In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 9 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 9  (Read 1517 times)

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 187
  • Just another Surplus
Re: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 9
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2017, 04:48:16 PM »

1) In your fantasy is the rapist physically attractive to the victim or repulsive?  That is actually complicated, I like older men and big boys, so they are typically that in my fantasies, but I find them repulsive not physically but for personality most and sometimes hygiene.  Mostly they are men I would find attractive, but are repulsed by them for personality and other reasons.

1a) Is the rapist someone that the victim would never fuck on her own?  Again, more for personality.  And  other tidbits that I would hate and find disgusting.  So its a kind of thing I guess.

1b) If the victim finds the rapist repulsive, is the rapist aware of her/his feelings? Totally, yes, he sometimes does it intentionally

1c) Does the rapist attempt to disfigure his victim as part of the rape? Thanks to either this site or another one...and I think I know who it was that brought it up--he often removes my clit

2) In your fantasy does the rapist force the victim to dress in a certain way (i.e. sexy lingerie, schoolgirl, business attire etc.) Depends on the fantasy

2a) Is the purpose of the dressing up for photos or simply to create a fantasy for the rapist?

2b) Does the rapist dress the victim to further humiliate him/her?

3) Does the rape occur while the victim is naked, fully clothed or partially clothed? Depends on the fantasy

3a) Does the rapist tear off the clothing or does he/she force her/him to strip? Again, I change it up so much that it is all dependent on the fantasy

3b) Is the victim, if female, usually wearing make-up (or does the rapist force her to put some on)? I don;t wear much make-up, so that is a partner thing

4) Does the rapist usually climax inside the victim in your fantasy? In my fantasies it is 50/50, in a play it is what he likes

4a) If he climaxes outside, where does he usually leave it? up to him

4b) If he climaxes on her, does he force her to clean herself up or make her leave it there to dry on her skin/hair?  up to him

Offline The Sickness

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
Re: Fetishes and Fantasies Pt. 9
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2017, 10:25:12 PM »
1) In your fantasy is the rapist physically attractive to the victim or repulsive?
No

1a) Is the rapist someone that the victim would never fuck on her own?
My victim is a virgin.  She had thoughts of having her first time having sex in a bed of roses with the guy of her dreams.

1b) If the victim finds the rapist repulsive, is the rapist aware of her/his feelings?
He/She doesn't give a fuck

1c) Does the rapist attempt to disfigure his victim as part of the rape?
Usually, no

2) In your fantasy does the rapist force the victim to dress in a certain way (i.e. sexy lingerie, schoolgirl, business attire etc.)
Yes.  Sometimes in lingerie or in a schoolgirl uniform.

2a) Is the purpose of the dressing up for photos or simply to create a fantasy for the rapist?
Creating a fantasy and to embarrass the victim.

2b) Does the rapist dress the victim to further humiliate him/her?
Yes

3) Does the rape occur while the victim is naked, fully clothed or partially clothed?
Depends on the fantasy.  Sometimes she is completely nude, sometimes her clothes are ripped off of her while being raped.

3a) Does the rapist tear off the clothing or does he/she force her/him to strip?
Depends on the fantasy.  Usually she is forced to strip

3b) Is the victim, if female, usually wearing make-up (or does the rapist force her to put some on)?
Wears makeup, He/She wants the slut to be a pretty little girl.

4) Does the rapist usually climax inside the victim in your fantasy?
Depends on the fantasy, usually no.

4a) If he climaxes outside, where does he usually leave it?
On her chest or belly.

4b) If he climaxes on her, does he force her to clean herself up or make her leave it there to dry on her skin/hair?The cum will be left their on her skin/hair/face.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl