In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Turned on by older men/women 3 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Turned on by older men/women  (Read 6693 times)

Offline Natalija

• Depraved, cum hungry domineering fuckslut
  • Rep: 39
  • Feed me, dickhead. NOW!
Re: Turned on by older men/women
« Reply #120 on: April 27, 2019, 12:01:05 AM »
I'm attracted to any man that looks good. I'm pretty shalow, in that regard *shrug* . Age is irelevant, as long as a guy is hot by my standards, hes got a chance to score. He can be 18, he can be 65 (i dont go over 65 as a mater of principle, i'm afraid of giving them heart-attacks, or going too rough on thoze old bones :P ). He can be anithing in between.

I wil service (if payed enogh), any man, 18-65, no mater how he looks, if hes healthy, clean, and provides medical proof of both. But thats diferent from being attracted to him. Thats business.

Vhen it comes to women, its mostly the same deal. Looks score high vith me, unless its business.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline Little lost girl

• Rep: 4
  • n00b
« Reply #121 on: September 28, 2019, 02:29:52 AM »
I like younger men to men my age. As long as they can keep up with me then I’m happy to see where it goes. I just don’t like having all my time monopolize until I’m ready.
Edward Walker: The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe.

Offline girlie00

• Rep: 34
« Reply #122 on: November 24, 2019, 12:56:22 PM »
I've always liked older men. The biggest gap for me was a 54 year old when I was 18. We were in the same program and he lived on residence (always thought it was weird but found out it was because he lived 6 hours away). I started studying with him because I thought I'd focus on my school work more instead of saying fuck it and go out drinking with my friends instead... I did not end up focusing on my school work lol.

Anyway he was so amazing and so different from the guys I had been with up until that point. He wasn't eager at all, just so calm and sure of himself without coming across as arrogant, one of the most generous lovers I've ever had as well which was nice since I'm terribly selfish lol.

I don't know if it was that experience that made me specifically seek older men out after that or just a coincidence.

I do tend to stick around my age for relationships though... Funny how that works.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl