In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Hallowe'en Obscene (feat. Carlos, Ingy, Kitty, Savvy, Rosy & Zombie)  (Read 2754 times)

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 598
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
Re: Hallowe'en Obscene (feat. Carlos, Ingy, Kitty, Savvy, Rosy & Zombie)
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2015, 06:02:28 PM »
It's one thing to believe, it's another to know, to have the proof, huge, hot and solid, in front of you.

In a trice, the situation goes from crisis to cataclysm.

As I charge the great beast pinning Rosy, my baby sis, to the floor, everything turns to chaos. Lynn reappears, only to be attacked by a beast even more vast and terrifying than the one I'm charging down. Three against one, and I with my blade, we might have a chance, but already both sisters are immobilised, there's only me to save them.

Three steps is all the time I have to take in the changing situation. Behind me my senses now heightened even further by the peril detect another's approach, its intent declared boldly by a growl, and I can be the only target. I have only a fraction of a second to make my decision: continue my attack, or defend myself?

We aren't going to escape. We might survive. I might hurt them enough that they leave us, for someone who won't fight. I might show them that not all humans can be taken at their whim without concern. But, I have to survive. Distantly, through the slowed-down fog of my mind, I hear Lynn scream - for all I know, she's already lost.

If my sisters were shocked I'd carry a knife, the pistol I pluck from my pocket would scandalise them for sure, but I won't go unarmed any more. Silver bullets are hard to find but with luck the bang, and the bullet, will still have some effect. Obviously, I couldn't shoot towards my own sister before. I pivot on my left foot, reaching back to keep my helter-skelter speed with the right, to cannon into the flank of Rosy's attacker, pulling up my blade and my gun to face the demon chasing me. Tears already in my eyes as I know I have to abandon my sisters to further torment if I am to give myself a chance of saving them. The dagger stabs against the lupine hide behind me, the pistol kicks in my hand 1, 2 ,3 4, 5 shots aimed at the centre of the darker-than-dark mass leaping to pounce on me… the dagger pulled loose again and turned towards my main foe… my mind a whirl of blurred sensation and pure instinct, the torch abandoned, at the side of the path, its light mostly wasted in the undergrowth leaving just an eerie glow in the bitter night as the world, and its shadow, crash down...

Offline lentille

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2016, 08:41:14 AM »
great writing

Offline paintballerdp2

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2017, 04:55:48 PM »
Gotta love Halloween!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl