not above a lovely dose of good, healthy physical torture when the situation calls for it.

cR

PS - This is in response to a vicious rumor going around - initiated by @randomgirl - that I have begun showing too much mercy to my victims.  Like Liv Tyler......

@CerealRapist Way to twist my words :laugh:
But i do take my job of rumormongering seriously.. :whistle:

Offline Misterajc

• Rep: 1
  • On your knees, bitch
    • The Joy of Bondage
« Reply #51 on: February 25, 2018, 11:56:09 AM »
Yes definitely. I like biting, pinching (especially nipple pinching), spanking, canes, hair pulling. I wrote a book on bullwhips, and know how to use those to cause pain safely, but don't do that often as it leaves me a bit far from my prey.
Most photos I post are my own, from photo shoots organized by me or other folks. I have model releases for them. If you want to chat I'm misterajc on gmail and most chat services. If you're in Northern California and interested in modeling for bondage pictures, message me.

Offline The Sickness

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2018, 07:16:19 PM »
I got started by accident when I saw a movie that featured rape scenes when I was only 7 years old.  I like girls and women screaming and crying from intense pain. I also like watching videos where a woman has anal sex for the first time.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl