In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description: Is there such a thing as a stupid question? Science suggests... Absolutely!

Tags:

Author Topic: Stupid questions  (Read 83 times)

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 452
  • adorable and scary at the same time
Stupid questions
« on: November 29, 2018, 12:16:57 PM »
So I was just sitting around, thinking about random stupid bullshit and a.question popped into my head which made me think of making this thread. (And if I thought about important shit I might actually be a doctor or some shit :P)

So if you can make cheese out of bellybutton sweat, could you make cheese out of human sperm? And if so, what would said cheese taste like? :-?

« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 12:18:32 PM by darkfantasygirl »

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 615
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
Re: Stupid questions
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 05:17:33 PM »
I dunno about sperm cheese, but I do know someone online who made bread with a sourdough from her own vaginal yeast. (Although she's now converted that blog post into a Rickroll bait, alas)

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 40
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2018, 06:11:50 PM »
I dunno about sperm cheese, but I do know someone online who made bread with a sourdough from her own vaginal yeast. (Although she's now converted that blog post into a Rickroll bait, alas)

That is fucking disgusting.....possibly even more gross than sperm cheese  :rofl: :rofl:
Stalky McStalkface

Do you hear that noise? Behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting; waiting to take you and do what my heart desires to your body and your mind. And you won’t be leaving until I’m satisfied.  So dare. Dare to look behind you, because I'll be there; I stalk the girls.

Offline Tyson

• Rep: 11
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 03:05:12 AM »

That is fucking disgusting.....possibly even more gross than sperm cheese  :rofl: :rofl:

Vaginal yeast beer now available!

http://orderyoni.com/

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 615
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 02:25:05 PM »

Yeah, rickrolling is the WORST.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl