In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Turned on by older men/women 3 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Turned on by older men/women  (Read 6399 times)

Offline Surrender2U

• Rep: 780
Turned on by older men/women
« on: February 18, 2016, 03:07:33 PM »
Who else is turned on by older men or women?

Define "older" in your opinion. At what age is too old?

Why do you think you're turned on? What is different between them and people your age and younger?

Offline DarkHart

• Rep: 2
  • n00b
Re: Turned on by older men/women
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2016, 03:53:33 PM »
Depends. When it comes to men - I find a lot of guys in their 50s and early 60s incredibly sexy especially if they keep in shape.  But if they're older than than and did not stay fit - PASS. 

Dennis Quaid is a prime example of Grade A beefcake!

Offline cumgetme

• *a gracious and acquiescent cunt*
  • Rep: 197
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2016, 04:56:31 PM »
Out of all my serious relationships, only one has been the same age as me. Other than that they've all been older. My ex-husband is actually 22 years older than me and so was my last serious relationship a couple of years ago.

I'm glad you asked this because my friends always ask me if I have a cut off and I don't know lol...I don't think I do. I've never been able to give a definitive answer. :)

I just haven't ever felt like I meshed with men younger than me. Even most of my guy friends are either my age or at least a couple of years older than me. I have a few that are younger though. I'm not attracted to them sexually though. I like the maturity that comes with most older men. I feel like it's easier to talk to them. On the flip side to that, sexually, well... :blush:  (I feel like I'm bashing younger guys haha, I'm NOT) Some of my best sexual experiences have come from an older man. Ok. Pretty much all of them.

This is going to sound weird but the younger guys/same age as me that I've been meeting lately, are into getting married and having a family. I am WAY past that stage in my life. I just feel like I'm being selfish when I date a man who clearly wants those things and I don't.

I will say that having an older father (51 when I was born) has something to do with it. I won't deny that. I have siblings in their late 60's. It's what I grew up around. Also the fact that I like older men and I tell people that their was a 19 year age difference between my parents, creeps people out. I don't share it with many people. They get this creepy "you must want to have sex with your dad" attitude and I CAN'T stand that because that is so not the case.  BLECHHHHHH.

I won't ever change either. I'll always like being with an older man. :)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 05:07:18 PM by cumgetme »
"If you can cause fear in me by just a whisper in my ear with the most simplest of words... You might be able to break me..."

"Bukkake is Hekate's Greek sister. Didn't you know that?"

"Passive Aggressiveness is a pussy's way of not saying what's really on their mind."

noelsdream

« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2016, 03:53:58 PM »
I have always liked older men. The maturity level for me is a big thing. I know there are younger men that are more mature than some older men, but my experiences haven't reflected that lol

[member=1201]cumgetme[/member] Our story sounds close. Except the age difference between my mom and dad was only 10 years. I get the same responses from  people. It bugs me to no end.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 488
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2016, 04:21:36 PM »
Age isn't really a determining factor in who I am attracted to. I appreciate when younger women are attracted to me, particularly here in RC but that doesn't mean I don't find women who are older than I as sexy and attractive as the younger ladies. What gets my heart racing, my blood boiling and my hormones jumping is the person. Someone who is sweet and loving, sexy to the point of sluttiness, someone who appreciates a good sense of humor, who is fun to talk to and is non-judgmental - ladies like that will get my attention. And the part that is least important to me is the part I mentioned second - you don't have to be a wanton nymph to attract me, although women who are comfortable with their sexuality certainly do. Of course, women who are attracted to me and make no bones about saying so are also sure to get my attention. Assuming they want it, of course.
Did I make it clear that your job is at stake?

- Fezzini

Offline BindYou

• Rep: 28
  • Hi!
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2016, 04:22:33 PM »
As I get older, the victim age bracket rises with me, but it's always at my age or below, not older.
Which isn't to say I don't still think about college aged girls, I certainly do, but I'm now just as likely to fantasize about soccer moms or the like.
Just nothing older than me...for whatever shallow reasons, it just doesn't do it for me.

Offline Alexander

• Thorough Gentleman
  • Rep: 58
  • Tit Bishop
« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2016, 04:38:25 PM »
Have to say being "an older man" in here is fun. So many pretty young things to stalk talk with.  :drool:

As for women older than me? They're all dead. And I'm not into that.  :rofl:
"A cock is potentially an offensive weapon. If used correctly."
Anonymouse

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1004
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #7 on: February 29, 2016, 06:26:09 PM »
When I was a young buck I was dreadful attracted to women in the 30-50 range. Now that I'm older, I'm still attracted most to that range. I must have fixated early on or sommat. :shrug: Just a preference. I do find younger women incredibly attractive, but there's just something about that particular age range.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Rosary

• The Valentine with Hollow Eyes
  • Rep: 526
  • Phantom in Your Mind
« Reply #8 on: February 29, 2016, 09:55:18 PM »
I don't have a specific age I like the most. However, I do like my partners to be at least a year or two older. The oldest I've played with was in his seventies, although that was little to no sexual touching, mostly BDSM. My issue I've found with some older Doms though, is there is a tendency to condescend. I already know what I like and I'm very sure of myself.
I had one Dom in his 50's try to explain to me that I don't like fisting because no one's ever done it to me right. No. I. Just. Don't. Like. it. Fuck. Off.
~Per Aspira Ad Inferi~

I thought I was an angel, but I was wrong.
I'm with the Others, and I've been here all along.
Will you punish me because I'm made in your blood?
Do I fly in the storm, or wallow in the mud?
So don't blame the devil for the shit that you've done,
You made this mess, and you're just having fun.

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 488
« Reply #9 on: February 29, 2016, 10:05:59 PM »
I don't have a specific age I like the most. However, I do like my partners to be at least a year or two older. The oldest I've played with was in his seventies, although that was little to no sexual touching, mostly BDSM. My issue I've found with some older Doms though, is there is a tendency to condescend. I already know what I like and I'm very sure of myself.
I had one Dom in his 50's try to explain to me that I don't like fisting because no one's ever done it to me right. No. I. Just. Don't. Like. it. Fuck. Off.
With age doesn't necessarily come wisdom.
Did I make it clear that your job is at stake?

- Fezzini

Offline jdfoxxx

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2016, 06:53:11 AM »
Always that thought that older men fucked better. And that younger women were splutter.

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 656
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2016, 09:35:05 AM »
My first r/l partner was an older woman, more than twice my age.

Fantasy/nightmare-wise, I tend to picture people my own age, within a fairly broad margin (plus or minus 25% or so) but there are some exceptions.

I saw Suzi Quatro on telly about 5 years ago, and she still had what does it for me, all over. There are some women who seem to become sexier with age, certainly into their 60s. Just oozing confidence and experience and awareness of their own attractiveness :drool:

For men, I think the same things work apart from the "awareness of attractiveness" - I guess just that they have taken care of their attractiveness, a bit athletic still, know their body's capabilities still. But I'm more attracted to women in general.

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 933
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2016, 05:04:20 PM »
I'm in the minority I think..Older than me would be a couple of years...I adore younger men...My husband is 4 years younger than me and was just shy of his 21st birthday when we met...and he definitely knew what he was doing!!  :D   :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck: :fuck:  :drool:

Offline phtlc

• Every virgins nightmare
  • Rep: 40
  • n00b
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2016, 05:52:18 PM »
Hmmmm the idea of a dominant older woman abusing her authority and making me please her......sigh
Struggle and squirm all you want. That hymen is mine!

Offline Conrad

• Rep: 26
  • Returning Prodigal Son
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2016, 03:36:24 PM »
Age isn't usually a factor in attraction for me. MILFs are cool though. I have one who I think is kinda chasing me at the moment; but knowing her I'd usually assume she'd come right out and make it clear what she wants. She's hot, but also a touch ... I dunno how to describe it, not gf material for sure anyways, and you'd be making sure you didn't upset her just in case she turned against you. Playing it with caution for the time being anyways.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl