In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • A broken family (EssenceofRed) 5 2
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: A broken family (EssenceofRed)  (Read 29884 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 333
  • everything is better with blood
Re: A broken family (EssenceofRed)
« Reply #1035 on: July 02, 2017, 08:29:40 AM »
You told me yes.  You agree to what I am demanding of you.  Not surprising since not agreeing to it only leads to pain for you.  Pain and violence and then enduring the thing that you were trying to avoid in the first place.  Really seems like a wase to fight.  So my hands trce down your body and pry your legs open.  Going in rough and dry.  "Keep saying that all through this"
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 806
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #1036 on: July 02, 2017, 08:56:37 AM »
"Yes, Uncle Alex." With every move he makes, I say the words again, each time a little more scared and a little more pained, "Yes, Uncle Alex." I can feel him lining himself up and there is more panic in my voice, "Yes, Uncle Alex!"  As he pushes in painfully dry, a reminder of the fact that he should not be going inside me, I squeal in pain, followed by a single sob that accidentally escapes, but only one before I force is back down inside me, "YES, UNCLE ALEX!"
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #1037 on: July 02, 2017, 09:43:52 AM »
You cried when I put myself inside you.  Violently shoving in as deep as I could on the first action.  Feeling your entire body shaking just a little bit with the pain of it.  The sob racking your body and making you move.  I smiled and thrusted harder inside you.  Licking my lips and taking your body.  "Dont worry Claire.  When you are heavy with child I bet I won't want you as frequently."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1038 on: July 03, 2017, 09:54:38 AM »
I suppose I can only hope. But what a thought! My heart aches with the thought of my life being over. My dreams fading to nothing but being kept a secret in this house, pregnant with his baby. The thought is disgusting. I don't even know how I could possibly love a baby that is half my uncle's. I nod and say softly with tears in my eyes, "Yes, Uncle Alex." I am laying there rigidly, my arms down against my body as I feel every thrust of his getting easier, hurting less. I'm looking up at him, trying my best to keep eye contact with him because I know that's what he likes, plus I don't want him to hit me again.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #1039 on: July 03, 2017, 06:18:45 PM »
I stare into your eyes, though you keep them locked on to me I can see the sheen of tears there.  You really do not want me to be touching you.  Not surprising since you never want me to be touching you.  But I did.  Pushing myself deep inside you.  Running my hands ll over your body as I thrust deep inside you.  Pushing every bit of power and force that I can in to the thrusts.  MOaning over and over again.  Right into your face.  Licking my lips and shoving move deeply.  Gruntng.  Grabbing at your body.  For a brief moment I am losing the battle I always have with myself, the demon that rides inside me.  It wants not just to fuck you, but to fuck you to death.  Right now I am settling for hurting you.  Hurting you incredibly.  Thrusting and moaning   At this power and speed it does not last long.  Just thrusting and taking you.  Harder and faster.  Finally, my body shakes and I came inside you.  "Sometimes I have to be violent"
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1040 on: July 04, 2017, 09:53:24 AM »
By the time he finishes I am in so much pain, I'm openly crying from how hard he was thrusting. I am able contain may cries to be soft, almost silent, when he speaks. Of course he says he has to be violent. He always has to be violent. Again, I simply nod my head in response. I know. I know this is how it is.

Offline the savage

« Reply #1041 on: July 04, 2017, 10:10:41 AM »
I fell asleep on top of you and the evening passes.  Until the morning of you having going back to comes around.  "I know you will be back in a few hours love."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1042 on: July 05, 2017, 08:57:17 AM »
I feel sick to my stomach. Nervous about whether or not anyone will notice anything, not knowing if I will be brave enough to tell anyone or if I will just run away. I am literally taking one minute at a time here. First taking a shower, drying my hair, getting dressed very conservatively in a turtleneck, sweater and jeans, and then using a lot of make-up to cover any and all bruises on my face. He really got careless in the last couple days. All day I was expecting someone to say something, but nobody did. I mostly kept to myself. The boy at the theater didn’t even say anything to me. He was already onto some other girl in my English class, never once looked in my direction. Nobody called on me, not a single teacher said boo to me all day. I didn’t go to lunch and instead went to the library to do homework that I know I won’t have time to do when I get home. When the bell rang at the end of the day, I couldn’t bring myself to getting back onto the bus. I just stood by the door and watched them pull away. I don’t know how long I stood there before I started walking. I wasn’t thinking about where I was going. Only walking. In a daze. Unaware of my surroundings… until I found myself standing at the end of the driveway, staring at my uncle’s house. It’s already starting to get dark with the shortened winter day. The neighbor came home and the sound of his car jerked me back into reality. I quickly walked to the front door before had a chance to wave or speak to me. I unlocked the door, stepped inside, and locked it again behind me. I can hear him moving in the other room.

Offline paintballerdp2

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #1043 on: December 20, 2017, 04:41:07 PM »
nice

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand