In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Favorite gag 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Favorite gag  (Read 11647 times)

Online zero

• Rep: 117
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
Re: Favorite gag
« Reply #120 on: October 06, 2018, 05:39:41 PM »
Well that and the making her eat out of a dog bowl and the rape scene....the rotting body in the barrel is when it loses its fappability
Only best buddies execute pedophiles together!

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 1024
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #121 on: October 06, 2018, 06:42:11 PM »
lmao @zero  that scene fucked me UP
Nothing says "I love you" like duct tape, nipple clamps and a knife!

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 115
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #122 on: October 28, 2018, 01:31:27 PM »
Well that and the making her eat out of a dog bowl and the rape scene....the rotting body in the barrel is when it loses its fappability

Pfffttt. Snowflakes.   :rofl:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Slavepussi

• Rep: 0
  • n00b
« Reply #123 on: November 23, 2018, 10:07:06 AM »
I love to be gagged. As a slave I do not have to talk or argue. The only thing I have to say is "Sir, yes, sir, thank you Sir". No male is interested about what girls talk or want to talk. I have to obey and enjoy my master. That's it.
I like ring gag harness, or mouth spreader. The more humiliating and disgracing, the more uncomfortable, the better.
 :wave:

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 115
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #124 on: November 23, 2018, 11:40:39 AM »
Guys, what's your favorite to use ...

My cawk.   :evil:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline naughtyslut

• Rep: 4
« Reply #125 on: February 11, 2019, 06:08:26 PM »
I love the idea of being gagged. Not being able to call for help. My rapist being able to play like he can't understand me begging for him to stop while he rapes me.

I just ordered a penis gag off of amazon and it should arrive tomorrow and I can't wait to play with it.

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Rep: 73
  • n00b
« Reply #126 on: February 14, 2019, 05:28:07 AM »
I've said it before and I will say it again.  Nothing beats the joy of the ring or spider gag.  First you shut the woman up when she tries to talk.  And then you educate her on what her mouth is really for.

Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 942
« Reply #127 on: March 17, 2019, 01:50:35 AM »
Hands, and threats whispered in low, menacing tones that force me to shut up and comply or face a far worse fate.

Offline Ayako

• Rep: 11
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2019, 05:10:02 AM »
I love the idea of being gagged. Not being able to call for help. My rapist being able to play like he can't understand me begging for him to stop while he rapes me.

Or better yet, the rapist replying to every mmmph, pretending to know what I'm saying when he actually doesn't know. He can even use this to entertain himself by pretending to have a full conversation with me, much to my annoyance.

A handgag is good for short term, tape is the most reliable for longer periods. Appearance-wise, my absolute favourite is OTM with a scarf or bandanna, IMO the best looking gag although it doesn't keep me quiet as effectively as the others.
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Natalija

• Dominatrix Cum-hungry Animal
  • Rep: 37
  • Busting balls since 2009.
« Reply #129 on: May 13, 2019, 12:58:35 AM »
Gags are fucking boring. Vheres the fun in ballbusting or whipping a slave, if i cant hear him scream loud and clear?

And its kind of counter-productive. "please, have mercy, Mistress" sounds a lot beter when not mufled-out thru a gag. I may even mis-understand it, for "hit me harder, Mistress".  :evil:

Unles its a dildo-gag like this one.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1004
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #130 on: May 13, 2019, 10:53:11 AM »
He can even use this to entertain himself by pretending to have a full conversation with me, much to my annoyance.

I do this with my pets, @Ayako . Much to their annoyance as well. :laugh:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1318
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #131 on: May 13, 2019, 07:50:13 PM »
He can even use this to entertain himself by pretending to have a full conversation with me, much to my annoyance.

Confirmed. :glare:
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Online zero

• Rep: 117
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
« Reply #132 on: May 14, 2019, 01:04:24 PM »
@Natalija oohhh...i like you
Only best buddies execute pedophiles together!

Offline Ayako

• Rep: 11
« Reply #133 on: May 15, 2019, 12:27:28 AM »
Confirmed. :glare:

That sounds... oddly fascinating to know about. I don't know why but to me, there's something strangely sexy about gagtalk, whether it's mine or another person's, male or female. But only from certain kinds of gags like tape, hand, OTM, stuff. A ball or ring gag is really more for humiliation than having a gagtalk conversation.
Schoolgirl by day.
Snooper by night.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1318
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #134 on: May 15, 2019, 07:00:47 AM »
I put Rayray in this gag at all times. It is definitely that way around and I'm NOT just projecting on account of he put me in it and I can't get it off because of these paw gloves. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl