In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Taken infront of my helpless boyfriend  (Read 172 times)

Offline Xjasmine18x

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
Taken infront of my helpless boyfriend
« on: June 25, 2022, 11:08:07 PM »
It was such a great party. My boyfriend and i had been drinking all night but alas all good things must come to an end. The party was winding down and after the amount of alcohol we had consumed it was decided that we walk home. Our house wasnt to far and the weather was great. Im wearing a denim skirt with a black tube top, black cotton bra and panties with some red heels. We start to stroll home, his arm over mine as we struggle to walk in a straight line. You see us leave and decide its not fair that you cant try a piece of that ass. Why should all the other guys have some fun. What you lack in looks you make up for in strength. Following along you plant a punch straight to my boyfriend as we stop to rest. Pulling out some cable ties you bind him up, cant have him fighting back now. Now your looks turn to me. Your sweet present for tonight. Time to make my boyfriend feel all the anger and hatred for you as you enjoy the pleasure of my company. You start to aproach me as i step back, screaming loudly at you. I dont know what you want but im not going to give it to you.

Offline DrahkTales

• Rep: 4
Re: Taken infront of my helpless boyfriend
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2022, 02:08:43 AM »
Probably worth punching you a few times for good measure, just to keep you around. And those panties will be coming off fast, if for no more reason than to stuff that little mouth full to stop your screaming.

Of course, you don't want to get me overzealous and shove them too far down your throat until you choke to death. So, any struggle on your part brings its own risks. Then some cable times will keep you from wandering too far and a tube top will do nothing to protect those tits for very long.

Time for some fun - now, where shall I start?

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980