In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Fantasy Football Anyone? 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Fantasy Football Anyone?  (Read 31569 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 823
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: Fantasy Football Anyone?
« Reply #930 on: October 23, 2018, 07:26:54 AM »
Okay, I think my guys are starting to pull themselves together! Definitely better than last place, where I was a couple weeks ago!! Unfortunately now for the next 3-4 weeks I have to deal with byes, which will change it all up again. Ugh.

Congratulations to @kittyumbrass @bandit @Marg4724 @Oldbeatnik and @Mosos for your wins!

Here's the update from Week 7...
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 598
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #931 on: November 05, 2018, 10:38:21 AM »
Welp, I only need Ezekiel Elliot (RB) to score 95 points in tonight's game for me to win my matchup this week :doh:

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #932 on: November 06, 2018, 07:31:31 AM »
I'm sorry I haven't been on this site much, but let me tell ya, I'm still taking this tournament VERY seriously.
@the savage You're going down this week! ... I hope ... :sofa:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #933 on: November 06, 2018, 07:34:18 AM »
And here's the update from the last two weeks with the current standings at the bottom!

Offline the savage

• Rep: 367
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #934 on: November 06, 2018, 04:55:26 PM »
I'm sorry I haven't been on this site much, but let me tell ya, I'm still taking this tournament VERY seriously.
@the savage You're going down this week! ... I hope ... :sofa:

I hope you are going down this week @EssenceofRed  :anal:  If I have to make you!
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline the savage

« Reply #935 on: November 10, 2018, 04:10:19 PM »
Uh-Oh @EssenceofRed, down big after thursday night, even though you sent two players to my one.  Looks likely that I am going to get to enjoy the spoils of victory
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #936 on: November 13, 2018, 07:13:25 AM »
Uh-Oh @EssenceofRed, down big after thursday night, even though you sent two players to my one.  Looks likely that I am going to get to enjoy the spoils of victory

DAMMIT!! Oh, you are sooooo lucky @the savage. I had three guys on buy, including 2 of my strongest players AND had to pick up a new defense due to a bye. You should have had your ass handed to you on a platter.

:footstomp:

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #937 on: November 13, 2018, 07:15:35 AM »
Here are the scores from this past weekend...

Offline the savage

« Reply #938 on: November 13, 2018, 05:37:53 PM »

DAMMIT!! Oh, you are sooooo lucky @the savage. I had three guys on buy, including 2 of my strongest players AND had to pick up a new defense due to a bye. You should have had your ass handed to you on a platter.

:footstomp:

Complain all you want @EssenceofRed  your ass still belongs to me! :fuck:
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #939 on: November 26, 2018, 06:54:01 AM »
ARGH!!! Right when I thought my team was coming together, they completely fall apart!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

Well, here's last week's updates. I wanted to get this up before this week's results. Goodbye top 4....

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 598
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #940 on: November 26, 2018, 03:01:54 PM »
ARGH!!! Right when I thought my team was coming together, they completely fall apart!!! Grrrrrrrrrrr

I was worried as I had so many players on bye weeks, but it looks like we tripped you up! Unless your QB can get 50 points tonight :giggle:

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #941 on: December 05, 2018, 07:14:53 AM »
Holy crap I haven't updated this in a while!! I'm sorry, I'm a musician and I'm suddenly up to my ears with gigs... since the end of October! (Can't complain, though. Money is good.) *ahem* Anyway, know that I'm still taking this very seriously and trying my best to beat you all. ;)

Here is the current line up, plus the last two week's game outcomes! @kittyumbrass is on a roll!!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl