In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Crush (essenceofred and the savage)  (Read 18291 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
Re: The Crush (essenceofred and the savage)
« Reply #120 on: March 13, 2015, 05:55:51 PM »
I can hear your breathing catchin and puffing.  Youdon't like the idea of me doing things like this in public.  But it is all I have left to entice me.  There wasm I am ashamed to admit even to mysekf, more pleasure in making you into this than reaping what I have sown.  Breaking your mind and body more pleasurable than taking a teen that doesn't know all that much about sex.  But still... its good pussy, I thought wih a smile as I pulled into the darkened, but not dark corner.  People could see if they came ovwr.  But I doubt peopke wil.  Peopke, naturally are not curious, are not going to butt in.  Smiling as I clamber into the back, onto yoy.  "DDaddy wants to take you hard this time."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 822
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #121 on: March 15, 2015, 11:47:10 AM »
He's taken me hard already today. A number of times, most of which I didn't like... at the time. But now I'm feeling very differently. I can't tell which emotion is behind the butterflies creating a storm in my stomach.

There was no foreplay, not that I expected any. By now I know my role. He climbs on top of me, lines himself up, and jams right into me. I had been so soaking wet that he slides right in. A couple thrust and I can hardly contain my moans. He's hitting a spot that literally makes me scream uncontrollably.  It doesn't hurt, though. It's quite the opposite. Is this what sex is about? I get it now!

I'm sure the car was shaking, and I'm even more positive that anyone and everyone had to know what was happening in our car. He pulls out and I instantly feel empty, wanting - no needing - him inside me again. He flips me over and enters me from behind. Hitting a similar spot, but now even more intense from the angle. He grabs ahold of my hair, pulling my neck back harshly, and it sends me over the edge. I have no control and I can feel the seat getting wet underneath me. I think I'm squirting!! He continues to ram into me hard, over and over, and I feel it building up inside me again. I lost count after cumming three or four times. This sex was the dirtiest, nastiest, wettest sex. He fucked me inside out.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #122 on: March 15, 2015, 12:18:49 PM »
It was animalistic, primal,  brutal, rough.  All the things that I am never actually able to do with a real woman I care about.  But with you I had been tellin you for days that you weren't a person, not really.  That you were less than.  And now I showed you.  By taking without any concern for you, your pleasure or the state I will be leaving your body in.  You've taken my lessons so well though, taken them to heart.  That bein simply used, tossed about like a piece of meat sparks you.  I could feel your body spasming and jerking, gushing and quivering with pleasure.  Inhad the ability to ride each wave out, no matter how muvh higher it got.  When I finally released, deep inside your body I shook my head.  Giving you a shake at the same time.  Growling deep in my chest as I let you heave and struggke to catch your breath in the back.   Going home,  knowi that mynwife and daughter would be home soon.  Insent you on your way with your new mindset and your new wardrobe.

It lasted, a littke longer than I really expected, my fling.  I would summon you, for the same brutak, cotrolled sex.  Always dirty, always somewhere quivk.  An alley near my office.  The woods behind your house.  The section of your school that was closed for repairs.   But each time left me a little more unsatisfied than the last.  Breaking you and remakig you had been thrilling,  exciting.  Bringin me back to my youth.  Simply having you... that was less so.  So there were less and kess times with the Doll.  Until it ended altogether.  And there was neer another thought of her. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 822
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #123 on: June 25, 2015, 10:01:54 AM »
If you are reading this or finished reading it and enjoyed it, please feel free to comment now that it's finished.  :azn:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #124 on: June 26, 2015, 09:21:22 PM »
By all means, post here and tell people how great you thought we were  :naughty:

I always enjoying readig those messages, almost as much as I enjoy hurting poor innocent little red.
-genghis khan

Offline FeistyGirl

• Rep: 78
« Reply #125 on: January 16, 2016, 10:08:39 AM »
This was the first role-play I read here; definitely won't be the last.  Thank you both so much for sharing. 
tell you what, you can make me scream you have my undying respect.  Fail and I wear you like a puppet on my cock until you shatter. ~ the savage

Offline randomgirl

• Supergirl from Earth-24
  • Rep: 689
« Reply #126 on: September 30, 2016, 06:09:33 PM »
Oooohh lucky katy :wet:

Offline Teaseme69

• Rep: 145
« Reply #127 on: February 05, 2017, 08:54:31 AM »
Wow, good job guys!!!! :drool:
Sometimes the devil on my shoulder ask "What the fuck are you doing?"

Offline darkfantasygirl

• WottenWandoms pwetty fuck doll
  • Rep: 397
  • adorable and scary at the same time
« Reply #128 on: February 16, 2017, 03:27:27 PM »
Loved it!!  :D

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl