In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Program (For RisqueRed)  (Read 490 times)

Offline Legosi

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
The Program (For RisqueRed)
« on: May 19, 2022, 12:39:03 AM »
The red taillights of the Corrections Department vehicle are fading fast as they drive away, just about to disappear behind the thick line of trees that ring my property.  I turn my attention to you.  You haven't moved since I signed the last form, and the officer in charge pulled you out of the rear seat and shoved you towards me.  There was another woman in the back, clad in the same drab orange jumpsuit you're currently sporting.  I guess he has another stop to make.  You were supposed to be dropped off hours ago, but my place is pretty hard to find.

"Well..." I run a hand through where my hair used to be, (It started thinning in my late thirties, and I eventually accepted my fate, and started shaving it).  I start to circle you, the baggy clothes do make it hard to determine your figure.  The Office of Corrections website only had mugshots to choose from, so it was a bit of a stab in the dark.  It would have been nice to have better pictures, but I can understand why they wouldn't want to make you all 'pose for the camera'.  The new program is controversial enough without making it REALLY look like an online shopping experience.

"This is your new home, my little cabin in the woods."  I motion towards the single story structure.  "It looks modest from the outside, but I've got plenty of solar power and batteries, a nice big kitchen, satellite internet, 50' TV.  It came with a root cellar, I had to dig that out a bit, kept bumping my head."  I give you a smile, the previous owner was a bit shorter then my own six feet.  "We're five miles away from the nearest neighbors, and I like it that way.  Sometimes I don't go into town for months.  It will be nice to have someone to keep me company."

I hold out my hand, "It's getting dark out here, shall we go in?"

Offline RisqueRed

• n00b
Re: The Program (For RisqueRed)
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2022, 01:35:37 AM »
Serena stayed glued to her new owner’s welcoming mat. She was young, at the young age of 24 years old. The poor girl stood at 5 foot 4 and weighed 115 pounds. She had long red hair and blue eyes. Her body was sort of curvy. She has 34 C cup breasts and a above average sized ass. Her stomach had a small pudge to it but she wouldn’t be necessarily called “fat”. “Thick” would be a better word to describe her.

Serena stared at the police car as it drove away. This man, this stranger, now owned her. He could do whatever he wanted to her and she couldn’t do anything about it. She started to shiver like a leaf in the wind. She stared up at him as he circled around her like a predator. Her eyes grew wide and she gave him a hopeful glance. This was the first day of the rest of her life with this man.

She stared at him as he gestured towards his “cabin in the woods”. It was awfully small, so she wouldn’t have too many places to hide from her new captor. She stared off into space as he talked about her new home. She didn’t even hear him as he spoke. Her mind was else where with planning her escape attempts and places where she could hide away from him. She nodded her head when he was done speaking, but she didn’t know what she was agreeing to. She grabbed his big hand with her much smaller one and followed him inside.

Once inside, she got the courage to speak. “My name is Serena, but I think you know that already. I was falling behind on paying back my student loans. I didn’t even know the new government program existed until they too me. And here we are…” she sighed and dared to look up at him. “I can go out and get a job. Whatever you bought me for, I can pay you back and then some over time. It’s just not fair, you know!? I don’t think I deserved this.” She pouted a bit and a few tears fell from her eyes.

Offline Legosi

• n00b
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2022, 02:58:52 AM »
You seemed to be in a bit of a daze when I took your hand in mine and led you inside.  My home has a pretty open floor plan, the main room is about 600 square feet, my bed and dresser in one corner of the main room, the kitchen on the other side, it has one of those 'island' countertops with a big side by side fridge/freezer, half the space is taken up by a couch in front of the fireplace, the TV is mounted on the wall above the mantle.  You can stand in one corner of the house and see everything, save for the bathroom next to the kitchen.  It's the only closed off room, aside from the cellar.  The trapdoor is underneath the rug in the center of the room.

I've been here for about five years, bought it from a much older man.  He'd clearly loved the place, but he was just too old to live on his own anymore.  I had to add the electricity and plumbing myself, it took a lot of work, and I've just about gotten it perfect.  You starting to cry wasn't really the reaction I was hoping for.  I suppose I can't blame you, the new law was only passed a few weeks ago, now you're suddenly in the middle of nowhere, in the care of a man at least twice your age.  I'm willing to be patient with you.

"It's not a question of paying it back sweetie."  I pull a handkerchief out of my pocket, taking your hand as I sit down in the big, cushioned armchair.  It takes a moment of... encouragement, to pull you into my lap, but it's worth it to feel that rump against me.  There's definitely some nice stuff underneath that jumpsuit.  "This isn't just about your debt, it's about your ability to handle your own affairs."

"The government board determined that you were no longer fit to take care of yourself."  I finished drying your cheek, folded the handkerchief and put it away.  I reached out and took hold of your chin gently to maintain eye contact.  Such soft skin... "It's not up to me to let you go.  I don't OWN you... technically.  I'm just... looking after you while you're in the program.  You're not mine to free.  If I let you go, they'd give my money back, and put you with whoever else is willing to pay the annual fee.  Whatever happens, for as long as the law lasts, you're stuck in the program, I'm just... helping the government keep it's costs down."

"Your case can come up for review,"  Of itself my other hand starts to wander, sliding up your back, and then rubbing your side, the material is thick, but I'm slowly getting a feel for you body.  "Every couple of years or so, it's possible that they'll call you in, and maybe give you another evaluation."  Without really thinking about it, the hand on your chin slides down your neck to the zipper in the front of the jumpsuit.  "Until then... this isn't so bad, is it?"

Offline RisqueRed

• n00b
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2022, 03:57:37 AM »
She watched as the man sat down. She felt him pull her into his lap. It didn’t take too long for her to be able to feel his arousal against her rump. Serena did her best to ignore it as she stared at him. He patted her cheeks dry with the handkerchief. Serena felt him pull her chin up to look up at him. His words set in and she listened to him.

She knew that this situation wasn’t as bad as prison. She narrowly missed being used by some rather manly looking females out in the yard. She shivered as she thought of going back to that prison. Her eyes glanced around the room. It was a rather nice cabin. If he took care of her like he takes care of this cabin, then she would have nothing to fear.

She felt his hands wander around her body. She flashed him a scared, timid look and shivered. This man was probably older than her dad and he was trying to touch her! She felt his hand go to the zipper to her jumpsuit. “No, don’t touch me!” She shouted as she felt his hand grab her zipper. She tried standing up to get out of his grasp.

“You’re right, this isn’t as bad as prison. But I can’t do this. You’re.. you’re like twice my age.” She shuddered as she gave him a strange look. “Plus I’m not some play thing that you can buy online.” She gave him a disgusted look. “You’re just as bad ss the government officials that created this new, sick law. I want to go home.” She started to cry. She stood up and backed away from him. “Besides… I don’t even know your name. And you’re touching me.”

Offline Legosi

• n00b
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2022, 12:39:22 AM »
"I already told you sweetie, I don't decide if you can go home or not."  I rise from the chair and follow you as you back away, keeping my distance, but being careful to stay between you and the door.  I'm less concerned about you escaping, and more worried you'll get lost, and die in the woods.  It's not a hospitable place for a little girl alone at night.  I doubt you could make it to the nearest town, even if you knew the way.

"It's okay to cry Serena, this is scary, I understand.  It's scary, and it's not fair."  With you backing up, and me advancing, you're slowly getting herded towards the bed.  "Yes, I'm a bit older then you, and yes, I'm going to touch you.  That's why you're here.  I won't lie to you about that."  I give you shrug.  "I'm going to touch you, I'm going fuck you.  That's why I picked you."  I give you a little chuckle, "Not every second of every day of course, there's going to be lots of good food, walks through the woods, late night movies..."

"I won't be cruel to you Serena.  As long as you behave yourself, I PROMISE I'll be gentle with you."  We're almost within arms reach of one another, you're out of room to back up.  The large bed blocking you in on your right side.  I reach out and run my hand over the fur-lined blanket on top of the bed.  "Isn't that soft?"

"We don't have to rush into it.  Are you hungry?"  I gesture towards the kitchen, "I can make you something to eat first.  Put something warm in your tummy, and let you calm down a bit.  You're so pretty Serena, I don't want to hurt you."  I could easily reach out and grab you now, but instead I hold out my hand again.

"Come on, let's eat something."  I give you smile, "And get you some tissues.  My name is Walter, it's a pleasure to meet you."

Offline RisqueRed

• n00b
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2022, 01:05:09 AM »
Serena’s heart began to race as she backed away from him. As he advanced towards her, she kept backing away. She stared at him with wide eyes. He fully intended on touching her… and fucking her? Each time he admitted what his intentions were with her, she took a step back. Soon she found herself trapped between him and the bed. Serena held her breath. This was it. He was going to start using her and she wouldn’t be able to say or do much about it. She watched him with obvious fear in her eyes. When he asked her if she thought the blanket was soft, she let out a small sigh of relief.

Breathing heavily now because she held her breath, she reached her hand out to the bed and felt the fur on it. She nodded her head in agreement. “That is pretty soft.” She said softly, staring at the fur. She hadn’t slept in a nice bed for a few weeks. Being in prison for the last month or so had really changed her outlook on things that she used to take for granted. A nice soft bed and good food were things that she had to go without for a short while.

At the mention of food, Serena’s eyes lit up and her stomach rumbled. With the long road trip she had to skip dinner. Plus she was sure any food he had would be much better than prison food. She smiled up at him and nodded her head. “I would love to have some food, please. Thank you, the food I had in prison wasn’t all that great.”

She stared at Walter’s outstretched hand towards her. She briefly pondered if she could trust him. He clearly just had the chance to have his way with her, but he didn’t take it. With that in mind, she grabbed his hand and held onto it. She walked with him into the kitchen.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you too, Walter.” She flashed him a smile. He was obviously showing her his gentler side. Maybe being here with Walter wouldn’t be so bad? He didn’t seem like a horrible man.

Serena pondered this as they made their short walk into the kitchen. “Would you like me to help you?”

Offline Legosi

• n00b
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2022, 02:14:33 AM »
"Of course you can help, but first..." I pull some paper tissues out of a box on the counter, "Here..." I wipe the tears away from your cheeks, and then use them to gently pinch your nose, "Blow", you make the cutest little noise as you blow your nose into the tissue.  I pull open the cabinet under the sink, and throw them into the trash.  "Now hold out those little hands," I put a little squirt of soap into your cupped palms, and we both wash up in the sink.

"Now... what shall we have?"  Moments ago it looked like you were going to collapse into a hysterical fit, giving you a knife to cut something up for dinner seems... premature.  I'd prepared my home for your arrival, much like one would prepare their home for a toddler, by making sure everything potentially dangerous was out of reach.  The cutlery, and anything else I thought could be used as a weapon, are in a heavy cabinet with a combination padlock.  I'll wait a while before trusting you with anything like that.

I also took all of the cleaning products that could be "harmful if swallowed", and dumped them into a trashcan in town.  I'm not even going to have them in the house anymore.  There's nothing in the house more powerful then some simple, natural soaps anymore.  I also have no razor blades, just some electric shavers.  One for me, and one for you.  So many little things you need to think about when you get a sex slave...

"How about something simple, like spaghetti?"  I give you a smile, and point over your head across the counter, "Bring me that pot... good girl, now the noodles and the sauce are in that cabinet in the corner."  I fill the pot with water and place it on the stove, I'm not trusting you with a pot of boiling water either, just yet.  "There are some paper plates, and plastic forks over there, how about you set the table sweetie?"

"Do you know much about cooking Serena?"  I look back at you as the noodles begin to soften in the water.  "That's going to be one of your chores eventually.  It's okay if you don't, I'll be happy to teach you."
« Last Edit: May 21, 2022, 02:39:03 PM by Legosi »

Offline RisqueRed

• n00b
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2022, 12:17:02 PM »
Serena stared at Walter as he held the Kleenex up to her nose. When was the last time someone did that for her? Since she was a kid at least, she figured. Serena hesitated but a few moments later, she blew her nose into the tissue. She looked at her snot and blushed. She couldn’t believe her icky snot didn’t seem to phase him. She washed her hands with Walter’s help.

Stepping away from the sink. She moved over to the cabinet above her head and handed Walter the pot. She watched as he filled it with water and set it on the stove. She grabbed the other items he asked her to fetch and handed them over to him. “I’m glad we are having spaghetti. It’s one of my favorite meals. Did… did the jail tell you that?” Serena asked him. She studied his face. What all did he know about her? Did he know her allergies? Her favorite foods? Her taste in fashion? She wondered this as she stared at him.

Never in a million years Serena thought she would be held captive by a man twice her age. But here she was now. She stared at him as he made her dinner. Would he snap at her? Could he snap on her in a second if she fought him? Serena shivered. She did her best to push those thoughts to the side. Until she could escape, she had to trust him.

Serena ignored those thoughts. ‘Not now, not when he’s being nothing but nice to me’ Serena thought. She grabbed the paper plates and plastic forks and set the table. “Would you happen to have any garlic bread? Or just normal sandwich bread. I know how to make some garlic bread from scratch.” She said as she continued to watch him.

“I know how to make simple meals like spaghetti or tacos. As long as there’s step by step directions I tend to do pretty well.” She smiled at him. “Thank you so much for making dinner, Walter. It smells really good.” Serena’s stomach began to growl. She blushed and looked away from him. “Do you… do you have any napkins or paper towels? I usually get pretty messy with spaghetti.” She gave him a smile.

Offline Legosi

• n00b
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2022, 08:18:35 PM »
"You're very welcome sweetie, you looked hungry." I point to a different cabinet, "There's bread, and everything you'll need in there, also some paper towels.  The butter's in the fridge.  I bake the bread myself, a few pieces are already cut."  I watch you start gathering your supplies, imagining how cute you're going to look when we get you good and 'messy'...

"Oops!"  I jump back slightly as the water boils over, "I should be watching what I'm doing."  I give you chuckle and a smile as you start to make the garlic bread.  "I have a lot of spare time since I retired, cooking is one of the things I picked up."  I drain the water from the noodles into the sink, and start dividing them up onto our plates.  "My attempts at gardening have been... less successful. I'm really good at growing weeds, not much else."

"I can write you down some instructions for recipes, I suppose, I don't have any kind of instant stuff here.  I make just about everything from scratch, like this sauce here."  I give each pile of noodles a healthy ladle-full of sauce, just as you're placing the bread in the center of the table.  "That bread smells very good Serena."  I wrap my arm around your shoulders as you walk by, giving you a kiss on the forehead.  "You'll be a proper little cook before you know it."

"Now, go sit down."  I turn you towards your chair, giving you light pat on your backside to hurry you along.  "Spaghetti is one of my favorites too, I just happened to have some around.  I didn't know it was yours.  They didn't give us that much information about the... subjects of the new program.  Name, age, what you got in trouble for, and a somewhat out of focus mugshot."  I give you a shrug,  "I was willing to gamble, I couldn't make out much, but you had such pretty hair.  I'm very pleased that you turned out to be such a cute, well behaved little girl.  Keep that up, and we'll get along very well."  I fill two glasses of water and place them them on the table.  "You can start telling me about yourself right now, what sorts of things do you like to do?  Are there any books, or games that you'd like me to get for you?  All the 'kids' these days like video games, right?  Oh, one more thing..."  I move back over to the counter.

"I usually don't drink, but since this is a special occasion..."  I pull a fairly expensive bottle of wine out of the cupboard and hold it up for you to see.  "If you wish you may have ONE glass with dinner."  I hold up a finger and give you a stern look to emphasize ONLY one.  I put two wine glasses on the table and pour some into the one in front of my plate.  "Do you want some?  We can have a little toast to our first meal together."

Offline RisqueRed

• n00b
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2022, 04:02:20 AM »
Serena gave Walter a nod as she listened to him. She took a few steps over to the cabinet. She stood on her tippy toes as she reached for the items that she needed on the second highest shelf. Serena winced as she heard the water boil over. She looked over at Walter. She flashed him a look of concern, although she tried to quickly mask it by getting to work on the garlic bread. After this, she didn’t acknowledge him much. She just gave him another nod as she heard him admit that he should have been watching the boiling pot of water.

Serena’s hair fell in her line of view as she buttered up the bread with the garlic spread. She moved her hair behind her ears a few times, but her hair kept defiantly falling into her face. Serena let out a sigh of frustration. She took her hair and shoved it into her jumpsuit so she could work.

“You know, I’m half way decent at gardening… at least half of the flowers I buy wind up making it throughout the whole summer. Although… I haven’t tried growing any fruits or vegetables. My yard isn’t big enough. But cooking… I have no idea how you do it. Did you make the noodles from scratch too!?” Serena asked and shot him a look of amazement.

Serena walked past Walter to put the butter back in the fridge. She cringed slightly as he touched her and kissed her on her forehead. The annoyed look on her face only grew when he turned her around and gave her a soft pat on her bum to get her to sit down. Even though she was annoyed, she sat down at the table. She was too hungry to give him a piece of her mind.

Serena looked stiff as she sat at the table. She stared angrily at Walter as he spoke to her. “Look, Walter let’s get one thing straight. I’m not a little girl. Before this I was a waitress and I paid all of my bills. Well, except for the fact that I fell behind on my student loans. I can handle more than one glass of wine.” She glanced over at the now open bottle of wine and then back at him. “Besides, you wouldn’t want to waste the rest of the bottle, right?”

Serena took a sip off of her water and waited for Walter’s response. When he finished speaking, she said: “I don’t do much for video games. I watch a lot of tv in my spare time. But I guess I could switch back into reading. I guess I would like to read investigator or mystery types of books since I’m hooked on shows like Criminal Minds, The Blacklist, Dexter, and NCIS. Let’s see, what else. I like to play games like Catan, Boggle, or Uno. I’m a big fan of most board games except for Monopoly.”

Offline Legosi

• n00b
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2022, 05:33:30 PM »
I felt your little body stiffen when I patted your backside, up until that point you seemed to be loosening up a bit.  Still, you don't shriek, or lash out at me, you just plop your cute little butt down with a huff.  I shrug internally, and decide to ignore it.  It's only our first night together, I see no reason to get angry at you for bristling a bit.  As long as you accept that I can touch you, I won't demand that you like it.

"You can watch TV if you want Serena, well I have satellite internet.  If it's streaming somewhere online we can watch it."  I point above the mantle, "That's a 50' screen, did you think it was just for show?  I generally prefer science fiction, but there will be plenty of time for your mystery shows."  I let out a chuckle, "I have a few of those games in the cellar, I used to LOVE board-games.  I haven't had anyone to play with in a while..."  My mind drifts off for a moment to thoughts of lazy, sweaty Sundays, with us sprawled out on the floor, naked, and thrusting between dice rolls...  This is what's been missing from my retirement, some young, female companionship.

If this works out, what if I got Serena a little friend or two someday?  I briefly imagine myself fat as a pig, sprawled out on the couch, as a dozen girls bustle around the house, cleaning, cooking, and taking turns riding "daddy".  I absentmindedly pat my stomach, I don't quite have a gut yet, but that would be a good way to get one.  Fortunately, I'm not made of money, I couldn't afford the fees for that many anyway, let alone the cost of feeding them.  I'd also need a bigger house.  I could get one more... someday.  I shake myself out of the realm of dreams, you need to make this work first, old man.

"I dislike drunkenness." I state flatly, giving you a stern look.  That was the first real defiance you've shown since you got here, not fearful pleading, or quiet fuming, real defiance... you seem to be finding your footing again.  Still... you didn't say anything unreasonable.  You're not a dog,  I expect some disagreements.  My stern look softens,  "Very well... YOUNG LADY."  I fill your wine glass, placing the bottle between us in the center of the table.  "We'll see how much you can take."  I hold out the glass to you, holding onto it for a moment to look you in the eye.  "But when I say you've had enough, that's it."

"Here..." I hold up my glass, "To compromises, it's only fair that we both make some.  Cheers.  Now let's eat before this all gets cold.  That bread smells so good."
« Last Edit: June 04, 2022, 05:45:19 PM by Legosi »

Offline RisqueRed

• n00b
« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2022, 02:42:38 AM »
Serena smiled at the thought of watching some tv. It had been a few months since the last time she got the chance to watch any tv because she was in prison. When Walter mentioned his science fiction shows, a distasteful look flashed upon her face, but it quickly disappeared. Serena never cared too much for science fiction.

At the mention of the board games, she smiled. “I’m glad that you enjoy board games too. I bet we will have a lot of fun playing against each other.” Serena watched Walter as he absentmindedly patted his belly. She stared at the lust-filled look on his face. Whatever was going through his mind, she didn’t want to know.

Serena flinched as he called her “YOUNG LADY”. Walter at that moment reminded her of her Dad. Although, he wasn’t much of a father. He chose to spend most of his time at the bar after work instead of coming home to his family. She was mainly raised by her mother. ‘Is it really by chance that Walter selected me just off of a picture? Here I am, a girl with “daddy issues” and I get selected by a man my dad’s age or older.’ Serena cringed and shook her head at the idea of the government pairing them up. ‘This is sick. Not Walter, well maybe Walter is a bit sick minded; But this program. Obviously the government officials wanted the pairings to work out for this new program.’

Serena was brought out of her thoughts as Walter held up the full glad of wine for her. “Okay, Walter, I understand.” Serena grabbed the glass from him. She ignored the urge to just down the glass of wine right then and there. She set the glass down on the table in front of her plate instead.

It had been so long since she had a taste of alcohol. She always loved the light headed and airy feeling she felt under the influence, although she was careful to not drink too much or too often. She didn’t like hangovers and she didn’t want to turn into her father.

Serena held up her glass and clinked it against Walter’s. She took one long sip off of her wine and set it back down. She grabbed her silverware and dug into the meal. After one bite of the spaghetti, she gave Walter a grateful look. After swallowing her food, she said “This tastes AMAZING! That’s the best spaghetti I’ve ever had.”

Offline Legosi

• n00b
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2022, 02:53:43 PM »
I watch your face twist distastefully at "Young lady", but it vanishes quickly.  I had meant it as a concession.  I thought it would be an upgrade from "little girl", but, I suppose not from your perspective.  Your little mouth twists unhappily a few times as I speak, like you're sucking on something sour, but you don't want me to know.  I also don't quite like the way you take the wine glass out of my hand.  I not sure if it's frustration at not being in control, or you being a bit too eager for a drink.  Still, you seem to be following instructions so far.  I resist the urge to take the bottle away for now.

I've never felt that "old".  I'm only 52, almost half of my life could still be in front of me.  I can still take a five mile hike through the woods, and lug around whatever needs it, with no lingering aches or pains.  I certainly don't FEEL old... but I'm suddenly aware of how old I must look to you.

"Is it?"  I cock an eyebrow at you, you've barely been here an hour, and already I'm: 'the best you've ever had!'.  The best spaghetti at least.  After watching you try to hide your distaste moments earlier, I'm not sure how seriously to take this declaration.  After a moment of hesitation, I decide to accept it.

"Well, thank you, when I was your age," Now my face twists in momentary distaste.  I wish I'd phrased that differently, but too late now.  "I worked at a little Italian place.  They had amazing sauce.  That taste has always stayed with me."  I stab a fork into the noodles, and twirl it around, bringing it up to take a bite, helping it down with a sip of wine.

"When I started cooking, I decided to try and recreate it."  I take another bite.  "It still isn't quite there yet,"  I chew thoughtfully, analyzing the flavor.  "But it's close, very close."  I lick a bit of sauce off of my lower lip,  "A pinch more oregano, a bit less garlic... garlic."

I reach out and grab a piece of your bread, raising it up to you as if in another toast, and take a bite.  It's buttery.  It's garlicky.  It's garlic bread.  I take another bite.  Not exactly the most difficult thing to make, but you didn't burn it, you didn't 'over garlic' it.  It's perfectly serviceable garlic bread.

"It's very good Serena," I nod to you with a smile, "Thank you for making it."  I fill my fork with more spaghetti, "And no, I didn't make the noodles too, although they are made from scratch.  There's a little diner in town that makes their own pasta.  When I buy supplies, I get noodles from them.  They are good, aren't they?"

"Well..." after another bite, and a sip of wine, I grab a napkin and wipe my mouth, running it through my beard to catch any sauce that got away from me.  "This is our get-to-know-you dinner.  I'm sure you have questions for me.  Don't be afraid to ask, it's okay."
« Last Edit: June 07, 2022, 02:55:17 PM by Legosi »

Offline RisqueRed

• n00b
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2022, 02:36:48 AM »
Serena smiled at him. She took another couple of bites of her spaghetti and washed it down with some wine. The spaghetti was wonderful! Serena took a couple more greedy bites of her spaghetti. Some of the sauce spilled over her face, chin, and onto her orange jumper. She had just started eating and she had already finished half of her spaghetti. Serena made herself slow down and shot Walter an embarrassed look. Her stomach angrily growled at her for slowing down. She grabbed her napkin and wiped away the saucy mess she made on herself.

“Oh… the garlic bread. I agree, I think the garlic bread is pretty good. But your spaghetti is definitely better. The sauce and the noodles…” Serena licked her lips and then smiled at him. “I really hope you make this for me again. This is SO good!” Serena dipped some of the garlic bread into the some of the remaining sauce on her plate. The bread made an audible “crunch” noise in her mouth and she washed it down with more of her wine. She took a few more sips of her wine and looked over at Walter to see if he would react to how much she was drinking.

“Okay, what did you do for work? Or… do you still work?” Serena stabbed her fork into the noodles and twirled it around. She took another big bite of her spaghetti and started to chew it. She waited to hear his response then asked: “Do you like living out here… so far away from the city? I swore I could see the stars much clearer out here.” She took a long sip of her wine. “Are you close with your family? Do you… have any kids?” She asked hesitantly as she stared at him. She spun her fork around in her noodles. Serena was starting to feel a little bit anxious. “I’m sorry if my questions were a little too direct…”

Offline Legosi

• n00b
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2022, 06:23:54 AM »
"My goodness!"  I can't help but let out a chuckle as I watch you inhale half your plate in moments, "Did they ever feed you while you were in jail?"  You're definitely not lying about the spaghetti.  "Oh, no Serena, it's alright."  The look of embarrassment that spreads across your face makes me feel bad for laughing.  I reach across the table, taking your little hand in mine again and giving it a reassuring squeeze.  "I'm glad you like it.  I can hear your tummy from here..."  I rise and go to the stove, there are still some noodles left in the pot.  Bending down beside you, I dump them all on your plate with an extra helping of sauce.  "Eat as much as you want sweetie," I gently rub your back and give you a soft kiss on the top of your head,  "Just don't choke."

"Of course I'll make it for you again."  I return the pot to the stove, plopping back down into my chair.  "Just..." I pick up my own plate, giving you a look as I shield it slightly with my arm, "Leave me some."  I give you a smile and set my plate back down, downing another mouthful.  There's a bit of sauce smeared on your face that you missed with the napkin.  I consider wiping your mouth for you, but there seems little point while you're still shoveling away.  I smile and just watch you for a bit.  You look so happy.  It's adorable.

"I don't work anymore, no."  I take a slow sip of my wine, holding the glass as I think.  "I spent almost 25 years in the exciting world of... corporate accounting."  I give you a wry smile, "I handled the books at the same company almost all of that time."  I raise my eyebrows at you, "As I said, EXCITING."  I shrug, "It was a good, solid job, with a good solid paycheck.  I was on my way to a good solid retirement... in another 20 years or so."

"Then that crypto crap started blowing up.  Such a stupid thing, but you can make money with stupid things if you time it right.  I didn't quite..." I swirl the wine in my glass, staring at the ceiling lost in thought, "If I'd held on a bit longer I'd have done better, but it was already such a ridiculous amount of money.  I sold all of it, and retired early.  I still have a few investments, but mostly I live off the interest."

"I hate the city."  I make a face at you sticking out my tongue, "I always wanted to get away from it.  'Civilization' is somewhere to visit, not live."  I take another bite of spaghetti, I'm about halfway through my plate.  "You can see the stars much better out here sweetie, less light pollution.  It can be very pretty.  Do you do much stargazing?  I could get you a telescope if you want."  The more activities I can find for you to enjoy in your spare time, the better.  I don't want you to feel like you're just a living fleshlight.

"It's okay Serena, I wanted you to ask, remember?"  Despite my reassurance, my face says that 'family' is not a happy subject.  "I have a brother I talk to a few times a year, we never really got along."  I let out a heavy sigh,  "I... was married... we both wanted kids, but after a bit of trying, we found that she... couldn't."  My face twists into a frown at the memory.  "She became a bit obsessed with that.  I told her that it didn't matter, that I loved her, but she was just... never happy after that.  Eventually it led to our divorce.  That was... a while ago."

"I dated a few times after that, but no one else ever really 'clicked'.  I still have time for kids I suppose... I'm not too old yet..."  My eyes come across your wine glass.  Mine is still half full, but yours is down to it's last few drops.  "Is that still your FIRST glass Serena?"  I realize that I haven't been paying attention, lost in unhappy memories.  I reach over and grab the wine bottle by the neck, picking it up, and testing it's weight.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2022, 06:26:38 AM by Legosi »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980