In Chat Now:

Author Topic: The Dukes New Pet [Contest Entry]  (Read 2569 times)

Offline Avendia

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 47
  • Eyes Only
The Dukes New Pet [Contest Entry]
« on: September 29, 2015, 09:50:44 PM »
Dicun sat at his desk staring at the letter from the Duke. The man was demanding higher taxes be paid and Dicun just didn't have the money. He was at risk of losing his business and ending up in debtor's prison. The very thought was appalling for a man that had risen above the masses and started his own business and he refused to lose it now. But how to pay what was demanded? He sat up late thinking the candle slowly burning down. Then it came to him and he penned the letter back with his offer.

Royse sighed as she hulled the bucket up from the well near her step-father's house. Her mother had married him several years before shortly after Royse's father had died in one of the many wars that tore through their country. And her step-father demanded she work for her food and bed. He liked to repeated point out he wasn't her father and he didn't run a charity. So Royse was always up before dawn doing the long list of chores she was given.

Over the years she had become resentful of not only her step-father but her mother for letting her be treated this way. Oh how she wished someone in the village would take notice of her and offer to marry her. The chores wouldn't be so bad if she was doing them for a husband and had a comfortable bed with good food and a solid roof over her head. As it was nobody seemed interested in her. She didn't look like the other girls in the village who were all "well rounded" as her step-father said.

Then there was the matter of a dowry. Her mother had given all their wealth to her step-father upon marrying him and he would never part with any of it as greedy as the man was. He would also lose his free labor in her if she were married off. Her musings were cut short as some men on horse's road up to the front of the inn. She hurried to retrieve her step-father. Royse found him in the in the kitchen eating a hearty breakfast complaining to her mother about the eggs being to dry.

"There are some men out side," Royse interjected quietly hoping to avoid Dicun wrath turned towards her. If something was wrong it always seemed to be her fault and she was still recovering from the last beating he had given her. He swore and stomped to the front door of the inn.

"Girl! Get out here now!" he called for her sounding strangely happy for once.

She rushed to comply cringing inwardly hoping he just wanted her to take the cloaks of the men. She came up to them keeping her eyes down knowing if she didn't Dicun would punish her later for being disrespectful of paying guests.

"See perfect little lady!" her step-fathers voice held a strange note of excitement. "do you think we can come to this agreement My Lord?"

"If she as chased as you claim then yes." He had a soft accent but that wasn't what caught Royse's attention. Her step-father was making some deal involving her? And with a Lord? She chanced the briefest look at the tall man. He had pale blond hair and sharp blue eyes that caught her looking. She blushed and looked down again.

"She has never had the chance to be around any man alone My Lord."

"Good." Aelfric reached out and grabbed her wrist. "Come here girl. Let me get a look at you." He forced her chin up and pushed her dark black hair back to examine her face. She had large green eyes and refined features with a light tan from being out in the sun. He was sure that with a proper washing she would do very nicely. He forced her to open her mouth with just a bit of pressure. Good teeth. Perhaps just a bit slim but he liked his women small. Aelfric released her and she scurried back trying to make herself look small.

"You said she was promised to no one? How is it she has reached eighteen and not been married?"

"Her father died when she was still too young and I don't have the funds to put together a dowry for a child that isn't mine. Her mother brought very little into the marriage."

The Duke heard a small noise of disagreement for the girl but she said nothing. It seemed the man in front of him just didn't want to part with any money. If it wasn't for the fact, he actually found the girl to his liking he wouldn't even consider the deal being offered. A young naive virgin in exchange for the old tax rate. If she proved displeasing, he could always send the man to debtor's prison.

Royse stood by quietly confused as to what was happening her mother gripped her hand for a moment then passed her a bag. She glanced inside and found her meager possessions. Before she could ask the tall man seized her wrist again and pulled her out the door. She then realized what was happening. Her step-father had sold her and her mother had let him. She didn't cry out for help or scream, but silent tears did slip down her face as she was placed on one of the horses and the blond man climbed up behind her and they road out of the village she had called her home.

Aelfric let his men fan out giving him some privacy with the girl. She needed a proper washing before he did much with her and his men would find a camp with a river or pond near it. He let his hand slide over her flat belly feeling her stiffen and a small whimper escaped.

"Make no mistake girl. You are mine to do with as I wish." His hand slide up to her left breast and squeezed forcing a gasp from her lips. They road on for some time his hands roaming over her testing her responses to different touches. A couple hours after noon one of her men road up and directed him to a comfortable little corps of trees next to slow moving river.

Royse nearly fell as she was placed on the ground. The ride had been hard on her. A hard cake of soap was forced into her hand and she was told to go wash herself behind some trees as the men set of a tent. She still had no idea who he was but the man who now owned her must be powerful and part of the upper hierarchy to have such well trained men at his side and preforming these tasks for him. She shivered as the cool water touched her bare skin but scrubbed herself thoroughly with the rough soap. It left her skin slightly pink but she was thankful to be truly clean in some time. She found her mother had packed her new dress. It was simple and all white but it was the truly clean one in the bag so she pulled it on.

Upon returning to the camp she found the men had set up the tent and fixed a simple dinner. One handed her two plates and pointed to the tent. Royse got the message and took them inside her eyes down cast. She placed the larger of the meals in front of the tall man and waited quietly for permission to eat. Her step-father had always eaten first then if there was enough she was given dinner. There was no reason to think this man would be any different.

"Eat your food girl. Then we must talk." He watched as she took small bites never looking up. He frowned. Yes, he liked a woman to be demure but she was far more fearful then he would have thought the step-daughter of a well to do inn keeper should be. Surely she was treated well enough?

"Tell me your name. I can't keep calling you girl."

"Royse My Lord."

"And do you know who I am, Royse?

"No My Lord."

"I am Aelfric the Duke if this providence. And as I said before you are mine Royse." He came around the braiser between them to crouch in front of her. He grasped her shoulders and pulled her close in a demanding kiss that caused her gasp. He took advantage and deepened the kiss sliding his tongue into her mouth. She whimpered in fear and confusion trying to pull back, her reaction caused him to growl and nip at her lip in punishment.

"Don't fight me," he murmured against her lips. Aelfric pulled her over to the bedroll and pinned her down fisting one hand in her hair and kissed his way across her jaw. She wiggled trying to get out from under him. His free hand traveled down her side to her hip and started to pull the dress up.

"No, please don't." Royse whimpered trying to pull back from the Dukes searching hands and mouth. He became impatient with her struggles and bit the side of her throat making the girl freeze. If she wasn't going to listen, then he was going to have to tie her up. It didn't much matter to him. He wasn't cruel but he would still take what he wanted from any time he wanted. And she would learn to give it to him.

He sat up letting her sit up and pull her dress back down a bit. He turned to find some rope before grabbing her by her hair again and flipping her face down. Royse let out a startled scream that was muffled by the blankets under them. She tried to pull his hand from her hair as she felt him tearing at the laces to her dress.

"Stop fighting me Royse." He brought his hand down on her firm behind in a resounding smack. She jumped and yelped but stopped fighting. Aelfric let her go warning her not to move as he pulled her dress down her body and off. He frowned seeing what looked like healing bruises. So her step-father was a fake as he had seemed. He didn't care for the girl at all. He would have to teach her to trust him and to properly submit to him.

"This can be pleasant for both of us or just for me. Its up to you either way I will be taking you virtue tonight. Roll over." There were tears in her eyes as she looked at him. Aelfric stroked her cheek before taking one of her hands and tying the rope around her wrist.

"As punishment for fighting me you will be tied up to night. And you have earned yourself ten swats on your arse. Do you know how to count?"

"N-no. please don't punish me for that too."

"We will count together then. I will have to have you educated some when we reach my home. Stand so I can tie you then lie over my lap. That's a good girl." He stroked her hair as she complied. He gently rubbed her bottom before SMACK!

"One." She echoed him with a whimper.

SMACK!

"Two." He rubbed the red spot already forming as she echoed him again.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!

She cried out but continued to echo him. He gave her the last five in quick succession turning her soft skin a bright red. He could hear her sniffling as he helped her to her knees.

"When you behave I will reward you but if you deify me in any way I will punish you Royse. I wont beat you but the punishment will fit the crime. Do you understand?" she nodded.

"Good."

Aelfric started to stipe and she couldn't help but peek at his well built form. Royse could feel a strange heat pooling in her belly at the sight of him. Soon he was naked and had a hand in her hair again.

"Open your mouth. That's a good girl." She looked up at him confused as to why he wanted her mouth open until something hard and hot was being pushed into it. She looked and saw his sex slowly sliding in and felt it along her tongue.

"No teeth that's it. Lick me, now suck a little. Good girl Royse. Keep doing that." He pushed deeper until she gaged and then pulled back a bit.

"I'll teach you how to not gag but not to night." His praises came between gasps and groans as he got closer to cumming.

"I'm close Royse. Swallow what I give you." He stiffened gripping her hair tightly as something strange and slightly salty tasting flooded into her mouth. She swallowed as quickly as she could gasping for air and coughing once he pulled back.

"Good girl. I'm very please with you Royse."

He pushed her back kissing her cheek and neck one hand playing with her breasts lightly teasing her pink nipples. His hand traveled lower and lower slowly exploring and find her pleasure zones. He was soon at the apex of her thighs his fingertips teasing the soft curls there. His lips found hers as his hand went lower parting her folds to find her surprising wet. He felt her jump at the contact from the calloused pads of his fingers but she didn't fight him again.

Royse shivered as the Dukes fingers played with her finding one spot that made her arch her back moaning. He smirked tracing a line of open mouther kisses to her right breast and took her hardened nipple into his mouth. Aelfric slipped one finger inside testing to see how tight she was. He didn't get far when he came against her barrier. She was his and would be his alone he decided now.

He rolled between her legs gripping her hip with one hand and himself with the other. Swirling the hot head of his once again erect sex around the little bundle of nerves he distracted her mouth once again. Then once lined up he pushed into her swallowing her cry of pain. He didn't give Royse and time to adjust until he was seated in her fully.

"It's ok. The worst is over now Royse." He brushed aside her tears while enjoying the feel of her tight passage around him. He started to rock the motion forcing whimpers for the slim girl beneath him. Grabbing one leg he pushed it up next to her shoulder testing her flexibility and increasing his depth inside her.

The pain was sharp when he tore into her but after the Duke lifted her leg the pleasure started to overwhelm it. How could being taken like this be so enjoyable? She gasped as a particularly deep thrust as it hit something deep inside her that sent pleasure racing through her body. Aelfric took notice of her reaction and repeated the motion.

His breath coming in ragged gasps Aelfric drove into her faster and harder. Grinding against her sending them both closer to the edge he knew was coming. Her breathy voice begged him for something without knowing exactly what it was. He reached up and clamped one hand around her throat just tight enough to restrict her air.

It was shocking to be partially choked but it added an edge to what Royse was feeling that was her undoing. Her body trembled and the ball that had been building inside her exploded. Lights flashed behind her eyelids as she felt something hot flood inside her. Her lord was holding her tight as he gasped shuddering slightly still.

Aelfric finally pulled back and out of his new pet. She had passed his test and was very worthy to be his. Smiling he grabbed an old cloth and wiped himself off before cleaning her up appreciating the dribble of pink tinged cum leaking from her.

"Sleep Royse. Tomorrow we arrive home and your real training begins." He kissed her forehead as Royse eyes slide closed. She was going to be so much fun he thought as he wrapped them in a blanket and drifted off to sleep next to her.

« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:43:20 PM by Red Right Hand »
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline Avendia

• Inner Wanktum
  • Eyes Only
Re: The Dukes New Pet
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 09:54:35 PM »
ok figured out the issue lol.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 10:06:54 PM by Avendia »
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline SilverAngel

• Sorceress
  • Rep: 49
  • I am a shadow in the wind.
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 10:01:33 AM »
I love it :) I need more Please :)
Just when you think you know the answer. I change the question.

Offline Avendia

• Inner Wanktum
  • Eyes Only
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 04:20:46 PM »
I love it :) I need more Please :)

Well thank you :D
My only question is: more of this story or just more stories in general?
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 831
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2015, 07:30:14 PM »
What a beautiful story.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 303
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2015, 11:20:13 PM »
Who doesn't love a fresh toy to train?

:* Thank you for returning to storytelling.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Avendia

• Inner Wanktum
  • Eyes Only
« Reply #6 on: October 29, 2015, 05:00:07 PM »
What a beautiful story.

Thank you Red  :bateyes:

Who doesn't love a fresh toy to train?

:* Thank you for returning to storytelling.

:D
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 05:03:45 PM by Avendia »
DarkWolfs Bitch

Offline PhilR81

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
Re: The Dukes New Pet [Contest Entry]
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 11:44:11 AM »
Thank you very much for his very good and arousing story.
It would be a honour to read more of this story...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2021, 11:48:06 AM by PhilR81 »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980