In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • What's cooking? 5 3
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: What's cooking?  (Read 33025 times)

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 907
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Re: What's cooking?
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2015, 01:10:51 AM »
Tonight I made steak sandwiches with Monterey Jack cheese! Hubs had tater tots with his...I had Star Wars Mac n cheese haha
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray
Slowly with the aid of a couple blue pills, they drew their glans against us - Ingy
I'm as hard as a coral reef right now. - bjc1979

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #31 on: May 07, 2015, 12:03:31 AM »
A couple good friends came over for dinner :)
I made seasoned pork chops, mixed veggies and skillet fried cheesy potatoes topped with sour cream.
Everybody inhaled their food, clean plates all around  :thumbs: it was a chorus of belches & thank you's lol
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

I didn't even need to boak but after seeing what she was doing plus smelling me own jobby I promptly boaked in the sink as well.
-Ray
Slowly with the aid of a couple blue pills, they drew their glans against us - Ingy

Offline Jokol

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #32 on: May 07, 2015, 08:57:22 AM »
Today I had some wurstel and fried carrots, not bad at all!! >:)

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 257
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2015, 08:20:18 PM »
Beef, mushrooms, shallots, and sweet baby bell peppers (red & yellow) in a coconut milk, saffron and curry sauce. Served with fried and spiced plantain.

Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 932
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2015, 01:00:18 AM »
That looks so good, I probably wouldn't even notice dying from the anaphylaxis.
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Rep: 255
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2015, 10:57:31 PM »
Homemade veggie lo-mein and homemade egg drop soup (with the crispy noodles of course)
The ebil kitteh formerly known as Sunshine Sparklecunt

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #36 on: May 19, 2015, 02:00:27 AM »
I made a really really really good sandwich lol
YOUR GOD INSIDE ME
MAKES ME YOUR WHORE

-Ray

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #37 on: May 28, 2015, 02:38:52 PM »
Memorial Day was quite good.

Dill pickle spears and pimento stuffed green olives
Corn on the cob
Home made sweet potato chips
Grilled cheddar bacon bratwurst
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 737
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2015, 10:58:18 AM »
I made vegetable fried rice (with chopped onions, green onions, carrots, celery, peas, and snow peas - next time I'd take out the plain peas and add those little mini corns instead) and baked shrimp cream cheese wontons last Friday. I thought everything was really good, but my Daddy HATED the fried rice... he didn't actually say the words, but he didn't finish his food and picked out all the peas. (I totally forgot he hates peas.)

Since I don't take pictures of my food - mostly because I don't think about it until I'm finished eating - here are pictures and links to the recipes.  :D

http://www.gimmesomeoven.com/fried-rice-recipe/#_a5y_p=2147639  Note: There are some REALLY GOOD pointers on how to make "the best" fried rice at home that I had never read before. I'd definitely try it again. Incidentally, the recipe I've tried that I truly believe is "the best" fried rice I've ever had. Period. The end. Is right here.

http://damndelicious.net/2014/09/08/baked-cream-cheese-wontons/  Note: This was shockingly easy to do AND most of my wontons ended up looking like the picture! Next time I would add the entire 8oz brick of cream cheese to help tone down the ginger that seemed to overpower the suggested 4oz. It would also make a lot more wontons.

And then THIS is what I did the next day with the extra wonton wrappers: http://heartmindandseoul.com/cinnamon-sugar-wonton-chips/ Except I didn't actually measure anything. I just added cinnamon to sugar until it looked like the color I prefer in cinnamon sugar.

The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 82
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2015, 07:29:08 PM »
 Ray wanted my chili recipe, so here goes ...

1 pound lean ground beef
1 pound stewing beef or stir-fry beef
2 16-oz cans diced tomatoes
2 16-oz cans kidney beans
1 can tomato paste
1 large onion
1 green or red bell pepper
2 tbsp cumin
2 tbsp (plus a bit) chili powder
1/8 to ¼ tsp crushed red pepper, to taste
c. 1 tbsp minced garlic
black pepper

Dice onion and bell pepper. You may want to cut the stewing beef into smaller pieces than it normally comes in, about a half-inch or so. Place hamburger, stewing beef, diced vegetables, and minced garlic in frying pan, then sprinkle some chili powder and black pepper over it. Cook over medium-low to medium heat until hamburger browns, onion becomes translucent and pepper softens somewhat.

Place diced tomatoes, kidney beans, tomato paste, cumin and chili powder in a stock pot and stir together. When meat has browned, drain off any excess grease and mix into stock pot. Bring chili to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for at least 20 minutes. Chili can then be placed in a slow cooker to finish cooking, or left, covered, on low temperature setting until flavors blend properly.

Can be served as-is, over rice or nachos, with cheddar or monterey jack cheese, and/or with sour cream.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2015, 07:30:56 PM by death2uall »
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 808
    • RapeCage
« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2015, 12:39:17 AM »
I make almost that exact same chili recipe but with ground turkey. It's surprisingly good!  :thumbs:

Offline lysyn

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2015, 04:46:40 AM »
There's the spirit!

So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2015, 09:25:58 PM »
Down Home Pulled Pork

I started by making my own sweet and tangy Bar-B-Que sauce. (And for those who don't live in the States there is a difference between Bar-B-Que and Barbecue.)

In a small sauce pan on medium heat blend:
1/2 cup of ketchup
2 tbsp brown sugar
2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
2 tbsp minced red onion
1 tbsp prepared yellow mustard
1 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp salt
2 dashes chipotle hot sauce
2 dashes ground black pepper

Bring it to a simmer stirring occasionally and then turn off the heat and allow it to cool.

Then I prepped a 4 lb boneless pork shoulder roast (netted) by rubbing it generously with smoked paprika, onion powder and garlic powder. Massage the meat and get that rub in there.

Place the roast in the bottom of a 5 qt slow cooker. Poor the bar-b-que sauce over the roast.

Layer in the following in equal amounts:
1.5 lbs baby dutch yellow potatoes cut in small chunks
8 oz sliced white mushrooms
10 oz crinkle cut carrot slices

Slowly poor in two cans of Coca Cola (12 oz each).

Cover the slow cooker (it will be right to the top). Turn the slow cooker onto low heat and wait 10 hours. If anyone tries to lift the lid early, smack their hand hard with a wooden spoon.

When done:
Spoon all the veg out into a bowl with a slotted spoon and pull the roast out and place it on a platter. (I use the big spoon underneath and a long tine carving fork through the side of the roast.) Using the carving fork and a large serving fork (or the carving fork and metal tongs) pull the pork into thin shreds. It won't be difficult, all that slow cooking in the coke makes it melt apart tender.

Serve on a plate and dress with extra jus from the slow cooker or use the jus to make a quick gravy before serving.

Make another batch of the bar-b-que sauce for the next day when you have the pork on a bun for sandwiches...

Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 631
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #43 on: June 12, 2015, 03:15:44 PM »
@pinkwarkitten14 sent me a fantastic pulled pork recipe that I've made a few times now. She entitled the email in which she sent it to me 'foodraeps', and included lots of off-colour 'instructions' that continue to make me grin. :D She hasn't given me permission to post the recipe ( and I think it's her boyfriend's ) but here are some of the funnier flirty notes she included:

• Mix it all together and rub it all over the roast. Get that bitch all nice and covered ;) lol kidding. Anyway.....
  • Get your slow cooker all hot and bothered...... (put it on high for about 6-8 hours) It should be falling apart by the time you pull it out. Fork the hell out of that bitch ;) (lol I need to be stopped)
  • you can use your own sauce (behave, here, I didn't mean... well.. you know)
  • Now, this is just fantastic as is, on some nice sturdy, crusty rolls (or pretzel buns, or ciabatta works nicely as well... something with a lot of nice deep crevices for that sauce to seep into.... (again, behave.... pervert.)

Quit staring at my ass or I'll back it up on your face and see if you can learn to breathe through your urethra. -cosmicwitch
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline lysyn

« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2015, 06:16:05 AM »
S was craving beignets so I googled a choux pastry recipe and made him some. Never had them before, they're fucking awesome. And easy.

The choux pastry recipe I used:
PREP 15 MINS

Basic choux pastry dough for eclairs, cream puffs, profiteroles, almond rings, crab puffs, etc. These are much easier to make than I would have thought, and they have a nice tast. You need fairly large saucepan because of all the stirring. I got 16 half dollar sized cream puffs out of one batch. This recipe comes from "Fabulous Cake Decorating" printed by Eaglemoss.

INGREDIENTS

YIELD
1 batch of dough
UNITS
US
2 ounces butter or 2 ounces margarine
3⁄4 cup water, scant
1⁄2 cup flour, heaping
2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon sugar (optional)

DIRECTIONS

Chop butter, melt in water and just bring to boiling. Immediately add flour, and mix well with wooden spoon, until it forms a dough that leaves the side of the pan (it looks really gross and clumpy at first, but as you keep stirring it fixes itself). Remove from heat and cool 2 minutes.
For a sweet pastry, add the sugar to the beaten eggs. Stir in the eggs, mixing until it look like dough again (this is gross at first too).

(After that was baking directions, but I wasn't making cream puffs, I was making beignets, so I used the following instructions:)

The beignets instructions I used:

Beignets are a classic American pastry, even they are French in origin. Made from deep-fried choux pastry and then tossed in powdered sugar, there is no pastry quite so quintessentially New Orleans as beignets.

This beignets recipe follows the traditional method of using choux pastry, which is leavened by the steam that's generated when the dough hits the hot oil. Some beignet recipes are made with yeast dough, but those are really just doughnuts. A true beignet is all about choux pastry.

The best temperature for frying beignets is 360°F, so if you have a deep-fryer with a thermostat, set it for that. Otherwise, use a fryer thermometer. The oil temperature will drop when you add the dough, but under no circumstances should the oil drop below 350° or rise above 375°.

INGREDIENTS
1 batch choux pastry
1 quart refined high-heat vegetable oil, like safflower, sunflower or cottonseed oil.
1 cup powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar (powdered is more traditional, I made both)

PREPARATION

In a deep-fryer or Dutch oven, heat the oil until it reaches 360°F.
Gently add a generous tablespoon of dough at a time to the hot oil. Don't overcrowd the pan. You should probably avoid frying more than six at a time.
Fry for 2 to 3 minutes, turning occasionally with tongs so that they brown evenly. When they're fully browned, remove to a sheet pan lined with paper towels.
Repeat the process until you have no more dough. Once any excess oil has drained from the finished beignets, toss them in sugar while they're still warm.
Serve with jam, vanilla custard sauce or chocolate ganache dipping sauce. <----I didn't bother with this part, I did serve ours with chicory coffee.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin