In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: The Suggestion Box  (Read 31425 times)

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 168
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
Re: The Suggestion Box
« Reply #30 on: June 30, 2014, 11:07:35 PM »
Suggestion: ban that bastard FrodoKreuger from games threads! ;)

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 932
« Reply #31 on: July 01, 2014, 12:10:45 AM »
I would like it if when I open a thread it took me to either the page I left off on or the most recent page instead of the first page. Is there an option for that in my control panel that I'm missing?
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 808
    • RapeCage
« Reply #32 on: July 01, 2014, 12:13:17 AM »
The fonts look good except for one place. When typing a post, the typing box shows the text considerably bigger than the usual font used on the site. At first it seemed to me that the font size increased here too but now I'm not sure anymore. Maybe it was always this big?

I did increase the font slightly for the rest of the site. The post form may be a separate template that I need to modify. Wish I knew more about .css and php! I'll find it sooner or later...

Found it. Let me know if the text area in the text editor is an acceptable size now. :)

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #33 on: July 01, 2014, 12:17:08 AM »
I would like it if when I open a thread it took me to either the page I left off on or the most recent page instead of the first page. Is there an option for that in my control panel that I'm missing?

When you're looking at the board's topic page you should see a "NEW" gif on threads that contain new posts. Click on that and it takes you to the place where you left off reading last. If that doesn't work for you, let me know as it may be a browser-specific problem. :)

Offline FrodoKreuger

« Reply #34 on: July 01, 2014, 05:13:10 AM »
I think it would be better if the "ignore board" option actually blocked sight of the board, just as an "ingore user" blocks posts by that user from being seen.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 630
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #35 on: July 01, 2014, 05:41:56 AM »
When posting vids from youtube, the vids show up considerably smaller than what they would be in youtube. I don't know if that can be worked on or if it is inbuilt in the forum layout but it would be nicer to look at the vids in the same size as in youtube.[/size]

Addie is this sorted? Or is it necessary to fix? I usually click the Youtube logo in the lower right of the video so I can just watch it full-size on Youtube.
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 630
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #36 on: July 01, 2014, 05:45:33 AM »
I think it would be better if the "ignore board" option actually blocked sight of the board, just as an "ingore user" blocks posts by that user from being seen.

So you've tried the Ignore Boards thingy and it isn't removing the board from your view?
Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #37 on: July 01, 2014, 08:04:08 AM »

So you've tried the Ignore Boards thingy and it isn't removing the board from your view?

I tested it and while it does hide the posts, it doesn't hide the board altogether. Maybe the best fix for this would be putting the Rage Cage (I assume that's the one you want to ignore? lol) in its own collapsible category.

ETA: I put the Rage Cage in its own collapsible category. See if that makes it better. :D
« Last Edit: July 01, 2014, 08:11:26 AM by Addie »

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 932
« Reply #38 on: July 01, 2014, 08:05:04 AM »

When you're looking at the board's topic page you should see a "NEW" gif on threads that contain new posts. Click on that and it takes you to the place where you left off reading last. If that doesn't work for you, let me know as it may be a browser-specific problem. :)
Ah, that's so simple I feel stupid, but thank you. I have a happy now.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline FrodoKreuger

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2014, 11:43:25 AM »

I tested it and while it does hide the posts, it doesn't hide the board altogether. Maybe the best fix for this would be putting the Rage Cage (I assume that's the one you want to ignore? lol) in its own collapsible category.

ETA: I put the Rage Cage in its own collapsible category. See if that makes it better. :D

Huge improvement.

Offline Ella

• Well-Fucked Toy
  • Rep: 129
  • Happiness is being owned by my husband
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2014, 03:44:43 PM »
Why the hidden users? I think I'm missing something. I understand that there are hidden users, but I'm completely missing why there are hidden users and why it's an option. Will someone explain what the deal is? I feel like it's thwarting my "old home week" feeling. I get ready to squee and instead, I see "5 hidden users".

Not trying to take away anyone's ability to do anything, I promise.

Offline Lust4Mina

• Rep: 179
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2014, 05:24:19 PM »
If its possible would you know the program that allows us to send gifts ( pics of gifts ) to one another?

Offline ViolateMeBaby

• Rep: 19
  • Take me, Train me, Own me
    • Diary Of A Sexless Kinkstress
« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2014, 05:45:29 PM »
yes gifts would be awesome!!! & if possible maybe a like button for when you like someones post

-Ariel
R.I.P Aphrodite's Left Tit

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #43 on: July 03, 2014, 06:08:15 PM »
Why the hidden users? I think I'm missing something. I understand that there are hidden users, but I'm completely missing why there are hidden users and why it's an option. Will someone explain what the deal is? I feel like it's thwarting my "old home week" feeling. I get ready to squee and instead, I see "5 hidden users".

Not trying to take away anyone's ability to do anything, I promise.

Some people prefer not to have their online status seen by others. I don't know why that is, since as soon as they post they de-lurk, but I left it as an option.

Offline Addie

• RapeCage
« Reply #44 on: July 03, 2014, 06:09:43 PM »
If its possible would you know the program that allows us to send gifts ( pics of gifts ) to one another?

I'm unfamiliar with this. I'll see if SMF has such a mod, but I'm doubting it. If it was a feature of vBulletin then maybe we should consider switching over to vBulletin.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin