In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Suggestion Box  (Read 43162 times)

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 92
Re: The Suggestion Box
« Reply #375 on: February 13, 2017, 01:00:33 PM »
I would suggest something like 0 post AND more than six months from last connection

Also, "escaping the purge" could be as easy as posting one game replay... if you advertise said purge in chat also, it would take anyone 5 second to post once and be done  :shrug:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 01:08:58 PM by francesco165 »

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 92
« Reply #376 on: July 18, 2017, 10:13:18 AM »
I do have to bother you all again with suggesting to prune taken usernames...

I tried to mention an user with more than five hundred post and the forum kept suggesting me people like [member=1183]darkfantasy[/member] , [member=36]DarkHorse[/member] , [member=58]DarkLover222[/member] , [member=1364]darkmirror[/member] , @Darko , @Darkscion069 , @darksidious , @darkstar713 and the like, all people who are inactive and have been for years

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 828
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #377 on: July 18, 2017, 12:24:44 PM »
[member=134]francesco165[/member] I'll have a look later if [member=1]Addie[/member] doesn't beat me to it and see about purging some of the old accounts that haven't been active in years. They can always sign up again later if they rediscover us.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2017, 10:59:32 PM »
[member=134]francesco165[/member] I'll have a look later if [member=1]Addie[/member] doesn't beat me to it and see about purging some of the old accounts that haven't been active in years. They can always sign up again later if they rediscover us.

[member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] I probably won't beat you to it. I'm pretty buried right now. I'm still checking messages, but unless you specifically tell me I need to do something, I'm going to be letting you do the admin-level stuff for now.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1269
  • Not seeking new RPs just now.
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #379 on: August 05, 2017, 11:24:55 AM »
RC MOVIE NIGHTS!

I found a site that lets you stream online videos with an accompanying chatroom. Would anyone be interested in movie nights? It could be pron but also just fun movies, or game streams, or taking turns to play the stupidest YouTube videos.

(I know most of us are here for the pron but sometimes I'm more in the mood for laughing at bad movies with good pervert buddies.)
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage
When Ingy stares at me with large moist eyes I just raep her. ~RayPistonprowl
I just squeed so hard I farted ~RayPistonprowl

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 787
« Reply #380 on: August 05, 2017, 11:37:07 AM »
=
« Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 10:07:31 AM by cosmicwitch »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #381 on: August 05, 2017, 11:47:02 AM »
I just participated in one with Ingy and she broke my brain. But it was fun. You lot should do this. You can pass the remote control round to different people and they can share their shit live.

I think a tuba or a french horn to the ass would feel A-maaaaazing!! -darkfantasygirl
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
"Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again" -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #382 on: August 05, 2017, 12:30:56 PM »
*gasp* I did NOT! I only showed you the Picard Song! And then one scene of Battlefield Earth because we were talking about it. Judging from that one scene, I don't know if I could bear to watch the whole thing.

Maybe with alcohol and a chat full of equally blasted pervs...
she thought really hard about biting them so hard they would almost feel it, and they ran away because scawypet is scawy. ~kittyumbrass
You savage ~the savage

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #383 on: August 05, 2017, 01:18:34 PM »
We could be like Mystery Perv Theatre 3000.

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 693
« Reply #384 on: August 05, 2017, 01:26:54 PM »
AMAZING Idea..

What if I choose bad corny bollywood movies with no subs XD

:evillaugh:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #385 on: August 05, 2017, 01:31:06 PM »
AMAZING Idea..

What if I choose bad corny bollywood movies with no subs XD

:evillaugh:

Please choose the Robot one. I have only seen the amazeballs bits on Youtube. Need to see the entire thing some day. Don't need no stinkin' subs to understand that plot. :laugh:

Imagine our live-action commentary track. :facepalm:

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #386 on: August 05, 2017, 05:52:28 PM »
Please choose the Robot one. I have only seen the amazeballs bits on Youtube. Need to see the entire thing some day. Don't need no stinkin' subs to understand that plot. :laugh:

Imagine our live-action commentary track. :facepalm:

Oh. My. GOD. I thought the giant snake vore part was good (and that immutable evil overlord law would make that the final form before defeat), but then came the giant robot man sassy pose and I lost it again. And THEN it turned into Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend: Fisting Edition... and well I won't spoil the end but the Russian dubs made it all even better.
You savage ~the savage

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #387 on: August 07, 2017, 10:46:49 PM »
And you know what else? We should have Littles and Pets movie nights where we watch safe movies with puppies in them. :evillaugh:
You savage ~the savage

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 693
« Reply #388 on: August 07, 2017, 10:50:46 PM »
Id love to watch horror movies... :)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 823
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #389 on: August 08, 2017, 07:43:11 AM »
And you know what else? We should have Littles and Pets movie nights where we watch safe movies with puppies in them. :evillaugh:

Yes!! But none of the ones where I cry because the puppy gets lost and has to find his way home, or the owner dies, or anything sad. Only happy movies.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl