In Chat Now:
  • The European Girl / Part II 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: The European Girl / Part II  (Read 1372 times)

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 161
  • Seeking a Dom? Feel free to contact Me.
The European Girl / Part II
« on: February 07, 2022, 07:55:59 AM »
She understood and spoke English more than well enough to realize that the Controller had chosen her for torture.  Strung up as she was - naked, alone, sweating profusely in the chill damp - her kidnapper was well pleased with her pin-straight blonde hair and smooth pale skin set against the backdrop of his dank basement.  His chamber of sex-torture.  The constant thrum of the Hush vibe inserted within her anus and the accompanying hum of the Lovense vibrator set tight against her labia afforded the European visitor a sense of erotica to contrast with her unspeakable agony. 

"Damn.  You look just like her."

She couldn't respond.  Like a rabid dog she'd had a wooden dowel placed horizontally between her teeth.  Which had been painfully set in place by rubber straps that crisscrossed the back of her head.  These bindings PRESSED the dowel in her mouth mercilessly against the corners of what had been a smile only a few hours before.  And caused her jaw muscles to throb horribly with cramping. 

"She was very frightened of my whip.  I wonder if you'll scream as loudly."

Strung up as she was with her hands and arms outstretched above her head and secured to a ceiling restraint she hung vertically as the switch caressed her nude body for not the first nor the last time.  Square upon her left nipple...

...THWAAAACCKKKKKK!!.

"Mu - uugghh!!  UU - aarrrrgggghhhhhh!!"

Just as brand new waves of sensation provided by the dehumanizing Hush and the degrading Lovense swept up between her gorgeous legs and kissed her madly contorting body.  Not wholly erasing the searing pain in her abused breast...but at least adding a layer of shame and uncertainty to her mindset as the Controller circled her dangling body and contemplated his next chess move.  Rook to pain four?

"You must get acquainted with my whip whore.  Addie did.  Now it's your turn.  In the eighteenth century an English gentleman could by law whip his wife so long as the switch was no thicker than his own thumb.  So - as you can see - I have every right (and all the opportunity) to induce you to entertain me with your misery.  Amuse me kid..."

The next lash smoked across her flat, white belly.  THWAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!

"Muurrrrgggghhhh!  MU - UUGGHHHHHHHH!!"

The Controller countered by amping up the depth intensity and wave pattern of both implements that were subjecting his brand new victim to sexual pleasure.  Despite the excruciating pain he was inflicting onto her nakedness.  The European girl's pretty hair was becoming matted with perspiration.  Her silken legs trembled violently in anticipation of another sweep of the Controller's satanic riding crop. 

Until - to her lasting humiliation - the devices set upon her by the Controller forced the young submissive girl to cum for the third time in a frenzied orgasm that belied her tortured state.

"Uu - uummrrrr...uummrrrr.  Uu - uummmmrrrraaaaaagh!  Uummrraagghh!  UUMMRRAAAAGGGGHHHHHH!!"

He watched the European girl's every movement as the cascade of her unwelcome climax made that pale body buckle with false ecstasy.  It was a brief respite of exquisite bliss.  But already the poor thing was anticipating the next beating.  The next bolt of stinging, wrenching pain.

"Very good.  You cum as hard as Addie Broyles did!  Same exact leg kicks and similar breast shimmies.  Lord I was fortunate in coming across you slut!  Are we having a good time fraulein?  More vibe?  More whip?  Another fucking?  Another RAPE?
 Girl...we've just gotten started.  But wait.  Why is it that you don't have a welt on your opposite breast yet?  Hmmmmmm?"

THWAAAACCCCKKKKKK!!

"MAARRGGHH!!  Mu - uuuugggghhhhhhhh!!"

The Controller thought his newest lodger looked wonderful as her bare feet drummed in agony against the stone floor.  He'd put just enough rope about the European girl...wrists, throat control, hips (to keep the Hush and the Lovense painfully TIGHT), knees and ankles.  Not too much...but more than absolutely necessary to keep his latest whore in a position to absorb punishment.  Severe punishment.  Torture.

"Does baby girl desire another orgasm?  Hmmmm?  Allie's best tally was six orgasms in a single session of discipline.  You're only halfway there pig.  But Jesus!  You DO look so much like her!  Arch your back slut.  SHOW OFF YOUR FUCKING LEGS OR I'LL GET ANGRY GIRL!!  Whimper all you like but this is going to happen; today, tomorrow, the next day, FOREVER!  Cum for me slut.  I wanna' watch you enjoy yourself despite the crippling pain.  Look in the mirror!  Make sure the cameras capture your true profile.  That's it.  Thaaaat's it!  Just like Addie!  Welcome to America whore..."

THWAAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKKK!!!!"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2022, 01:26:50 AM by CerealRapist »
A few are submissive.  The remainder are sex slaves.

Offline YoungSub

• Hey lovely stranger
  • Rep: 4
Re: The European Girl
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2022, 01:28:45 PM »
A well written and nice beginning for the European girl. She seems quite familiar to me. 😁😜 Your style is direct, but I like it nevertheless!
Pain enthusiast from Germany - I love a good torture.

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2022, 04:44:26 PM »
Thank you very much @YoungSub

I believe that the majority of the indirect portion of my style takes place in my head prior to sitting down and composing a tale of sex slavery and sex torture.  That way - because I'm lazy - I can cut right to the chase and describe the agony and helplessness of our exquisite European pincushion beginning at Sentence One.

There are valuable insights (subtle beauties) in writing a tale depicting how a Controller 'chooses' a female for torture.  Or the art of stalking and abduction He utilizes to negate and neutralize her pathetic capacity for defending herself once she's cornered.  Occasionally I'll compose a story along those lines...

...but primarily i desire to 'hear' her shrieking in agony or 'watch' her writhing in crippling pain.

The winner controls the narrative.  And the Controller never loses.   :gag:

Offline YoungSub

• Hey lovely stranger
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2022, 11:56:48 AM »
@CerealRapist Totally understandable - I prefer the action part too, in rl as well as in stories.

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2022, 07:48:48 AM »
@CerealRapist Totally understandable - I prefer the action part too, in rl as well as in stories.

Especially when that action involves torture, degradation and slavery. 

If I was a Controller I firmly believe THEE best moments of my 'recreation' with helpless girls would be the moment they have been completely immobilized by restraints/bondage.  And are sobbing as they await rape and/or torture (or both!).  Just the INEVITABILITY of what torment and humiliation they are about to experience is an amphetamine to me. 

:angel:

Offline YoungSub

• Hey lovely stranger
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2022, 01:03:46 PM »

Especially when that action involves torture, degradation and slavery. 

If I was a Controller I firmly believe THEE best moments of my 'recreation' with helpless girls would be the moment they have been completely immobilized by restraints/bondage.  And are sobbing as they await rape and/or torture (or both!).  Just the INEVITABILITY of what torment and humiliation they are about to experience is an amphetamine to me. 

:angel:
I like that it is like a drug to you!

Offline theupsideofdown

• DOLOROVORE
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 16
  • dulce et decorum est...
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2022, 07:19:40 PM »
Sometimes we encounter doppelgangers. Or seeming doppelgangers. Of people and pleasures abandoned or obsolesced or expired.

And in the Heart's desperate reflex to preserve the dying beauty of the world we demand that this memory's mirror conform to that familiar fading image.

Mostly this does not work. It cannot work. Because a doppelganger is truly only the heart's imposition of dead splendours upon the real and living world.

But there are very rare, very seldom exceptions. When the New does authentically recapitulate the Old.

And it is as though Love's second-coming rebirths the Heart itself.

She really was just like Addie.

Offline YoungSub

• Hey lovely stranger
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2022, 04:19:48 PM »
Sometimes we encounter doppelgangers. Or seeming doppelgangers. Of people and pleasures abandoned or obsolesced or expired.

And in the Heart's desperate reflex to preserve the dying beauty of the world we demand that this memory's mirror conform to that familiar fading image.

Mostly this does not work. It cannot work. Because a doppelganger is truly only the heart's imposition of dead splendours upon the real and living world.

But there are very rare, very seldom exceptions. When the New does authentically recapitulate the Old.

And it is as though Love's second-coming rebirths the Heart itself.

She really was just like Addie.

How wonderfully poetic! 🤩🤩

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
Re: The Second European Girl
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2022, 01:26:17 AM »
The fresh girl hailed from northern Italy.  And spoke fluent French.  The Controller would instruct her in this Romance tongue...in between selective beatings.  She was younger than the other European girl...with darker hair, brown eyes and an olive complexion.  The severe beatings from her Controller had left no discernible blemishes upon her inviting body.  Not yet.  Though there was an excellent chance this would change by morning.

"Quiet" the sadist scolded in his second language.  "Lord knows I haven't begun to truly lean into you yet girl."  The Controller thought his threats and admonitions sounded as compelling in French as they always had in English.  This pleased him to no end as he played games with the new female in his custody.  "I merely need to tie off your arms behind your back in just such a manner that you're both secure AND uncomfortable."  He looked forward to hearing this dark sprite beg for mercy in her native speech...but that would have to wait until he feigned mercy and removed the thick invasive dildo gag from the mouth and throat of his increasingly frantic victim.  "You look superb in that bra I've given you.  As well as those blue jeans I've allowed you to put back on after I last raped you.  The way you looked in those jeans was the main reason I selected you back at the villa.  Above all the other silly girls."

As she stood tottering in the center of what she did not yet realize was a torture chamber the young girl wept and tried to breathe.  Despite the suffocating penis gag.  She was erect, vertical, unable to use her arms and tethered to a line drooping from the high ceiling via a leather slave collar about her delicate throat.  The navy blue bra her kidnapper had forced her to don showed off her subtle breasts quite nicely.  And despite her rising terror the helpless girl always knew her body looked fetching in the well fitted blue jeans that encased her slim legs and toned ass cheeks. 

"Just about set for your initiation slut" warned the Controller au Francaise as he painfully cinched a few rope knots that doubly secured his former prey and present slave to specifications.  He wanted this new whore to 'dance' during torture...but not be able to run away.  So he made an adjustment or two to the collar/leash that kept his victim strung up from the ceiling.  Almost on tip-toe.  Degraded and helpless.  Half naked.  And frightened beyond belief.  "Going to allow my actions to speak for themselves from here on out pig.  It was indeed unfortunate for you that I decided it was you that required punishment.  But...at least you won't be raped again for another few hours.  Time to suffer......"

These were the very last words the Controller spat at his dark European girl prior to branding her perfect ass cheeks with a searing hot iron fashioned with a block-letter 'K' and 'M'.  This he accomplished by humiliatingly pulling down the sobbing girl's blue jeans past her knees to calf level.  And then encircling her slim waist with a lasso of milky white Portugese rope that would enable him to control the grunting, writhing torture subject as blazing hot branding irons twice kissed and scalded her flesh.

"MU - UUGGHH!!  MAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!"

"GA - AAGGHHHH!!  MAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH!!"         

She'd been marked now.  Marked forever.  As the Controller's marionette.  Ahead lay at last two to three weeks of around-the-clock sexual abuse.  Until it became time to inflict only slightly smaller block-letter Ks and Ms to each of her naked breasts.  This torture - the Controller knew from experience - would be even more excruciatingly painful for the darker European girl than her savage ass branding.  But it had to be done. 

It was the reason he had selected this particular girl for attention. 

++++++++++++++++++++++

(just under six months later)

The Controller - in perfect French and halting Italian - explained to Carla Manzi that the blow torch was only to be used on her nipples.  And that he had supreme confidence in his own ability to make the ordeal his slave was about to endure a thorough one.  And a protracted one.  The pretty girl shrieked her lungs out for the duration of her last torture at the hands of the Controller.  Everything had been asked of Ms. Manzi.  And nothing had been left unscathed.  She had been the female chosen for sex torture months ago at the Villa Fabio Grosso.  And she had witnessed her fellow European captive treated similarly. 

Screams sound exactly the same in any language......

Offline YoungSub

• Hey lovely stranger
Re: The European Girl / Part II
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2022, 02:53:33 PM »
I just realized that you continued the story. I love it a lot! Your writing amazes me. 😍 Though now I want to know what happened during the six months prior to the blowtorch.

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2022, 09:28:58 PM »
OMG @YoungSub!  I thought you had left the site forever.  Sooooooo good knowing that captivity, torment and blinding pain still quicken the pace of your lovely European heart! 

Thanks for the Comment.   :*

Yes.  That interim of six months was a trial for poor Carla.  I'd like to think her "admirer" filled her mind with false hope each and every day until the time came for her supreme torture.

:evil:

Offline Velorina

• Erotic Switch
  • Roleplayer
  • Rep: 0
  • MILF with an appetite.
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2022, 05:17:03 AM »
I feel this, both as a sub and and a dom. Extremely well written and expressed.

Completely in agreement @YoungSub 
Light illuminates, yet darkness is much more enticing.

http://bdsmtest.org/r/ZVWhD6Bj

Offline YoungSub

• Hey lovely stranger
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2022, 05:26:04 AM »
OMG @YoungSub!  I thought you had left the site forever.  Sooooooo good knowing that captivity, torment and blinding pain still quicken the pace of your lovely European heart! 

Thanks for the Comment.   :*

Yes.  That interim of six months was a trial for poor Carla.  I'd like to think her "admirer" filled her mind with false hope each and every day until the time came for her supreme torture.

:evil:

I don't think I'll ever leave the site. I have just been busy with my final exams. No time to read anything else than shool related stuff - and no time for some use either  :P

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2022, 07:01:18 AM »
Well...even a sadist like me appreciates the need for exam taking and preparing for a career/future.  But it pains me to think of @YoungSub being "unused"

(sigh) Like a girl half forgotten in a subterranean cell because her kidnapper is involved with washing the van, doing the laundry and polishing the restraints.  Priorities are priorities.  But eventually somebody's got to suffer if this thing we call Life is going to prove worthwhile.

:evil: :cage: :gag:

Offline YoungSub

• Hey lovely stranger
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2022, 01:04:54 PM »
Well...even a sadist like me appreciates the need for exam taking and preparing for a career/future.  But it pains me to think of @YoungSub being "unused"

(sigh) Like a girl half forgotten in a subterranean cell because her kidnapper is involved with washing the van, doing the laundry and polishing the restraints.  Priorities are priorities.  But eventually somebody's got to suffer if this thing we call Life is going to prove worthwhile.

:evil: :cage: :gag:

Thx, it pains me too. I had a guy yesterday, but he was not too brutal :)

ANd every single bit of pain and panic makes life fascinating!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980