In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Suggestion Box  (Read 42083 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1246
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
Re: The Suggestion Box
« Reply #390 on: August 10, 2017, 03:19:02 PM »
And you know what else? We should have Littles and Pets movie nights where we watch safe movies with puppies in them. :evillaugh:

Yes!! But none of the ones where I cry because the puppy gets lost and has to find his way home, or the owner dies, or anything sad. Only happy movies.

Okay, so on my list I've got Bolt, Aristocats, Lady and the Tramp, A Dog's Purpose, Watership Down, Felidae, The Plague Dogs, Animal Fa.... *wild little steals the list and stuffs it up her daddy dom's no-no place in protest*
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 306
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #391 on: August 10, 2017, 09:30:09 PM »
Is there any kind of bookmark system for the forums? Like for the long roleplays? Too many times have I lost my place 20+ pages in and it makes me sad. :(

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 771
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #392 on: August 11, 2017, 01:44:54 AM »
Is there any kind of bookmark system for the forums? Like for the long roleplays? Too many times have I lost my place 20+ pages in and it makes me sad. :(

[member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] Yes, we have bookmarks. I think it only bookmarks threads themselves though. Look up top in any thread and you should see a wee button saying 'Add Bookmark'.
Then when you want to find your bookmarks go to:
Profile > My Bookmarks
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #393 on: August 11, 2017, 05:27:12 PM »

I'm not sure if this is quite what you were looking for, but did you know that you can click on the "" by a topic name to jump to the first unread post?

I think that works even if you broke off reading halfway through a multi-page thread. Although it might take you to the next page.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 05:28:47 PM by Ingenue »
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Rep: 281
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #394 on: August 11, 2017, 09:10:45 PM »
Although it might take you to the next page.

It does - it takes you to the earliest unread page, so unless you finished the page you were on, you have to go back a page....
The ebil kitteh formerly known as Sunshine Sparklecunt

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 821
    • RapeCage
« Reply #395 on: September 20, 2017, 12:27:27 AM »
Please choose the Robot one. I have only seen the amazeballs bits on Youtube. Need to see the entire thing some day. Don't need no stinkin' subs to understand that plot. :laugh:

Imagine our live-action commentary track. :facepalm:

Oh. My. GOD. I thought the giant snake vore part was good (and that immutable evil overlord law would make that the final form before defeat), but then came the giant robot man sassy pose and I lost it again. And THEN it turned into Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend: Fisting Edition... and well I won't spoil the end but the Russian dubs made it all even better.

We really need to watch this together with [member=6]Ingenue[/member] and [member=1556]randomgirl[/member] providing the soundtrack. XD

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #396 on: September 23, 2017, 08:51:13 AM »
I just thought for one of our perv nights we should watch Heathers!!

I prefer the musical but we should do the movie, then I'll show y'all a number from the musical after. It's sexy. :laugh:
You savage ~the savage

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 639
« Reply #397 on: October 27, 2017, 05:59:43 PM »
I dunno if this came up before but I'd really like if you had a block user option like in facebook. Not just ignore but block completely. Like he/she won't be able to see my posts and vice versa.

[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] [member=1]Addie[/member]

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #398 on: October 28, 2017, 12:53:31 AM »
I dunno if this came up before but I'd really like if you had a block user option like in facebook. Not just ignore but block completely. Like he/she won't be able to see my posts and vice versa.

[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] [member=1]Addie[/member]

I've yet to find a mod like that for SMF and don't think Addie's advance enough to write one. I sure as hell can't. :/ Sorry! [member=1556]randomgirl[/member]

ps let me know who's getting on your tits eh? ( pm )
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 306
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #399 on: November 22, 2017, 10:04:36 PM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member]  and [member=1]Addie[/member] would it be possible to add a spell check to the board? Maybe improve grammar and misspelling, especially in the stories section. Even I can't catch every time I accidentally write sotries instead of stories :laugh:

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 821
    • RapeCage
« Reply #400 on: December 12, 2017, 10:47:22 PM »
[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member]  and [member=1]Addie[/member] would it be possible to add a spell check to the board? Maybe improve grammar and misspelling, especially in the stories section. Even I can't catch every time I accidentally write sotries instead of stories :laugh:

[member=2479]darkfantasygirl[/member] Spell-check has always been enabled on the forums. You should see a squiggly red line under misspelled words so you can fix them manually. We do not have an autocorrect feature.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #401 on: January 27, 2018, 01:10:44 PM »
[member=1]Addie[/member] After updates can we perhaps add Rep/Karma to the Ultimate Profile template?

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #402 on: January 27, 2018, 02:24:16 PM »
Add a button that lets you leg raep all teh mans
You savage ~the savage

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #403 on: January 27, 2018, 02:25:52 PM »
While the site is in stripped down mode (ooh!) we should add a note to that effect on the front page.
You savage ~the savage

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #404 on: February 04, 2018, 01:55:09 AM »
@Addie I don't know if I suggested this before or if/why we binned it, but why haven't we made the Rage Cage a Membergroup people can join/leave at will? :-? Seems easier than using the Ignore Boards thingo, which I don't even know if that's still compatible here.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl