In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Chrissie  (Read 489 times)

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 165
  • Seeking a Dom? Feel free to contact Me.
Chrissie
« on: August 05, 2022, 08:24:53 AM »
It was enjoyable watching her pathetic attempts to squirm out of the bindings that secured her body to the bench in my basement.  When I'd been a bit closer I had been able to easily convince her to sit still by constricting her air flow via the noose about her pretty neck.  That was when we - side by side - viewed the rape videos I've been collecting since 2009.  Of my previous selections.

My former victims.

So as I prepared the futon mattress for her very first taste of being used I took delight in the mixture of fear, resentment and defiance in her big brown eyes.  Her throat I assumed was already shredded due to the screaming that nobody heard.  And she was unwarily revealing more and more of her legs and cleavage with every futile effort to escape the ropes that kept her body prisoner atop the bench.

Adjacent to the futon.

She had darkling eyes.  That suited her tanned skin and Mediterranean features exquisitely.  It was astonishing to see the helplessness in those big, beautiful eyes as her sapped muscles fought the inevitable.  Struggled vainly against what we both knew was coming.  I had chosen her for her legs.  And had a good feeling that her breasts weren't about to disappoint once I'd used my knife to strip every last scrap of clothing off the body I now owned.  But it was her eyes - set below that black pixie haircut - that appealed to me as they appealed for sanity. 

There's always chit chat back n' forth with newly acquired whores.  What I expect from them.  What they might expect from me.  On my good days...on my bad days.  I watched this dainty struggle against the restraints that tolled the absolute end of her ability to have any voice as it regarded her own future.  So we chatted about that.  What it implied.  And then I finished up tidying the area about the futon where I was adamant I was going to rape her. 

As I sadistically began cutting away the last outfit her body would be seen in I was careful not to nick her skin or to ease the crippling tension of the ropes holding her captive.  The owner of those incredible brown eyes shrieked and spat at me as her nakedness was methodically unveiled beneath the city streets.  Twice I reduced the slack on the noose so that she got the message loud and clear to pose her body for my close inspection.  My appraisal.  It was during these sublime moments - just a minute or two prior to being raped - that she first began to sob openly.  When she was nude.  When my eyes were upon her. 

When the knife was close.

A glance at the monitors assured me that my vid gear was running and calibrated.  All was in readiness.  So I slapped the worthless object I had taken possession of across her pretty face.  And began to cut away only those restraining ropes necessary for me to get the whore from a seated position on the bench to an extremely vulnerable fuck-ready posture atop the futon mattress.  This simple transition accentuated my deep appreciation for the slopes of my prize's breasts and the wonderful length of her bare legs.  Once I had her face down and trembling along the mattress I knew I had chosen well.  Now it was high time for me as Master to thoroughly enjoy myself.

With her body.

She cursed once...then a second time...as the act of splitting her labium and invading her vagina caused (what I'm certain was) a significant amount of pain.  Soon after the tears resumed.  And then - like all the others - she began to beg.  I caught it all on camera.  Me humping her savagely.  Her grunting in agony...unable to articulate her pleas for mercy.  Just a useless naked girl being utilized for the solitary thing that afforded her any worth.  I caught it all on camera.  Just like all the girls who came before.

Just like the ones I was planning for next.

I desired that she be partially coherent and marginally submissive.  So as my release drew closer and closer (violent and more violent) I whispered assurances in her ear that this act would cause no pregnancy and no venereal disease within her body.  She nodded as if I'd just informed her that the eggs would be ready in a few.  Then she whimpered like a little girl...so I slapped her again across the face.  Much harder than at first.  Mere seconds before my cum tainted her womb forever I explained to the bitch that 'these tits and these legs' better be primed for action around the clock.  Or else.  As much as the ropes remaining upon her naked body allowed she arched her back in disgust as my cum sprayed inside of her. 

Best eleven minutes of my life so far.

As I lay atop of her soon after with my cock still planted deep she managed to muster up the courage to ask of me a simple question.  Now that she'd been raped, she asked, was she also to be subjected to the games she'd seen me play with my former captives on the videos?  The ones involving electricity and the riot batons?

'Of course, Ms. Ricci' I replied.  After all...it'd be enjoyable to watch her attempts to wriggle free of the bindings that secured her tightly to the bench.  In my basement.
A few are submissive.  The remainder are sex slaves.

Offline vile8r1

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 171
Re: Chrissie
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2022, 10:55:13 AM »
Always so enjoyable reading about a new victim being prepared for violation, +rep from me.

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2022, 03:37:48 PM »
Thank you @vile8r1!  Always good to get a REP.  Tells me I'm connecting and that further stories could be construed as something slightly more desirable than air pollution.

:evil:

And it's my belief that a Belowstairs pairing of an adult Christina Ricci and a young Alyssa Milano would be a Controller's dream!  Forza Italia!

It was a departure for "me" to even mention pregnancy or venereal disease within a story.  But that ol' standby of a kidnapper maintaining a treasure trove of videos, stills and trophies of his helpless victims was a callback to the early aughts (2002 to 2005) when this humble Scribe was just finding his voice. 

Thanx again!  Faps, Comments, Reps and PMs are eagerly welcome.  Show me your kink people!

cR

Online Shocker

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 238
  • hanging around
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2022, 08:48:10 PM »
Another excellent story, thank you for sharing.

Offline CerealRapist

• Disciplinarian.
  • Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2022, 08:37:12 AM »
Another excellent story, thank you for sharing.

You're welcome. 

Celebs occupy around 10% of my rape fantasies.  Cate Blanchette, Shania Twain, Giada DeLaurentis and Patricia Heaton have figured prominently in years past. 

The younger set has included Camilla Belle, Anya Taylor Joy, Dove Cameron and Taylor Swift.

Nobody is truly safe...... :cage:.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980