In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Favorite gag 5 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Favorite gag  (Read 6182 times)

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 87
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
Re: Favorite gag
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2017, 05:51:44 PM »
I'm becoming more and more a fan of spider gags lately. They've got that whole "I don't care if you can make noise or not, but I am going to stop you talking at me, and I am going to fuck your throat later" thing going on. Plus, they lack some of the inherent weaknesses of ring gags.

"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

“For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag.”  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

“She is starting to damage my calm!”  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline hunt_her_tonite

• Rep: 1
  • Knows where you live....
« Reply #76 on: September 06, 2017, 09:56:38 PM »
My favorite are cloth/cleave gags. Ball gags are fun too. I also like his hand over my mouth. :)

I think I would have a panic attack if I had anything stuffed in my mouth or completely shut off, like duct tape. They are nice to look at, though.

O-rings are okay - I guess if I was made to do it, I would.  :naughty:

Then let me panic you!  Although I like various gags for their aesthetic purposes I really favor the "stuff and wrap" for functionality.  Make sure the cloth is wet so it compresses to fit her mouth and block sound then wrap a few times to ensure it can't be forced out.  Breath play is just a pinch away....

Offline BronzeLotus

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #77 on: September 18, 2017, 10:24:33 AM »
Ball gag all the way. I love that sweet tortuous ache in my jaw after a few minutes.

Offline WilliamDarked

• Rep: 6
  • I like a wicked and damaged things
« Reply #78 on: October 30, 2017, 04:25:19 PM »
This one mostly. I like them to choke a little.

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 153
  • Just another Surplus
« Reply #79 on: December 06, 2017, 12:23:54 PM »
Call me old school, but I've always liked the whoopie cushions and the fake doge shit gags.  But sometimes, especially while stoned, I can appreciate a good cutaway gag.

Offline IrishGirl

• Rep: 153
  • Just another Surplus
« Reply #80 on: December 06, 2017, 12:24:28 PM »
Call me old school, but I've always liked the whoopie cushions and the fake doge shit gags.  But sometimes, especially while stoned, I can appreciate a good cutaway gag.

You know what?  I'll just go ahead and facepalm myself on that one  :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2: :facepalm2:

Offline Shocker

• Rep: 49
  • hanging around
« Reply #81 on: December 06, 2017, 05:36:26 PM »
I think a Whoopie cubshion could be used in a pinch, but I wouldn’t use it as first choice.  :laugh:

Offline Anguissette

• Rep: 7
« Reply #82 on: December 06, 2017, 11:10:51 PM »
Their friends cock is my favorite, but I'll settle for my ripped of panties or the "honor system" (i.e. where you slap me any time I make too much noise.)

Offline Trill

• Rep: 28
  • Master of Mindfucking
« Reply #83 on: December 07, 2017, 10:35:38 AM »
I'm a tape fan. Duct tape will do in a pinch, but it's not really designed to stick to human skin (or sometimes it sticks too well). I've used medical tape before: the light brown fabric tape sticks just right and comes in the perfect width to slap over a victim's lips. I like to hear muffled pleading and sobbing as I'm doing the deed.

@MamaMeadow I would love to see your face with a tape gag. Pretty please?

Panel gags and penis gags are cool too, though. But you know what else I like? Pacifier gags. I even found a Hello Kitty one!

"Think the cops would let you go out of sheer awkwardness if you screamed tase me harder daddy? Let's start circulating that on the sovereign websites and find out." - random commenter on YouTube

"You haven't really played The Sims until you've tortured and killed a few, it's practically a rite of passage for Sims players." - me

That very sad moment when you're bored, horny, and very much awake, and walk into a man filled chat room on a rape fantasy site, only to be ignored while they continue to discuss topics of Star Trek and Star Wars. -EssenceofRed

Offline chubm4m

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2017, 05:45:21 PM »
I have a fantasy where i am turned into an adult baby. The pacifire gag would be good for that :).

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 692
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2017, 10:21:37 AM »
Their friends cock is my favorite, but I'll settle for my ripped of panties or the "honor system" (i.e. where you slap me any time I make too much noise.)

@Anguissette I prefer the On 'Er System = we all get on 'er and have a ride!

I'll get me coat. :facepalm:
I always wanted to be the green girl that looked pleasantly tousled leaving Captain Kirk's quarters in between acts. Except, unlike most of them I want to not tragically die. -Anguissette
I spent some time in Japan...and just kind of asked "WHY?!" a LOT. -IrishGirl
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 692
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #86 on: December 10, 2017, 10:22:58 AM »
I have a fantasy where i am turned into an adult baby. The pacifire gag would be good for that :).

@chubm4m Are you serious? I've never met anyone who's into that. You could be my first. Or at least the first I actually knew of. :thumbs:
I always wanted to be the green girl that looked pleasantly tousled leaving Captain Kirk's quarters in between acts. Except, unlike most of them I want to not tragically die. -Anguissette
I spent some time in Japan...and just kind of asked "WHY?!" a LOT. -IrishGirl
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman
"As fuck" is my favorite unit of measurement. -lysyn

Offline chubm4m

• Rep: 8
  • n00b
« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2017, 05:17:01 PM »
I have never tried it but might be interesting.

Offline kerijane

• Usable white trash.
  • Rep: 2
« Reply #88 on: December 11, 2017, 10:04:05 AM »
I like dildo gags, the kind that are long enough to make me choke. They pacify me. Sometimes.
The answer is YES.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl