In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Are you a Sadist? 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Are you a Sadist?  (Read 8927 times)

Offline Goldenman

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
Re: Are you a Sadist?
« Reply #60 on: November 14, 2019, 11:45:08 AM »
I'd say that inflicting pain and watching a woman suffer is a turn on for me.  Of course it all depends on the type of woman, to be honest, some women the urge to put them in pain is enormously strong, and for others its hard to imagine anything but vanilla sex with.  But for rape fantasies, yes, I very much want to hurt just to hurt

Offline Corvid

• Rep: 68
  • A gentleman and a scholar
« Reply #61 on: December 07, 2019, 06:51:59 PM »
Yes. I am a sadist. I enjoy inflicting pain on attractive women.

There might have been a time in early childhood where I could have been a masochist instead, but this is the side I came down upon.

...However, I would (to be polite) caution anyone from suggesting that they have some kind of deep, absolute  understanding of what being a sadist means from the outside. It doesn't necessarily imply trauma, nor a lack of empathy. Quite the opposite. I think I am quite possibly more empathetic for understanding my own capacity to inflict pain, and more cautious to avoid doing so unintentionally. In a strange way, the infliction of pain brings me closer to the subject of that pain; in a sense, I feel what they feel.

It also doesn't mean that I feel entitled to be selfish and heedless of a lover's needs. The women who have had sex with me have had different desires, different angles where our desires interconnected. Some were into bondage. Some liked to relinquish control. Some enjoyed being hurt. Most of them felt a kind of satisfaction in the act of satisfying a lover. None of that meant that what we did together was exlusively D/S, B&D, S&M. I had a very interesting encounter with a girlfriend in college that involved me digitally bringing her to orgasm with the expectation that I was going to spank her- which I did not.

Most of the pain infliction that I indulge in these days is impact play of one sort or another. My partner isn't so much into that kind of toys, though we do have some vibrators and bondage gear that we trot out occasionally. I am very careful to make certain that any pain she endures does not overshadow the pleasure that she receives.

My sadistic side is a portion of my personality that I keep carefully portioned off. I tend to be a very polite and respectful person. I am certain that anyone with whom I engage in sexual intimacy is aware of my predilections and fully consenting.

Offline Jamesandthe

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2019, 03:41:05 PM »
I’m a true sadist, I enjoy inflicting all kinds of pain.

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Rep: 10
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2019, 12:37:29 PM »
Yes I'm a sadist and a masochist you can't give pain unless you understand how it feels imo. I love choking, scratching, roughly fucking, biting and hair pulling both male and female partners it makes me feel powerful and I like hearing them begging me to stop or just seeing how they react to the pain.

Offline Natalija

• Depraved, cum hungry domineering fuckslut
  • Rep: 39
  • Feed me, dickhead. NOW!
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2019, 02:23:30 PM »
I am a sadist, and a masohist, at the same time. I love pain. Inflicting it, and receiving it.

The sight of a man curling in a fetal posture in agony at my feet, after a good ballbusting session, gets me quite wet on a regular basis. Then he gets rewarded by my pussy in his face, and my mouth on his cock. Sometimes I handcuff him to a rack after, for some body-punching, slapping, whipping, for some extra pain, before I get down on him and suck him off, and let him shower me in his sperm.

Stick and carrot aproach. Its a good way of dominating a man, and making him pliable, in a extended femdom session.

By the same notion, I love geting punched in the face, during a sex-fight. Slapped. Competitive sex is a favorite of mine. Mixing fighting with sex, winner takes all. Preferably with blood drawn on both sides. I don't go down easy, and I can count the number of men who can overpower me on 1 hand, but if and when I do, I like the rack myself. Getting whipped, then assfucked roughly, gripped by my big fake tits as leverage, plowed like a bitch from behind.

Pain is an integral part of pleasure, for me. Giving and getting it. The erg only amplifys with it.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Rep: 1334
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2019, 06:36:07 PM »
I am fiewce sadist and I bust all the balls of all the men. Due to telekinesis, I do this while simultaneously hiding behind the couch.
I like fire. It's like something alive I can murder at my whim, over and over. ~Pookie. Definitely Pookie
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Ingenue

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2020, 03:50:43 AM »
Post removed in order to keep argument to one thread.
I like fire. It's like something alive I can murder at my whim, over and over. ~Pookie. Definitely Pookie
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
You savage ~the savage

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 115
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #67 on: January 16, 2020, 11:12:57 PM »
I am fiewce sadist and I bust all the balls of all the men. Due to telekinesis, I do this while simultaneously hiding behind the couch.

@Ingenue Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. You're a fierce sadist like I'm a fierce puppygirl. i.e., not at all.  :rofl:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Ingenue

« Reply #68 on: January 17, 2020, 07:20:33 PM »
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure. You're a fierce sadist like I'm a fierce puppygirl.

Pet, pet. Good girl, Buttons.
You savage ~the savage

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl