In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• What are YOU listening to? 5 2
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: What are YOU listening to?  (Read 153244 times)

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 147
  • The relentless prince of pain
Re: What are YOU listening to?
« Reply #3750 on: October 18, 2019, 02:15:03 PM »

My favorite comment to this video is, "So kiddies, the moral of the story is, if you want to live a long life then don't be friends with Jim Carroll."

"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1013
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3751 on: October 23, 2019, 12:58:26 AM »

@cosmicwitch I am a spot of a snob for noting this arrangement is completely electronic, but if it's done in MIDI they can always redo it when better electronic instruments become available. Still, well done for not being authentic instrumentation! :thumbs: I was impressed by the technical details if not the technology available to the artist(s) at the time.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3752 on: October 23, 2019, 01:27:24 AM »

Always liked this one. It's on the soundtrack of Closer, a movie I always liked.

@bjc1979 I know one song by Damien Rice, and it's brilliant. Love the bare piano - can hear every hammer and creak of the pedals.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3753 on: October 23, 2019, 01:41:58 AM »
Been in mourning over some RL stuff for a few weeks, only to learn that Daniel Johnston died the other day. I'd already been listening to this off and on recently, but now for a whole new reason. RIP

@Punpun Sad re: Daniel Johnston's passing at 58. His symptoms (swollen ankles, kidney dysfunction) sound similar to my own father's, caused by alcohol abuse and diabetes. A heart attack was the ultimate death blow in both cases. I am not immune to the wealth of talent that I grew up with who are now dead at an early age. And the opioid epidemic in USA surely claims more talent. So many preventable deaths, if only they followed science and not denial or alternative health bollocks.

Offline bjc1979

« Reply #3754 on: October 25, 2019, 05:08:35 PM »
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline bjc1979

« Reply #3755 on: October 25, 2019, 05:44:35 PM »
An Unplugged version of a song on our rape playlist @MamaMeadow

Offline Punpun

• Rep: 142
« Reply #3756 on: October 29, 2019, 08:19:44 AM »

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 82
« Reply #3757 on: October 30, 2019, 02:07:03 AM »
Some ASMR trying to get some sleep... and drown out @MamaMeadow screaming.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2019, 02:08:43 AM by archon1980 »

Offline IndieGuy

• Rep: 53
« Reply #3758 on: November 02, 2019, 02:34:14 PM »
As epic as ever

CC: @MamaMeadow , @cosmicwitch

« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 02:47:59 PM by IndieGuy »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3759 on: November 03, 2019, 01:39:32 AM »
Some ASMR trying to get some sleep... and drown out @MamaMeadow screaming.

@archon1980 Why ever drown out @MamaMeadow screaming? Her screams are the bloody best! She is soft and adorable and passionate in her resistance. She should scream for her very life. Her pulse is mine, as she dies.... or doesn't. :naughty:

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #3760 on: November 03, 2019, 01:37:29 AM »
I would love to stay up all night and listen to her scream. But for the love of God @RayPistonprowl I needs to sleep. 

Offline Punpun

• Rep: 142
« Reply #3761 on: November 04, 2019, 11:55:44 AM »

Online archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #3762 on: November 06, 2019, 02:33:40 PM »
My buddy playing Skyrim in next room. 

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 969
  • I am a weapon, not a toy.
« Reply #3763 on: November 09, 2019, 07:48:03 AM »
The last song we fucked to before I dumped his (certified) psychotic, sexy arse a couple days ago. My pussy misses the eight inches of love he had for me.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 969
  • I am a weapon, not a toy.
« Reply #3764 on: November 09, 2019, 09:28:01 AM »

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators