In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: The Suggestion Box  (Read 27591 times)

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 891
Re: The Suggestion Box
« Reply #165 on: September 14, 2014, 01:01:47 AM »
I don't think there was or is anything of value in there, but either way, it is what it is. I'm done with it. Some people can't help being a dick when you ask them not to be. It's just their nature, someday I'll learn to remember that. Especially when I'm the one asking them not to be. Frankly, I forget that my uber sexiness is bound to bring out dicks in droves.  :shrug:
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline lysyn

« Reply #166 on: September 14, 2014, 02:48:44 AM »
I don't know if it's possible, but is there anyway for an OP to delete a thread they started without effecting anyone else's post count? Because that would be amazeballs.

Sorry, Lysyn, if I delete the first post it makes a mess. :( But you can always edit your post.

You're absolutely right, as usual.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.

Offline Big Mac

• Rep: 4
  • Irish lad with Massive Wang on him.
« Reply #167 on: September 14, 2014, 04:51:35 PM »
Genders? Mac keeps hitting on the guys and needs some help!

Thanks for outing me there lovey, hahahaha!

Offline lysyn

« Reply #168 on: November 04, 2014, 11:24:20 PM »
Is there anyway to get an edit button in wall messages. I swear I cock those up constantly and have no way to fix them. It drives me to madness.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 792
    • RapeCage
« Reply #169 on: November 04, 2014, 11:33:08 PM »
Is there anyway to get an edit button in wall messages. I swear I cock those up constantly and have no way to fix them. It drives me to madness.

I'll look to see if there's such a mod out there. It drives me nuts too! :gah:

EDIT: The only mod I found out there that would do this wasn't working, probably because of the "Ultimate Profile" mod we already have. And I don't think I'm near advanced enough that I can create an edit button there yet, so it's on the list of stuff to slave over when I have more time!
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 11:34:12 AM by Addie »

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 161
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #170 on: November 11, 2014, 04:53:51 AM »
I thought you were a Domme not a slave?

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
« Reply #171 on: February 21, 2015, 10:32:16 AM »
I think an 'Intro/Celebration' sub section under the Board Info might be a good idea. Move the Introduction thread and any other threads that are intros or celebration ones there. Maybe create a Birthday thread there but people still can create ones for members? We could offer congrats on a host of stuff in there, like for rep milestones, maybe hit you guys at 100(a few of you are over that already) or for 500, stuff like that. I remember RD having one and I think it was used some.   

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 553
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #172 on: February 21, 2015, 11:09:22 AM »
Dark Desire, we have an 'Introductions' thread under General Discussion - are you suggesting moving it to Board Info then?

We already have a News & Events board under Board Info. This stuff could perhaps be organised better, so keep up the suggestions.
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline Dark Desire

• Rep: 55
« Reply #173 on: February 21, 2015, 11:19:05 AM »
Dark Desire, we have an 'Introductions' thread under General Discussion - are you suggesting moving it to Board Info then? Yes and any other threads like them or celebration ones too (not that I've noticed any celebrations ones so far).

We already have a News & Events board under Board Info. This stuff could perhaps be organised better, so keep up the suggestions.
I was going to suggest moving that (the topics) to the new board. If intros are moved there then it should be renamed to reflect that also. Thank you mod team for the board and the work you all do :thumbs:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2015, 11:39:52 AM by Dark Desire »

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1015
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #174 on: February 21, 2015, 02:48:04 PM »
We have an announcements thread too that could move with it.
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
*sucks Ray's clit* ~MamaMeadow
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #175 on: February 21, 2015, 06:52:48 PM »
Ingy, can you move threads? I thought we empowered you to do a lot of that stuff ... I'll look for it.
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #176 on: February 21, 2015, 07:06:57 PM »
We have an announcements thread too that could move with it.

Right I give up - give us a link to it ? I can't bloody find it.

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #177 on: February 21, 2015, 07:25:37 PM »
Nevermind, I was thinking of Events, which has its own sub-thingie now.
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 250
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #178 on: February 21, 2015, 08:38:52 PM »
Nevermind, I was thinking of Events, which has its own sub-thingie now.

What to say to your rapist to enrage him: "Nice sub-thingie."

Of course for you, Ingenue, that might be a compliment. "Oh Ingy, you are the best sub-thingie I ever captulated."
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #179 on: February 21, 2015, 10:28:13 PM »
W-well YOU are the most calloxorable ne'er-do-wellificent scoundjerk who ever rapeducted me. :( *sad puppy eyes* :fluttershy: :fluttershy: :fluttershy:

Limits

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin