In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • After the Fuckers Were Gone [Winner of January/February 2016] 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: After the Fuckers Were Gone [Winner of January/February 2016]  (Read 3877 times)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 259
  • Cloaking Device Activated
After the Fuckers Were Gone [Winner of January/February 2016]
« on: January 12, 2016, 01:00:39 AM »
Fuckers did it. It was ABC. Not in that order. Backwards actually. Splash some Chemicals around, someone pops some Biologicals and then the Atomics come out. Game over. Mix and match destruction. Fuckers.

Fuckers were all dead in the Before, but they deserved it. Fuckers.

We’re descended from the Fuckers, no denying it even though some try. Tribes of barely hanging in there Norms. But we’re the lost branch of the fandamnbly. Those Mutes are everywhere now. They've started to live longer and are increasing in number. Mutes got viability. And a Norm can become a Mute easy enough: just don’t take care. It’s not the same for a Norm gone over. They’re pathetic and not long for this world. These new Mutes born into it though, they thrive. They’re the Fucker’s real children.

Grammy says the real After didn't start till Mutes got viable. Grammy says lots of shit. Grammy can read, you dig? Grammy remembers from her Grammy what was Before and she tells us weird but true shit. Fuckers used to go to a building and just pluck whatever they wanted to eat. Fuckers used to have their shit come to them. And their shit just worked. Fucker didn't want to walk, he just rode in a box or even flew through the air in a long tube with metal feathers stuck on it. Fuckers had enough ‘lectrics and machines to do all their shit for them. Machines, even, for destroying the whole world. Fuckers.

It’s tough now. Scribble-scrabble, scrimp and forage.

Grammy has me out scrounging. I have a ‘shopping’ list. Most of the stuff I don’t even know what it does. Grammy shows me pictures out of some of her books and I try to memorize them. Grammy has a lot of books: ‘How to Fix Absolutely Anything’ is a go to. She’s got ‘Foxfires’ too. We've run a still, smelted iron, tanned hides and all kinds of useful shit for decades from those. Grammy leads the tribe and tries to keep us from starving. Jessie looks to be the next Grammy. She reads good. Me? Not so much. But I scrounge like a weasel. That’s what Grammy says. She showed me a picture of a weasel. I’d stew that sum’bitch in a minute.

Tribe lives in a complex of old missile silos in Pile-Out-Mound. Don’t that beat all? We try and stay under as much as we can. Limit our exposure. We also nurse the gennies. But equipment breaks and when it does… Unfiltered water will make you go Mute pretty damn fast for an example.

It’s a couple day’s walk to Dez’Mons. Pretty good scrounging there. Just follow the Dez’Mons river into the old town. Sneaky’s what’s needed and sneaky is what I do. Girls do all the scrounging. There was something the Fuckers put in the B that really likes a guy’s gonads. He gets that shit in there and the gal he’s with will pop out a Mute sure enough. The men hang around the Mound pretty close. Me and Sarah are on this scrounge. Gals started disappearing so now we go double.

I got three out of five on my list and also found some canned goods. The food will have turned, but the metal is useful. I’m hoping Sarah got some good stuff since we’re not working the same list. We split up, even though Grammy said don’t. Sarah has loud feet so I gave her a meeting point.

I’m going for the meet when I hear the screaming start. Shit.

Sneaky. Closer. Closer. Thick bushes hide me.

Two Mutes have Miss Loud Feet trapped in a clearing. One of them has a huge, pulsing sack hanging down from the back of his head. Sick grey and throbbing blue veins. I could shoot him, but the other one would gut Sarah before I got another arrow nocked.

That one has a hold of her. Her clothes are shredded. This Mute is huge, naked and fucked up. He has hold of her in his twisted hands. Huge hands like long, gnarled tree roots wrapping her tight. Arms locked to her sides as she struggles and screams. He’s holding her upside down and he has this long, thin… Not a nose or even a snout… It’s like the long flexible mouth some insects have for sucking up their slop. He’s got a more or less regular mouth too, below the what-you-call-it. He’s dipping that thing in and out of Sarah’s pussy, grunting and snuffling the whole time. When he gets the whole eight inches in there you can hear his regular mouth slurping at her asshole. His skin is red and blistered looking with nasty pustules oozing in patches. His huge, flat feet are spread apart and he has a stable base no matter how Sarah wriggles and kicks at him. He just keeps dipping and slurping, grunting and snuffling. He’s big and strong and appears to be a neuter. Still he looks to be getting pretty excited shoving his face into her.

The Mute with the skin sack instead of a skullcap is squatting down, cradling Sarah’s head in his hands. His sack pulses and the veins throb and Sarah is screaming again. The neuter shoves his long nose thing all the way into her pussy and grunts like a boar while her hips wiggle all around trying to slink away, but they can’t. Skin sack is throbbing and humming softly.

Sarah starts babbling about where she lives, how many people, what crops we grow. Fuck. Just all kinds of shit. Like a tap was opened and it’s all pouring out. By the time I think of my bow it’s too late. Damage done. Now my mind starts thinking how I can take both these Mutes without getting ripped apart before I finish the job.

Suddenly the neuter starts chuffing. Big, wet noises like he’s sneezing into her pussy. I guess he is because I see a viscous fluid pouring out of her slit and dripping down her inverted hips. Sarah is sobbing and kicking. The Mute with the skull sack stands and looks down at her.

“My friend here has a special talent,” he tells her. “He secretes a fluid that quickens your eggs.” He’s getting undressed and I see he has another sack between his legs. Equally grey and vein covered as the one on his head. Pulsating, oversized like his warty penis. “Now you’ll bear a fine litter of pups.”

The neuter kneels down and holds Sarah supine on the bare dirt. “Fuck her, Denton,” he says in a slow, deep voice. “Fuck her and give her my children.”

I’m stunned. I’ve seen Mutes, but usually at a distance and never for very long. They are cruel and ruthless and best avoided. But this… This seems worth knowing and I stop inventorying what weapons and tactics I have and watch transfixed. I also stay very still…

“Hold her down, Adam,” the man with the sacks says urgently. Adam kneels on Sarah’s arms, pinning them and his long fingered hands curl around her calves forcing her legs up and apart. Denton has a member like a small club and Sarah screams blue murder when he slides it into her. You can tell she’s resisting, but the muck that the other one poured into her must be slick because Denton has no trouble getting his knobby pecker in there and it must be about 4 inches across.

“Oh my fucking God,” Sarah groans, “you’re tearing me apart.” She’s writhing and twisting under her tormentors. Desperate to get away, but Adam is too strong and the thrashing seems to be exciting Denton who starts making animal noises and he fucks her all the harder.

“The blood is good for the children,” the huge neuter intones slowly. More of his discharge drips from his appendage to pool between the helpless girl’s breasts.

Denton starts rubbing that shit into her tits, hard. She’s crying so loudly now I don’t think she hears him tell her, “His fluid can stimulate milk production too.”

Denton grabs the poor girl’s hips and drives himself frantically into her time and again. Adam dribbles more of his stuff all over her chest. Soon it is over. The Mute sounds like a Norm man when he comes. It’s disturbing how normal the sounds are in such a bizarre scene as the twisted figure of Denton fills the helpless Sarah with his seed. Like his sack, the load appears to be rather large too. He shudders for a long time and I swear I can hear the long squirts of it and I know I can see a growing stain of wetness on the ground under the ass of the softly crying girl.

I’m still as a dead bunny that’s been stupid or thirsty enough to drink from a puddle of red water. The kind of dead bunny you just know you can’t eat. I’m waiting for them to leave. It’s too quiet for me to risk even twitching. Graveyard quiet except for Sarah’s soft, inward directed grief.

Denton starts dressing. Adam stands impassive. Sarah curls up into the fetal position, hands worrying her belly.

“You’ll have six or eight children now,” Denton tells her. “You’ve been primed and my seed is hungry.”

“No,” Sarah whimpers.

“Oh yes. It never fails. Hungry children are made. They’ll eat you from the inside out in a matter of days.” Denton laughs at his own news.

Adam hops excitedly from foot to foot. “Hungry Children,” he repeats a few times in a quiet voice.

“Bring her, Adam,” Denton commands. “Back to camp and we’ll get ready for our trip up north.”

The huge Mute grabs Sarah by the hair and hauls her up to her feet. I have one chance, now while Sarah is screaming again. I stand and nock, draw and release…

I’m turning to flee even as the arrow pierces Sarah’s eye. It’s all I can do for her.

I hear a roar of primal rage and Denton calling “Hold, Adam. You know the children will eat still flesh as soon as quick.”

“Tell them, Amanda,” Denton shouts after my running form. “Tell your Grammy that my friends and I are coming for her and all the girls.”
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 01:34:15 AM by Red Right Hand »
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline cumgetme

• *a gracious and acquiescent cunt*
  • Rep: 193
Re: After the Fuckers Were Gone
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 08:03:10 PM »
I really liked this RRH!
"If you can cause fear in me by just a whisper in my ear with the most simplest of words... You might be able to break me..."

"Bukkake is Hekate's Greek sister. Didn't you know that?"

"Passive Aggressiveness is a pussy's way of not saying what's really on their mind."

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 02:24:22 AM »
Thank you, Darlin'. I really appreciate hearing that. It's a bit off the beaten track. I actually switched from the narrator being victim to being witness about a third of the way in.

(click to show/hide)
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline cumgetme

• *a gracious and acquiescent cunt*
  • Rep: 193
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 07:41:04 AM »
That's funny because I actually pronounced Dez'Mons as Des Moines when I read it.
"If you can cause fear in me by just a whisper in my ear with the most simplest of words... You might be able to break me..."

"Bukkake is Hekate's Greek sister. Didn't you know that?"

"Passive Aggressiveness is a pussy's way of not saying what's really on their mind."

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 85
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2016, 11:36:33 AM »
Great story !

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2016, 10:17:15 PM »
Thank You. I do try to entertain...  :)
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2016, 10:25:40 PM »
This is one of the seven entries for the January/February 2016 Story Contest.

We need your support. Members and Guests are eligible to vote in our poll: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1568.0.html

Voting Closes in: [countdown=02,29,2016,21,07]Time has expired for this round[/countdown][/b]
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 745
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2016, 08:37:54 PM »
Two thoughts immediately come to mind:

1. Holy shit, I'm a Fucker!
2. What a fantastic story! I need at least one of two things from a good rape story: a conversation/hearing some kind of interaction between the rapist and victim, and a detailed rape scene. And you gave me both.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline WildDesire

• Rep: 88
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2016, 07:06:36 PM »
An unusual interpretation...

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2016, 12:33:45 AM »
Two thoughts immediately come to mind:

1. Holy shit, I'm a Fucker!
2. What a fantastic story! I need at least one of two things from a good rape story: a conversation/hearing some kind of interaction between the rapist and victim, and a detailed rape scene. And you gave me both.

From one "Fucker" to another. Thank You, Darlin'.

An unusual interpretation...

LOL. I'll take that as a good thing? ;)

It is a bit off the beaten path. Hopefully, in a good direction.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Jewel777

• Rep: 15
  • n00b
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2016, 04:21:34 PM »
I liked this story a lot. Great imagination and well written 👍🏽

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2016, 11:14:32 PM »
Thank you, Jewel. :* "Well written" always makes my day.

I happen to have one that is maybe a bit less... far fetched. It also happens to have your name on it.  :whistle:

http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1467.0.html
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin