In Chat Now:

Author Topic: A Statue of Jennifer  (Read 311 times)

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 158
  • Seeking a Dom? Feel free to contact Me.
A Statue of Jennifer
« on: April 03, 2022, 04:55:25 AM »
I tell the very slim, very pale girl trembling in front of me that the difficult part is behind us.  And that I recommend she be proud of her body yet always remember beyond a shadow of a doubt who now owns it.  Jennifer nods and brushes away a single line of tears from her left eye.  The movement involved within this seemingly simple act accentuates the side breast that Jennifer is displaying to me.  Dressed as she is in one of my most expensive dress shirts...with all but the bottom two buttons undone. 

Jennifer is wearing no panties.

I remind young Jennifer that she herself harbors a very negative sense of her own body image.  But that I disagree...and that I'm unable to take my eyes off her near nakedness.  I want my pet to focus on her inner perceived shortcomings: is Jen content with the shape of her breasts?  are her legs too thick in the calf?  can her inability to tan be used as a mark against her?  For my part I continue to run my eyes up and down the pleasing vertical length of Jennifer's body as she struggles with her self induced shame. 

I will never confide to poor Jenny that my constant but sincere compliments directed at the sexual portions of her body - fully clothed or nude - are specifically designed to make her frantically uncomfortable with her physical appearance.  But that it is essential - under my roof - that she work past this flaw in her sexuality and learn to be confident in the full exhibition of her body to me.  Under the lights. 

"Slip the left side of that shirt off your shoulder girl.  And stand straight.  You're extremely pretty.  I want to examine you closely and thoroughly.  Your body interests me..."

Jennifer sobs a few fresh tears and does my bidding.  Her shoulders and throat are white as porcelain...and the now almost full left breast that presents itself to me for appraisal is sublime in its contours.  I take the time to penetrate my sub's body with an invasive stare directed at her scantily clad figure.  I hold that gaze more than long enough for Jen to realize both WHAT I'm thinking and of WHAT I'll be demanding in just a few minutes. 

"Please stand up straight Jen.  And kindly be still girl!  Only whores tremble as much as you presently are.  Remember...it's just your body.  This is merely your sensuality you and I are investigating.  As I've said...the difficult part is behind you.  There are orgasms in our future Jen girl.  A few of them may be your own.  You're a very beautiful woman, truth be told."

My statue pathetically attempted to whisper 'thank you' but my last compliment had mortally skewered Jennifer's self confidence.  I had been drawn to this pale, feminine artwork particularly because of Jen's own loathing of her body...then chosen her for harsh discipline because I knew I could get away with it. 

"The shirt.  Take it off.  Let it fall at your bare feet.  And face me.  It's time.  I insist you learn and accept that you have some value Jennifer.  It's a breed of value that only I can confer unto you.  And it's the single item of worth you'll require for as long as I keep you.  Very nice body......VERY nice!  Good girl!  I'm glad you're naked Jen girl.  Quite...well...intoxicating when your clothes are off and you're crying.  Not in the least like a whore.  Good girl."

The porcelain shoulders, pale breasts and incredibly firm nipples before me began to quake with deep sobs of humiliation.  I thought my shirt looked amazing crumpled up in a mound about my new slave's ankles.  Jen wasn't the prettiest girl I had ever condescended to accept as a sub.  And I liked that she herself was aware of her inferior status all too well.  But I wanted Jennifer to learn to be proud of her statuesque, nude body. 

And to accept that I owned it.  Now and forever.

After all...there was no airtight rule that stated Jennifer Nichols couldn't be reintroduced to the difficult part.  Belowstairs.

++++++

Jennifer's first blow job performed upon my sacred person was an exercise in HER learning just how far she could accommodate a man's cock down her throat and ME judging the optimum speed with which to press my sub's face against my balls.  By manipulating the gorgeous long brown hair at the top and back of her head. 

Jennifer's concentration was rapt as she went about that initial session of oral sex with her new owner.  Despite her shame (and her residual fear of my discipline) Jennifer threw her heart and soul into pleasing me atop our bed.  I say 'our' bed...we would share it for many, many months afterward.  But as my delightful sub went about her task that first time I concerned myself wholeheartedly with her body language as she embraced the humiliation of coaxing my sperm to her lips and mouth.  How she obediently kept her sensual legs paired up as she lay across our mattress and reached for my cock with her tongue.  How the architecture of her bare back echoed the intense effort of Jennifer's jaws accepting greater and greater lengths of penis down her throat.  How her petite hands spasmed with surprise when my load jettisoned itself inside her maw and the Statue formally known as Jennifer Nichols learned to recognize the texture and taste of her Master's seed.

Jen was a very fortunate young girl.  I was pleased with her audition.

++++++

I talked and guided Jennifer through our first fuck.  Particularly in how I posited her trembling body atop my own at such an angle so that her petite breasts could sway and dangle for my selfish pleasure.  But especially in making Jen exert and buck her youthful hips and untested vagina against my erection from atop me.  With a tenacity on her part (upon my long spike) that painfully magnified the cramping arch of her back.  A sex posture wholly intended to allow me ease of movement whenever I desired to lick Jen's nipples during the pseudo rape. 

I continually complimented Jennifer regarding her body during sex.  It would become a staple of our love making.  It gratified me to witness Jennifer's mental processing of my verbal (and oft times degradingly detailed) critique of her performance in bed.

And of her naked body in general.

++++++

After the fact I can be very confident in stating that THEE facet of young Jennifer's lengthy stay under my supervision that she absolutely detested was my delicious practice of utilizing orgasm control and/or orgasm denial during use.  These were games I could pleasingly subject my somewhat willing partner to if Jen's statue of a body were horizontal in bed.  Or bent forward invitingly over the back of our sofa.  Mind fuck goes with everything.

For example...

"C'mon pretty girl...confess to me you're a whore.  Unless you immediately confess there'll be absolutely NO permission granted for you to cum.  It's been shown to you Jen that if you climax without my express permit we'll have to journey Belowstairs again.  So beg pretty girl. Confess.  I can tell you're getting close pet...I know you're body Jennifer.  You WANT to cum!  You NEED to cum!  Don't disobey Master...humiliate yourself...or suffer the consequences."

"PLEASE!  I'm...I'm a whore!  We both know that sir!  PLEASE!  Oh, pl-please let me cum!  I'm begging you Master.  This whore j-just wants to cum for you.  PLEASE!  I'll...I'll do anything!  PLEASE!  I'm a useless whore!  I always have been!  Redeem me  s-sir...pl-please!  Oh, God please, j-just please let me cum!  I'M A FILTHY GODDAMN WHORE!"

...because sometimes statues get defaced. 

++++++

Thinking back I'm entirely satisfied I did the right thing with Jennifer Nichols.  As an almost useless submissive she damn near reached a point where she was rock solid proud of her body.  And as a woman Jennifer came within a whisker of acclimating herself to my constant harping over her beauty and her nakedness and her breasts and her sexuality.  Faux rape is best for a Dom when his helpless block of marble is extremely ill at ease with how her body will be displayed for hundreds or perhaps even thousands of years as a statue. 

Jennifer Nichols desperately needed a sculptor. 

Any pain or humiliation she felt along the way were mere chips of discarded stone upon the floor.   
A few are submissive.  The remainder are sex slaves.

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 154
Re: A Statue of Jennifer
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2022, 10:25:45 AM »
Damn, that was hot! +rep earned, @CerealRapist

Offline LastBreath

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2022, 10:38:56 PM »
Hot and interesting story.

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2022, 07:04:10 AM »
Hot and interesting story.

Well 'thank you' @LastBreath.  Truth be told when I noticed this story had a new Comment attached to it I went to the forum page and reread the tale for the first time in a long while.  And I was struck by how perfectly Jenny "filled the shoes" of both sub and victim. 

I am very glad it caught your interest.  Motivates me to compose more tales for my favorite forum: BDSM Stories.

:cool:

Offline theupsideofdown

• DOLOROVORE
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 16
  • dulce et decorum est...
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2022, 08:31:35 PM »
The genius of the Sculptor is in his peering through the mayhem of undifferentiated Matter

Discerning and then drawing forth out of that chaos his Opus

A lowly worldly worker nonetheless by this action does he honour the Highest Artisan

Who separated the Waters and drew from the waters Earth and from Earth the shivering shape of Man and Unfinished Woman

Thus in humble imitation does the Sculptor draw out and down from the sunlit world that Uncompleted Woman

Down to where his tools are arrayed and his own Work might be done

That this Unworthy Woman might shed her dross and be at last revealed

Unsunned, Unclothed, Unclayed

Perfected

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2022, 10:23:37 AM »
Stellar thoughts @theupsideofdown!

I luv, luv, luv the notion of an unfinished, uncompleted, unworthy woman!  It prompts me to think of the item known as "Jen".  How she/it was initially noticed.  Then ultimately selected for refurbishment.  Resulting in an end state of being sculpted into something with infinitely MORE value.

Any prospective statue's discomfort and shame is a testament to what extent she required the Artisan's touch.  His attention.  His impact.

Jennifer is a very fortunate young woman. 

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980