In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: How do you...  (Read 424 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 760
How do you...
« on: August 23, 2015, 06:00:57 PM »
..get a url from a post?

For ex.: Let's say I wanted to show someone Wetslut's post from the 'I gave you rep' thread, on page 41, top post. How do I do that?

Also,

How can I insert a link when I type something out? (It turns blue and you can click on it)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 827
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: How do you...
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2015, 06:20:42 PM »
If you want the link to lead to your original post above, for instance,
1. right-click (command-click on Apple) on the title of the post, which is a blue link.
2. Select properties. Copy the "address (URL)" bit.
3. Paste the copied URL into your post, like this: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1133.msg66875.html#msg66875

Alternately you can tart up the post with a text link using this format:
Code: [Select]
[url=http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1133.msg66875.html#msg66875]This post[/url] is the first one in the thread.
The above code gives you this result:
This post is the first one in the thread.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl