In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Party Favor (March-April Contest Entry)  (Read 869 times)

Offline PlaysWithKnives

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 74
  • {Archon1980}
Party Favor (March-April Contest Entry)
« on: March 20, 2022, 09:10:04 PM »
PARTY FAVOR

Cooper stoked the lowly burning fire, squatting on his haunches in the middle of the campsite out in the middle of nowhere.  Nothing but darkness and trees for miles and miles. No one to hear the shrieks and pleas of the girl Alex and Vince had dragged into a tent few minutes ago.  It was his turn to bring the party favor this year after all, it was only right to let the others have a little fun first.   

Staring into the flames he took another swig of beer and reflected on his luck this year.  It was a tradition between the three; him, Alex and Vince.  All of them driving big rigs cross country ever since high school – every year they met here and every year one of them brought a party favor.  It started out with drugs; weed, acid, it went harder and harder till that got old.  Then Alex showed up next year with some doped up old hooker he found passed out on the side of the road.  Cooper and Vince were wary at first, till they accepted she would never know who they were, probably wouldn’t even remember what happened. 

Bringing women that wouldn’t be missed or wouldn’t dare tell became the new norm.  Had been for the past 7 years of his 35 years of life.  Each year they tried to outdo each other with what they brought.  The women were always all used up and broken though.  Living rough and partying hard took a toll on a body.  This year though, this took the prize.  He couldn’t believe his luck and he didn’t think his friends would ever top the one he brought.  So young and pretty and fresh. 

Insurance first though, just to be safe. Digging through her bag he found a wallet; flipping it open to take note of the address on her license.  He didn’t think it would be necessary but the threat was never a bad idea. Cooper laughed under his breath as he stood up and walked toward the tent, pulling clothing and underwear out of the bag, throwing it all in the underbrush. 

He had pulled off at some shitty diner for lunch on his way back West, his plain white rig running bobtail, headed for the yearly camping trip and then further on towards home.  Sitting at the counter eating yet another greasy burger he was thinking about where to stop and procure his favor for the year; staring mindlessly at the tiny TV up the corner showing a syndicated crime procedural. The red-haired detective on the screen had just whipped his sunglasses off to deliver a witty quip when Cooper heard a creak from the stool beside him. 

He turned slightly to see a young girl next to him, couldn’t be more than 22 or 23 he thought.  Long blonde hair and smooth unblemished skin clad in tight jeans and simple white t-shirt.  He checked her out while she glanced over the menu, a duffel bag perched on her lap.

“I’d pass on the burgers if I were you,” Cooper offered and she turned to look up at him.  She had a pretty sweet face with full lips and bright green eyes that sparkled with life.  Quite a looker, he thought to himself.  Wonder what she’s doing in some interstate truck stop diner all alone?

“Thanks for the heads up,” she chuckled, flipping the menu to the breakfast section with a smile.  “I’ve got a long trip ahead of me and I don’t want to get sick at all.”

The waitress wandered back over and Cooper listened as the girl ordered an omelet and iced tea.  As the menu was collected and the waitress walked away, he said “Where ya going then? Oh, and I’m Cooper, nice to meetcha,” he wiped his hand on his jeans and offered it to her.

She swiveled on her stool and took him in before accepting the hand in her own.  He knew what she saw. Fairly regular looking guy, medium build.  Pretty nondescript and non-threatening.  Did okay for himself with the ladies.  People made snap judgments on appearances all the time and that worked well in his favor.  He was never in one place long enough for others to really know him, and that worked in his favor too. 

“I’m Shauna.  Pleasure to meet you too.  I’m…. this is kind of embarrassing but I’m on my way to Las Vegas now.  I want to be a showgirl.  The ones that wear the glittery feathered costumes and dance”. She turned a little pink in the cheeks and put her hands down on her duffel. 

“Wow that is so cool, really? That sounds like a really fun job!  How’d you get interested in doing that”? He leaned forward slightly, waiting for her answer.  That was all it took for her life story to bubble out.  A little interest, a little encouraging word.  Never failed.  People always wanted to talk about themselves.  Didn’t even realize how much information they gave away when they did. 

She was all of 21 years old and had been dreaming of being a showgirl ever since she 15.  Some scene in a movie she saw – the beautiful people dressed in gorgeous costumes, the adoring audience.  She grew up in a small town with conservative parents who would just die if they knew their daughter wanted to dance on a stage, so she secretly saved her money for years.  She had been working at a little bar the last three years, “I made pretty good tips,” she said with a mischievous smile and a toss of her hair.

Yeah, I bet you did, thought Cooper.  He knew the score.  Flirt with the customers, lean over a little, make them think they had a shot with a pretty girl and the money flowed. 

Shauna continued, “Well, last night my bitch sister Mandy spilled the beans. She caught me…uh, you know, with this guy she likes”. She glanced over and Cooper nodded.  Yeah, he knew exactly what she was doing.

“We had a huge blowout and they said that if I wanted to keep living under their roof, I was quitting my job, forgetting my dream and going to college”, Shauna grimaced, “can you imagine? I told them I was old enough to make my own decisions and to go to hell.  I packed a few clothes and walked out.  Made it a couple miles down the road when this super nice old lady picked me up.  She was worried about me being out all alone on the road.  When I told her where I was headed, she said she could bring me this far.  That there was a bus I could catch here to go the rest of the way”.

Cooper listened while he nodded and made the appropriate noises of approval and dismay.  An idea was forming in his mind.  He knew girls like this.  Fairly sheltered, young enough to be dumb… skating by on their looks.  Big fish in a little pond.  He had to be careful though.  He decided to try a little test. 

“Well, I tell you what.  I’m actually on my way out West now.  I pass through Vegas on the way home and I uhhh…”, Cooper reached a hand out and rested in lightly on her leg, “I could give you a lift there, save you some money”, he looked down and adjusted the cap on his head, “we could ummm… work something out if that suits ya”?

Shauna knew exactly what he was getting at.  Gas for ass. She wasn’t entirely naïve. She looked Cooper over again.  He wasn’t that old, wasn’t creepy looking…wasn’t leering at her like some of the boys back home did.  He looked okay…. that must mean he’s alright?  And the offer of a free ride for doing someone who wasn’t that bad looking…so tempting.  She shook her head, she had to learn to take her chances where they came if she expected to make it big, she decided, suddenly sure. “Yeah, that sounds great”!  She watched as Cooper’s face broke into a giant smile – it was contagious and she couldn’t help smiling in return.

The two made small talk while the checks were paid and Cooper walked Shauna out back to the truck lot.  He was never so glad to be driving a generic white rig in his life and he made sure to stay in between Shauna and any glimpse of his plates while he opened the passenger door, slung her duffel in and helped her up into the cab.  He slammed the door shut, trotted around and climbed into the driver seat, firing the rig up with a roar.  “Put your seat belt on Shauna”, he said while he put the rig in gear and pulled out of the lot, headed for the highway, “wouldn’t want to damage the goods”! Cooper laughed and winked at Shauna with a disarming smile.

Once they got going, Cooper flicked the radio on to some crackling classic rock station and shouted over at her, “We’re spending the night with my friends. They’ve spent some time in Vegas and might have some good tips for you”. Shauna nodded absentmindedly and starting playing with her phone.

The distance passed, one hot mile of asphalt at a time.  Little one-light towns kept alive by the truck stops, long stretches of brush and tangled trees.  The sun was setting low on the horizon and Shauna was resting her cheek on the window, staring mindlessly and starting to doze when the noise of downshifting gears caught her attention.  She looked forward to see Cooper steering the truck down an off ramp.  She looked further expecting to see…. well, something, but there was nothing there but road and trees.  “We almost there?” she said, stretching in her seat and picking her phone back up – no bars, fuck they must really be out in the middle of nowhere.  “Yeah, just about another 30 minutes or so down this road here”, Cooper replied, turning down a two-lane side road headed further away from the highway, further out into the trees. 

Shauna stuffed her phone into her duffel, shoving the sock she had her money roll in down to the bottom. She kept her wallet with a few 20’s closer to the top.  If she was going to get robbed it would at least only be that money.  Her attention turned back to the view, not that there was anything to look at but trees anymore. 

Finally, the truck pulled off the road, on the dirt and grass by a rather weathered looking old wooden post in the ground.  It was dark but she spied a couple of other trucks parked nearby.  Shauna sighed under her breath, thinking that they’d better have their own bedroom.  She didn’t fancy paying for her ride on some moldy old couch, let alone trying to sleep on one.  Cooper had exited while she undid her seatbelt, coming around to pull her door open.  “Hand down your bag” he said and she mindlessly complied – he slung it over his shoulder, over his own bag and put a hand up to help her down from the cab.  “Careful now, step down careful”. Shauna smiled, “Thank you, such a gentleman”! She flirted a little, wanting to keep her part of the bargain, keep him entertained.

Cooper kept her hand and led her off the road toward a brambly path into the trees.  Keeping a tight grip as he guided them through the dark trees – around a few twists and turns and upwards a bit – soon Shauna saw a dim light flickering ahead, heard a few voices.  The light grew closer and the voices louder until Cooper brought her into a small clearing and kept walking forward, toward a fire. 

Shauna glanced around, expecting a cabin or trailer with a bonfire going outside or something like that, but it was just a few small tents and a couple of guys sitting on logs, talking and drinking beer around a small fire.  Reflexively she slowed, pulling on the hand in Coopers grasp.

“Uhhhh…. wait…” she said, alarm bells going off in her head.

Cooper kept walking, albeit a little slower since she was dragging her feet, and turned his head to smirk at her, “Come on now… we’re having a little party.  We’ll teach you all about Vegas and how things work there, promise”. He winked and patted her bag with his free hand, reminding her that all her money was in his possession.  Fuck, even if she had her bag, she was so far away from anything…no cell service either…. Shauna thought rapidly, concluding she was better off cooperating, for now. 

Reluctantly she nodded and allowed herself to be led up to the fire, across from the two men.  Cooper brought her out in front of him and released her hand, lifting his chin at his friends. “S’good to see ya boys, guess what I found on my way here? This sweet thing’s name is Shauna and she’s on her way to Las Vegas to be a showgirl, isn’t that right?” he nudged Shauna further forward into the light where she could see the two looking her up and down in an uncomfortable way.  “Y-yes, yes that’s right… hi guys”, Shauna waved halfheartedly as the two men stood up and walked round the fire to flank her. 

The one to her left reached out and ran rough fingertips down the soft, smooth skin of her arm making her flinch sideways into the one to her right.  This one reached lower, cupping her ass cheek in his palm for a tight squeeze.  Shauna squealed in response eliciting a chuckle from all three men. 

“Hey now, we’re all friends here Shauna…we just want to get to know you better hmm? My name’s Alex and this here’s Vince, alright? All friends now.” said the one who kept stroking her arm.  Her heart hammering in her chest, Shauna nodded hesitantly and whipped her head around when she heard a rustling noise behind her.  She saw Cooper digging through her bag, crying out indignantly as he pulled a wad of cash out.

“Oooooh looky what we have here! This all the cash you saved up for your big Vegas dream?” Cooper sneered, walking closer to the fire, waving the money around in his hand.  Shauna started toward him but Alex and Vince each grabbed an arm and held her fast.  “That’s MINE!! Give it BACK you asshole”! Shauna struggled and her eyes widened in horror as Cooper held her life savings over the fire.  He looked at Shauna and smiled.  “Let’s make another deal.  Good for everyone”. Shauna glared at him but kept quiet as he continued. “You were already gonna be my entertainment for the next few nights…soooo…we just add entertaining my friends tonight too.  They know a lot of people in Vegas, how things work and how things are done…. you play nice and they can teach you a few things.  How’s that sound?”

Shauna thought that sounded like shit but she had no choice, really.  So she had to fuck a couple more guys, gross but not the worst thing in the world.  She was no virgin. If that’s what she had to do to get through the night, and then away at the earliest opportunity, she’d do it.  She stilled her struggles and sighed in resignation, “Yeah, okay FINE.  You win.  Just keep your word, alright?”

“Good girl”, Cooper nodded at his friends and her arms were released.  He stuffed her money in his pants pocket and walked closer.  “You want to be a showgirl, you must know how to dance. And you have to have a great body.  Strip and show us”.

Shauna sputtered, “W-wha?”, and Cooper pulled a bill out of the wad in his pocket and tossed it in the flames, Shauna looking on in disbelief. “I said…. Strip. And. Dance.  NOW”. He dangled another bill over the flames and Shauna hurriedly started to disrobe. 

Cooper remained by the fire, keeping watch as Alex and Vince sat back down, all eyes on the girl peeling off her clothing, exposing her taut frame and perky breasts.  A nice handful, thought Cooper to himself as he raked his eyes over her now nude form.  Shauna stood there, uncertainly covering herself with her hands till he barked at her again, “DANCE! NOW!”

Shauna shivered and reluctantly started to move, sensuously moving her hips and putting her hands in her hair.  She closed her eyes and pretended she was dancing in front of her mirror back home, it helped some – “Open your eyes, NOW!”, her eyes flew open wide, “and go put your tits in Alex’s face…”, ordered Cooper.  Shauna hesitated for a moment then reluctantly complied, leaning forward to swing her breasts closer to Alex.  Alex smirked and brought his hands up to twist her nipples, eliciting a yelp.

“Hey!”, Shauna smacked his hand away reflexively.  Alex laughed and looked round at Cooper, “She’s so cute, she still thinks she has any say here.  I think she needs to learn how things really work…. how Vegas works, right boys?”, he glanced at his friends again and then looked up at Shauna, staring right into her eyes.  “Honey, all you are is entertainment.  Tits and ass and a set of holes for the enjoyment of men.  The sooner you learn that and accept it, the better.   We are doing you a favor.  Already knowing where you stand before you get there, right?”. Cooper and Vince murmured their agreement.  “So now…get down on the ground, crawl over to Vince and rub your pretty little face in his crotch”.

The command was punctuated by a slap to Shauna’s left tit.  She hissed and backed away, turning her head to look back at Cooper, still holding her money hostage by the fire.  Shauna trembled, lowering herself to all fours to crawl through the dirty leaves toward Vince, who was spreading his legs wide in anticipation.  Shauna put her cheek to the bulge in his pants and whimpered, rubbing it slowly back and forth.  Vince snapped his legs shut around her body, and grabbed a fistful of hair, pressing her face down harder while she squealed. 

“Hopeless! Show some enthusiasm for fuck’s sake!”, he sneered and used his grip to smash her face into his crotch.  Vince leaned over and slapped Shauna’s ass, hard and the muffled squealing increased.  “Tits are too small…. ass is too big…. you’ll never be a showgirl but maaaaaybe a stripper.  Although….”, Vince opened his legs and jerked Shauna’s face up to look at her – tears rolling down her cheeks and blubbering pathetically now – “you don’t even dance well.  You show no passion for the job.  You might be better off as a whore, hmmm”?

Roared laughter came from all three, and Shauna started to beg, the realization that she had no control here, was just a plaything, hammering home hard. “N-no p-p-please….let me go pleeeease Iwon’ttellanyoneIswear!!”, she whined, hair still firmly gripped in Vince’s fist. 

“Oh honey,” Vince grinned down at her, “We know you won’t but you still have a lot to learn.  It’s a tough job but we will teach you…help you.  We promised we would after all”.

Vince stood, hoisting her up by her hair to her tip-toes as Shauna fruitlessly slapped at his arms and tried to kick out, sending leaves flying through the cool night air. “Nooo no nonono p-please don’t hurt me pleaseplease,” terrified pleas fell from her lips as Vince started to walk toward a tent, half-dragging Shauna along.  Alex fell in beside her and took an arm in a vise-like grip, smiling cruelly, “We’ll only hurt you as bad as you make us, Shauna….so you’re going to be a good girl, right?” said Alex as Vince unzipped the tent flap and pulled it aside.  “Yessss yes yes yes I will p-please…..”.

Shauna’s cries of terror became more muffled in the clearing, the crackle of the campfire a bit louder to Cooper’s ears – punctuated by the occasional wail or short-lived and abruptly cut off scream.  Cooper chuckled as he heard Alex shout, “Shotgun asshole!!”, followed by muffled feminine begging and more wails.  He squatted down on his haunches and finished his beer…reflecting before he joined in.

Shauna awoke to the sound of an engine rumbling and the low whisper of tires rolling over road.  Her face and body were pressed to a rough fabric surface. Her body abrubtly announced pain from every orifice she had – pulsing and stabbing, burning and low, she groaned and tried to shift, her tongue feeling thick and dry in her mouth. 

“Morning sleepy head! You passed out on us last night,” she heard Coopers voice, and the night before came crashing back into her mind; the repeated violations of her body, endless between the three of them.  Covered in cum, leaves and dirt and tears.  The last thing she remembered was slowly suffocating on another dick shoved deep down her throat. She tried to speak but found her mouth full of dry fabric.

“You did…. Okay.  We all agreed that you need more help though.  More advice and tips in order to succeed in Vegas.  Now I haven’t forgotten, I’m taking you all the way there,” he said in a patronizing but soothing tone as Shauna started to cry again, “don’t you worry about that.  But here’s the deal.  You’ll be kept bound with your hands behind you, as you are now, and gagged unless you’re sucking my dick – and eating and drinking if you do a good job. Nod if you understand”.

Shauna was horrified but nodded as he continued, “The real educational opportunities are at night.  See, truckers are out on the road weeks at a time and at night they get a little…. lonely.  They’d jump at the chance to fuck a pretty little thing like you, and I do have to get that gas paid for, right? It’s a win-win for everyone! You’ll get your money and bag back when I drop you off, nobody’s stolen your money.  But if you cause any trouble, or think about running to the cops just think about this,” Cooper’s voice dropped threateningly, “I know where you lived.  How’d you feel if everyone in your town knew what happened to you? How’d you feel about your parents knowing what a slut they raised?  Your sister? Sure would hate to have to pay her a visit….”. He trailed off, letting that sink in for a moment. 

Shauna went limp, any residual fight she had in her was gone.  The shame and self-loathing she felt now, at what she was going to have to do, what she got herself into – she couldn’t let anyone else find out.  Never.  She nodded again and Cooper patted her on the head.  “That’s a smart choice, Shauna.  Now,” he reached over and pried the fabric out of her mouth – her panties from last night, “get to work”.

The next three days were an endless blur for Shauna.  Eagerly slobbering at Coopers dick, swallowing his loads just for a few sips of water and some scraps of food.  Nights were worse, a steady stream of men using her ass, her pussy, her mouth – slapping and groping, leaving bruises everywhere.  Old men, fat men, smelly and hairy men…. they all fucked her and left their slimy cum where they pleased.  Cooper would wipe her down in the morning with a ratty t-shirt he dug out of his bag.  By the last morning both Shauna and the t-shirt carried the pervasive odor of cum and sweat, and were both crusted with dried yellowing semen. 

She had fallen into a fitful sleep as Cooper drove on.  The sun was high and hot and warmed her nude skin, soothing the deep aches everywhere.  She was roused by the loud sound of the engine downshifting and felt the rumble of the cab come to a stop.  Fingers unbound her wrists and fished her saliva coated panties out of her mouth.  Shauna coughed and wet her lips with a dry tongue, dragging herself upright in the seat and cringing away from Cooper.

“Here we are Shauna, Las Vegas.  Your city of dreams.  Most people call it Sin City though, and now you’ll fit right in”. Cooper winked and brought her bag up out from under his seat, patting it.  “Here’s your bag, and your money is inside as promised”.

Shauna reached out with a trembling hand and snatched her bag, half in disbelief.  She opened it to check – yes, her money was there but all her clothes were gone! “B-but…my clothes”! Her head turned to look out the windows, taking in the “Las Vegas city limits” sign, the barren landscape and shimmering strip of highway leading to a cluster of buildings in the distance.  “I…I…. can’t walk naked! Please!”, she turned eyes brimming with shame and tears toward Cooper, pleading.

“Fine, fine since you said please,” Cooper dug under his seat again and pulled out the sweat and cum stained yellowing t-shirt she had come to loathe.  It and her panties flew toward her, landing on her lap.  “Remember what I said,” he said, tapping a finger on his temple to remind her of his thinly veiled threats, “Now, you’re smelling up my cab, get the fuck out”.

Shauna opened the passenger door and swung around, stumbling down as she was helped out by a boot planted on her backside.  On hands and knees, she watched as the door swing shut and the truck pulled away, leaving her here on the side of the road, naked and miles out of town. 

Shauna got to her feet and pulled the nasty t-shirt over her head, slipped the damp panties up over her legs.  She started walking down the road, headed for town and the lights that didn’t seem quite so bright anymore.  Like her dream.  Her life. 
I only ever cry to wash away the blood

Online Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 225
  • hanging around
Re: Party Favor (March-April Contest Entry)
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2022, 09:24:23 PM »
Now that was exciting. Loved the story and the finish was fantastic

Offline Tinman45

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 8
  • Pleasantly fucked up.
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2022, 06:56:36 AM »
That’s gonna be tough to beat.  Well done. 

Offline PlaysWithKnives

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 74
  • {Archon1980}
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2022, 11:07:24 PM »
Thanks @Shocker and @Tinman45 , the story was a bit out of my comfort zone to be honest but I had a blast writing the camp scene.  Looking forward to seeing your entries as well.... there’s still time  :whistle:
I only ever cry to wash away the blood

Online Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 225
  • hanging around
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2022, 11:26:58 PM »
Thanks @Shocker and @Tinman45 , the story was a bit out of my comfort zone to be honest but I had a blast writing the camp scene.  Looking forward to seeing your entries as well.... there’s still time  :whistle:
@PlaysWthKnives at this moment I have 3500 words, sop I'm confident I will make the deadline, if I'm not getting sidetracked to roleplay with hot women.

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 154
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2022, 10:32:18 PM »
@PlaysWithKnives Damn, that was one HOT story! Liked how you merely alluded to the gangrapes, so it leaves the reader's imagination to fill in the blanks!  :drool: :fap:  A very worthy entry!

Online HistBuff

• Bookworm Writer
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 82
  • A raven-haired Betty makes a perfect morning!
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2022, 05:26:04 AM »
Very enjoyable story @PlaysWithKnives !

From the moment Cooper meets the girl to when he takes her to his friends, the story reads strangely like a consensual story. This is where you see the difference between a man and a lowlife. The man will take the joyride to Las Vegas and fuck the pretty girl while giving her as much pleasure as he can. The lowlife... Does what lowlifes do and that leads to sordid debasement for Shauna.

The themes were very well woven into the story. +Rep!
My fantasies have many lights and shadows. Link to my other works-- https://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,8601.0.html

Offline BiancaBlack

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 257
  • Guardian of the North. And of my vagina.
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2022, 10:16:41 PM »
I enjoyed this. You're a good writer!  :heart:

Offline Tinman45

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 8
  • Pleasantly fucked up.
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2022, 07:42:24 PM »
Congrats, Plays.  I voted for you, you deserved it.   :wave:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980