In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Internet Condoms (Proxies)  (Read 817 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1245
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
Internet Condoms (Proxies)
« on: October 11, 2015, 04:32:43 PM »
We don't frown on proxies at RC; you won't get banned for using them. In fact we encourage you to use them to keep your browsing private. Not everyone is able to be open about their sex life and our kinks are very easy to misunderstand!

(What is a proxy? I put an explanation at the end of this post.)

In this thread, please feel free to share tips about good proxies to use, whether paid or free and browser-specific or not, and how to use them to be safer.

This way the techy can help the non-techy and nobody has to admit to not already using one. ;)

What a proxy is:

Quote from: wikipedia
In computer networks, a proxy server is a server (computer) which clients (people or computers) use to access other computers.

There are many benefits of using a proxy server. First, the client machine can exchange data with the remote server without making a direct connection. This way, the client's real internet address will not be known to the remote server. This is sometimes called anonymizing because it makes the client anonymous.
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 770
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Internet Condoms (Proxies)
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2015, 04:59:43 PM »
Just fyi, a lot of the free public proxies I used to use are no longer free. I was running through a list of them from my old bookmarks from way back when to see which were still in service and I found maybe one that was still alive. The rest are paid versions or have gone the way of the dodo.
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 975
Re: Internet Condoms (Proxies)
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2015, 06:31:03 PM »
I am trying vpndefender for iOS 9 (free from the app store) and I dunno if it's working or not but when I typed in the ip address this site tells me I have into an ip tracer, it says I am posting from Oregon, so maybe. :shrug:

And now it says Virginia. I travel FAST.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 11:40:10 PM by lysyn »
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl