In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Suggestion Box  (Read 46358 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1323
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
Re: The Suggestion Box
« Reply #435 on: November 21, 2018, 04:47:08 PM »
and cockbiters . . .
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1323
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #436 on: November 23, 2018, 03:47:18 PM »
bring back brutal02
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1010
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #437 on: November 24, 2018, 01:25:50 AM »
bring back brutal02

Sorry, you'll simply have to do with @wetslut 's pale imitation

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 957
  • Love your suffering
« Reply #438 on: November 24, 2018, 08:07:14 PM »
A 'delete every trace of my account and activity button'.

Please.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #439 on: November 25, 2018, 12:42:44 AM »
A 'delete every trace of my account and activity button'.

Please.

@cosmicwitch If I did that, half you dodgy buggers would do so and then ask to be reinstated a month or three later. Meanwhile our boards would be broken and our database would be a trainwreck. I simply don't trust this board software that far. I've already seen the trouble created when we manually delete accounts.

Write me if there is something I need to know, eh? :hug:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 511
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #440 on: November 25, 2018, 06:56:04 AM »
How about complimentary dildos to go in the ass? :-?

Offline Shocker

• Rep: 118
  • hanging around
« Reply #441 on: November 25, 2018, 08:52:20 AM »
Ideally handdelivered? Now there is another nice idea for a story.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #442 on: November 26, 2018, 01:18:56 AM »

I'm out of dildos. Would a throbbing cock do?

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 492
« Reply #443 on: November 26, 2018, 01:48:35 AM »
How about every bigger who gives you a silly suggestion owes you a blow job. Starting with the next silly suggestion.
Did I make it clear that your job is at stake?

- Fezzini

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #444 on: November 26, 2018, 01:54:17 AM »
How about every bigger who gives you a silly suggestion owes you a blow job. Starting with the next silly suggestion.

I suggest you suggest something far sillier.

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 511
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #445 on: April 23, 2019, 01:46:12 PM »
@Addie @RayPistonprowl

I have thought about a way to fix this for a while because I've had problems (lots of problems :facepalm:) with accidentally clicking on a link whilst composing a personal message and then losing the contents of said message due to my mistake. Especially for people who have touch screen laptops this is a big problem. So I was wondering if there was a way to program in a way to make a message appear (if you are composing a personal message) that will stop you from leaving the page if you have typed in the message box.

I think facebook has a feature similar to this so I was wondering if there was a way to implement this so I could stop losing my personal messages, cause some of them can get long and it's soul crushing to have to type it out a second time.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #446 on: April 25, 2019, 06:10:50 AM »
@Addie @RayPistonprowl

I have thought about a way to fix this for a while because I've had problems (lots of problems :facepalm:) with accidentally clicking on a link whilst composing a personal message and then losing the contents of said message due to my mistake. Especially for people who have touch screen laptops this is a big problem. So I was wondering if there was a way to program in a way to make a message appear (if you are composing a personal message) that will stop you from leaving the page if you have typed in the message box.

I think facebook has a feature similar to this so I was wondering if there was a way to implement this so I could stop losing my personal messages, cause some of them can get long and it's soul crushing to have to type it out a second time.

@darkfantasygirl I feel your pain and as yet am unaware of any modification for SMF that can correct for that. @Addie I will be your bestie if you can do a hunt soon on SMF mod updates? We already have so many mods that aren't entirely compatible that I'm almost afraid to add more. But I would very much like to see a better skin/theme for mobile devices so they work better with SMF.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
« Reply #447 on: April 26, 2019, 10:28:20 PM »
@Addie @RayPistonprowl

@darkfantasygirl I feel your pain and as yet am unaware of any modification for SMF that can correct for that. @Addie I will be your bestie if you can do a hunt soon on SMF mod updates? We already have so many mods that aren't entirely compatible that I'm almost afraid to add more. But I would very much like to see a better skin/theme for mobile devices so they work better with SMF.

We used to have a "Save PM draft" mod, but it got outdated and incompatible, and it had some undesirable features anyway. I'll look to see if something new is out there. Give me some time and I'll see if there are any new mods that do what @darkfantasygirl wants too. Ideally someone will have come out with a new auto-theme for mobile devices.

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 661
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #448 on: June 26, 2019, 06:02:37 PM »
with Rage Cage II: The Return of Rage Cage I'd like to suggest that a separate "I gave you rep" be set up in there, so rep can be declared and linked in a space where those of us (like me) who want to remain in blissful ignorance don't see it come up in the main thread while those who like it can still celebrate each other's contributions that way.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #449 on: June 26, 2019, 06:16:39 PM »
@kittyumbrass Good idea. :idea:

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl