In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Your end, my beginning 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Your end, my beginning  (Read 79551 times)

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 46
  • Do you dare to look back?
Re: Your end, my beginning
« Reply #3645 on: March 12, 2019, 11:09:38 PM »
Pessimist
Stalky McStalkface

Do you hear that noise? Behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting; waiting to take you and do what my heart desires to your body and your mind. And you won’t be leaving until I’m satisfied.  So dare. Dare to look behind you, because I'll be there; I stalk the girls.

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 111
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #3646 on: March 16, 2019, 11:00:51 AM »
startle
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #3647 on: March 17, 2019, 07:20:56 PM »
Legion
Stalky McStalkface

Do you hear that noise? Behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting; waiting to take you and do what my heart desires to your body and your mind. And you won’t be leaving until I’m satisfied.  So dare. Dare to look behind you, because I'll be there; I stalk the girls.

Offline Swashbuckler

• Rep: 20
  • n00b
« Reply #3648 on: March 18, 2019, 12:45:25 AM »

Onside
If you are about to enter a conversation that can only end in a sabre stroke or a pistol shot; you should choose your next words very carefully.  They will be your last.  ~Swash~

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
« Reply #3649 on: March 18, 2019, 12:46:17 AM »
Demonic
Stalky McStalkface

Offline Swashbuckler

• Rep: 20
  • n00b
« Reply #3650 on: March 18, 2019, 12:47:20 AM »

Icarus
If you are about to enter a conversation that can only end in a sabre stroke or a pistol shot; you should choose your next words very carefully.  They will be your last.  ~Swash~

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 111
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #3651 on: March 18, 2019, 01:00:02 PM »
used (and abused)  :P
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl