In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2: Pinup32

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Suggestion Box  (Read 43261 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 828
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: The Suggestion Box
« Reply #420 on: April 05, 2018, 06:07:56 PM »
I think I can live with just you and Addie catching a glimpse every now and then even if you put it on ignore @RayPistonprowl

Might even get me used to the idea of publishing private stuff.

I've messaged my partner. We'll see what he reckons and then I might harass you some more  :thumbs:

Thanks for looking into it, by the way  :*

@cosmicwitch I'm not here very long tonight so just give me a wee name for the forum and I'll see about setting it up. And let me know the participants. Once I verify it's secure you can let the smut fly! But even if it's totally private, I must emphasise that our host still prohibits bestiality and paedophilia, so you can't do those here even in private. Our host may still scan databases for such material and we don't want to get the boot.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 790
« Reply #421 on: April 05, 2018, 06:12:05 PM »
Messaged you, @RayPistonprowl

And ew. Just 'ew', alright NOT 'ewe'. Ugh  :laughgrin: I know the rules and even without them that shit wouldn't be included.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #422 on: April 05, 2018, 06:26:13 PM »
Sorry, @cosmicwitch , you'll just have to take your children-molesting-sheep fetish elsewhere! :nope:

:troll: :laugh:

I've set up the forum, and when I logged out as admin and back in as Testuser (a regular member) I can verify I couldn't see it as a regular user. I put it on Ignore as an admin and it did not show up in "Recent Posts" so it looks like it might be secure. Post a few things in that forum (you and your partners should be able to see it now) and I'll verify.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 790
« Reply #423 on: April 05, 2018, 06:34:49 PM »
Fucksakes @RayPistonprowl  :smh: :laughgrin:

Thank you. Off to test it  :cool:

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 823
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #424 on: April 05, 2018, 07:42:40 PM »
*waits patiently for a mistake to happen to I can read cosmicsmut*  :naughty:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Clockwise

• Rep: 16
« Reply #425 on: April 05, 2018, 07:58:45 PM »
*waits patiently for a mistake to happen to I can read cosmicsmut*  :naughty:
Need to be more proactive and take part in the smut.

Offline Eigniu

• Rep: 63
  • Céasadh
« Reply #426 on: June 18, 2018, 01:21:56 PM »
Just a small request to think about:

Before the forum update, the forum allowed for a [left indent] command that was situationally useful for separating stuff in stories (letters, text on a screen, what have you).

Any chance of its return?

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #427 on: June 18, 2018, 04:43:12 PM »
Just a small request to think about:

Before the forum update, the forum allowed for a [left indent] command that was situationally useful for separating stuff in stories (letters, text on a screen, what have you).

Any chance of its return?

@Eigniu Ooh, so it weren't just me! I thought I noticed that missing. I'll look for the mod and see if it's still compatible. :-?

edit : found it ! Let me know if it's not working correctly.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 04:47:21 PM by RayPistonprowl »

Offline Eigniu

• Rep: 63
  • Céasadh
« Reply #428 on: June 18, 2018, 06:01:43 PM »
Worked like a charm! Thanks @RayPistonprowl!

*Goes to reformat the next part of his story before posting it*

Offline Nightstalker

• Ask me what you want to know, Im pretty open
  • Rep: 0
  • I'll be watching from the shadows
« Reply #429 on: November 18, 2018, 09:53:02 AM »
Is there anyway to add a flat map that we can opt in or out to see who is geographically or regionally near each other?

Thanks,

NS

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #430 on: November 19, 2018, 01:10:14 AM »
Is there anyway to add a flat map that we can opt in or out to see who is geographically or regionally near each other?

Thanks,

NS

It's available for the chat room in an all-or-nothing package (you can't opt out if I enable it, though I suppose you could just omit your location info if you want). If you want to search for something compatible, our chat room is Blab 8 Pro and our forum software is Simple Machines.

Another way of finding others in at least your country is to view the Member List
http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php?action=mlist or Members > View the Memberlist
and sort by country. The sort feature is a bit buggy as it sorts based on a two-letter code assigned to each country in our database so the countries don't always appear alphabetically, but at least they're grouped.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 18
  • Do you dare to look behind you?
« Reply #431 on: November 19, 2018, 06:20:43 AM »

Thanks,

NS

My own personal thoughts on this would be that the majority of people who are members here want and need the anonymity of nobody actually knowing who or where they are, particularly those members who are survivors.  With that in mind, I can’t imagine there’d be that many people who would want to opt in to pinning their location on a map for the whole forum to see.
Stalky McStalkface

Do you hear that noise? Behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the dark?  Watching, waiting to strike; waiting to take you from here and do what my heart desires to your body. And you won’t be leaving until I’m satisfied.  So dare. Dare to look behind you, because I'll be there; I stalk the girls.

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 413
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #432 on: November 19, 2018, 10:05:43 AM »

Thanks,

NS

My own personal thoughts on this would be that the majority of people who are members here want and need the anonymity of nobody actually knowing who or where they are, particularly those members who are survivors.  With that in mind, I can’t imagine there’d be that many people who would want to opt in to pinning their location on a map for the whole forum to see.

I agree with this. Even if it were to become a thing, it would really need to be an opt-in, meaning you don't start with your location on. Even me, I'm pretty open about what state I'm from, but I don't want my exact location on RC. I live in the mountains with other mountain people (and lots and lots of gunz). That's all ya'll need to know XD

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #433 on: November 20, 2018, 04:51:56 PM »
"Location" on your profiles is already visible to all, and those who don't want their real location known already just put in false information. ( Like we really have all those members in Antarctica, lol). So a map wouldn't really give away anything you didn't already have public. It would enable those who are seeking real-life hookups to find each other easier.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1269
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #434 on: November 21, 2018, 04:46:45 PM »
more whores
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl