In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Sub Space 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Sub Space  (Read 3139 times)

Offline pinkwarkitten14

• cuddleslut supreme
  • Rep: 241
  • Sunshine Sparklecunt
Re: Sub Space
« Reply #15 on: July 20, 2014, 02:31:22 AM »
No, dissociating is more of a defense mechanism whereas subdrop is somewhat of a side-effect. Chemically, subdrop occurs when the endorphine levels in your body drop, after the high of an intense scene...... Dissociation is more of something that would happen during a traumatic event.... Separating oneself from the scene.
The ebil kitteh formerly known as Sunshine Sparklecunt

Pinkie, I may not break you, but I'll have fun cracking you, and then filling in the cracks with my man spackle. :cum: 
~RayPistonprowl

My Bibliography

his2use

« Reply #16 on: July 20, 2014, 02:36:20 AM »
Ah ok I understand, thanks.

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1026
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2014, 05:40:21 AM »
I dissociate a lot, it's very definitely a defense mechanism. I think it interacts with my ADD somehow and forces my attention away from something that's making me uncomfortable.

Of course there's no way to tell from the outside if I'm drifting off because my brain thinks I want protection, or if it's simple concentration fatigue after concentrating too long on one thing, so don't panic if I go silent on you.

Ray, you do know that I love you, right? Thank you. J said, "that man deserves to be your friend."

High praise with which I agree, and I'm ultra protective of my rapeybuddies and don't throw them to Ray's questionable mercies lightly. ;)
You girls are post-ethical. ~AdamWantsYou
I absolutely and categorically deny that I was there to Dom her, or that we got naked ~kittyumbrass
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14

Limits

his2use

« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2014, 11:40:10 AM »
I did it again tonight. I seriously need to see a psych. But its so comforting.

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 395
  • Make me
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2014, 11:06:02 AM »
I think it needs to be mentioned that one doesn't really 'need' to accomplish subspace to have a great experience when playing with a partner.
Sometimes people talk about 'subspace' as the end all, the goal to be achieved, making others question their success in having a great experience without it :) I'm not! saying that is the case here, I'm just mentioning it to those that might be reading this and wondering what is 'wrong' with them that they've never experienced it...

For me the purpose to all the 'play' is to have great sex. I can have 'good' or 'just ok' sex anytime, by normal means and even have an orgasm - but in order to have GREAT sex it needs to be more.
One of the reasons is that my brain won't shut up, not even when I'm having a great time and concentration JUST on what is going on right then at that moment.

Dabbling with BDSM in many of its glorious facets helps my brain FOCUS on just one thing, my body and the feelings I'm having at the time and so MY personal Subspace success is not necessarily the euphoric feeling as described above, but a much more subdued victory over my brain, the quietness that comes with just feeling and not thinking.
When the nipple clamps bite just that bit too hard (not really) and my wrists chafe from being stretched tight overhead, I all of a sudden concentrate on my body and the here an now and everything outside falls away. I've achieved MY subspace...

Subspace can come in many different shapes and sizes and none of them are 'righter' or 'wronger' than the other!

Peace to all!

xox

GC

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin