In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Things That Make You Irrationally Angry  (Read 5853 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 781
Things That Make You Irrationally Angry
« on: November 07, 2015, 11:44:20 PM »
So...what makes you irrationally angry?

For example, mine would be people who write checks at stores. Get a damn debit card! So much faster!!

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 781
Re: Things That Make You Irrationally Angry
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2015, 11:49:17 PM »
Kicking my chair in a movie theater. Pisses me off to no end.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 492
« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2015, 12:46:31 AM »
People talking in a movie theater. Grrrrr!
Did I make it clear that your job is at stake?

- Fezzini

Offline Misty

• Rep: 240
  • Wild child
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2015, 04:07:12 AM »
Oh boy, where to start? Actually a list of things that don't make me irrationally angry might be the shorter one. I'll throw out a couple of the things that really tick me off

1: Slow drivers. I'm sorry, but I get furious when I'm driving to work or wherever and the car in front of me is just rattling along and making me more angry by the minute, by driving under the limit. My hand is usually planted on the horn and my middle finger at the ready. I'm not an unreasonable person but sometimes people just drive too slowly.

2: People who eat/chew loudly. It really aggravates me when someone can't eat with their mouth closed and I'm sitting there listening to them chewing or loudly eating a packet of chips. God I want to strangle them!!

3: Dog owners who walk there dog, see it take a dump, and keep on walking. If you own a dog then pick up after it. Don't leave it's poop around for people to step in. Seriously, it's not hard and it's the right thing to do.

I'll leave it there, but honestly I could write a book on the things that infuriate me. it's not that hard, but then, I am a red head.

When i grow up, i'll be stable.
When i grow up, i'll turn the tables.

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 1052
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2015, 04:48:42 AM »
All of the above. All of it.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 935
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2015, 05:16:27 AM »
Yep all those things grate my cheese too.

I could be here forever..So much stuff pisses me off!!

Two things that boils my sweets...

The bin men..They crawl along in their lorry,park in stupid places so no one can get round them-because god forbid the little lambs would have to walk a few more steps to get the bin..which we have to pull out for them and leave on the kerb..and then they just dump it back wherever..middle of the pavement,outside the wrong house etc

Cold callers..just fucking do one..no I'm not interested in claiming a gazillion pounds for an accident I didn't have..no I don't believe you're from microsoft and I have problems with my computer you fraudulent scamming bastards.

Fuck off and die.

*And breathe*

Offline Apple123

• Rep: 44
  • Too candid for my own good.
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 12:11:16 PM »
The phrase 'ladies who lunch.' And also the phrase 'It swings in roundabouts.'

I don't even know why, there's is no rational for my hate haha!

Offline alwaysready

• Rep: 176
  • free spirit
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2015, 12:13:25 PM »
Rude and stuck up people. There is not much that makes me angry in life but these two things get me every time.
"A resolution to avoid an evil is seldom framed till the evil is so far advanced as to make avoidance impossible." - Thomas Hardy
"I'm a naughty rainbow and I need a spanking!"

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2015, 01:24:12 PM »
I am irrationally angry that no other men have responded. What, fellas, don't you get angry at anything?

- Fezzini

Offline Tiedupcouple

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
« Reply #9 on: November 08, 2015, 04:15:32 PM »
Mrs tied up watching 'Made in Chelsea'  :uhoh:
If you've never seen it........ Be grateful.

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 115
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #10 on: November 08, 2015, 10:12:18 PM »
I am irrationally angry that no other men have responded. What, fellas, don't you get angry at anything?

No. Or at least not "irrationally" angry. My anger is always rational and directed at those who deserve it.
  :P
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline the savage

• Rep: 390
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2015, 07:02:29 PM »
People who argue prices with the cashier... because they have so much control over the prices
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 1052
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2015, 07:33:18 PM »
People who argue prices with the cashier... because they have so much control over the prices

Once upon a time before collage, I worked as a cashier at a local hardware/variety store chain and had a guy try to buy 28 oil filters the day after the sale because one of the guys forgot to take down the sign. Now I get it, I do, but the dates of the sale are printed almost as big as the sale item on the same tag so therefore by contract we don't have to honor the sale price if the sale is over. That store was good about covering it's ass on sale items.

When I told him that sale ended the day before, he said, "I knew you'd say that, so I brought up the ticket with me!" and he was getting louder and more belligerant. I said, Great, so you knew the sale was over and are still trying to get it at the sale price, that's awesome, where's the ticket?" He triumphantly produced it with a flourish under my nose and said "See, SEE?!"

I am not a tolerant person, and I am an introvert, but that was the last fucking straw for me so I yanked it out of his hand and pointed at the dates of the sale and calmy said ""I do see... do you?" It say's right on tag, sale price will not be honored after xx/xx/xxxx. Let me break that down for you, that was yesterday. Sale's over."

He lost his mind. Started asking for my manager, (who was two desks away at the return desk, laughing her head off) and calling me names and saying I was a bad waitress, at which I interjected that I was a cashier, which made him lose it even further. My manager came over and asked what the problem was and he said I wasn't honoring the sale price and that they should fire me etc...

My manager looked at me and said "good catch." Then she looked at him and said "sir the sale ended yesterday as it states in bold print and highlighted in orange on the ticket you so kindly brought up to us. Thank you for that, but I can't sell those to you at that price, I can tell you we will be running a sale on them next month and if you truly need to buy (at this point she counted) 28 oil filters, you can get them next month at that price or just buy the one you need for now and I will give you exactly one at sale price just to appease you.

He said "fuck you guys, I'm never shopping here again!" At which point I felt the need to say "I don't make enough to put up with your abuse so I'd consider it a personal favor if you didn't come back. Thank you."

He stormed out in a snit and my manager said, "bet he's back next week."

He didn't even wait that long. He was back the next day. Though he avoided my lane from that point on. Can't say I was heartbroken.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 11:52:26 PM by lysyn »
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline the savage

• Rep: 390
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2015, 07:37:53 PM »
People who demand that there be subsitutions on listed things.  I have been behind people in line and they are like "Now... I know that the sale is only on X, but what if I bought Y, or maybe 3 of X even though it listslimit 2 per."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2015, 11:45:08 PM »
Bullies. People who take advantage of other people because they may be physically more imposing, or have a certain amount of money. People who are physically and/or emotionally abusive to other people because they're different. Or just people who get off on the fear and pain of other people. Those are the sorts of people who I have no problem suspending my decency for. Fuck the lot of them with a nail-studded baseball bat. Or just shoot 'em in the head and be done with them. The world is better off without them.

- Fezzini

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl