In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Random Message Thread 5 8
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Random Message Thread  (Read 363976 times)

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 985
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
Re: Random Message Thread
« Reply #4230 on: July 12, 2018, 12:15:08 PM »
I had a WIC appointment at 9 this morning. So, since we have no car ATM, I woke up at "fuck this o'clock" to get ready for the 45 minute walk to the WIC office.

JUST TO BE TOLD NOT ONLY WAS MY APPOINTMENT NOT IN THEIR COMPUTERS, BUT THEY OPEN AT 11.
**THEY** CALLED **ME** TO SET UP THE APPOINTMENT.

I was furious. omg.
The security guard started chuckling and said "confused, are we?" and I snapped back NOW IS NOT THE FUCKING TIME, SIT THE FUCK DOWN and he was stunned. I stormed out.

On the plus side, I bought a Motorhead CD at the library for 25 cents!  :thumbs:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 12:21:31 PM by MamaMeadow »
Apollywollygies
SCRUTTOCKS!!!

- Words of Wisdom from Ray

Offline Sessho

• Night Stalker
  • Rep: 23
  • Rape Pillage and Plunder
« Reply #4231 on: July 12, 2018, 07:45:36 PM »
My wife is about to beat the shit out of me because we’re watching the breakfast club and I’m reciting most of the lines in time...  :thumbs: time to watch this shit to down
Rape, Pillage, and Launder. Courtesy of CBM

Offline cosmicwitch

• . . . . . Λ . . . . .
  • Rep: 643
  • Demons in the dark tear each other apart
« Reply #4232 on: July 14, 2018, 05:45:05 AM »

This card got pulled for the love portion of my tarot reading. Got to appreciate that artwork :evil:

Edit: Pissed myself laughing at this interpretation of the card, reminded why Air signs, which are associated with Swords in tarot, and I are mutually attracted to one another but I never allow it to go beyond merciless flirting. They're beautiful mansluts with energy I love but I want hardcore monogamous fidelity, dammit:

Suit qualities: intellect, thoughts, mind, communication

Personality traits: Well, just looking at this guy you kind of already know how he’ll be in the sack.

The Knight of Swords loves to rush forward and plunge himself into things with ferocious speed – literally and figuratively.

Here’s a guy who doesn’t waste any time ripping your clothes off and throwing you down on the bed. But be forewarned: he wastes no time in jumping up and dashing out before you even know what hit you! (Yeah, that doesn't sound like rape much at all. Nope  :rofl:)

Afterglow? After-go!

Despite being a swords card, this wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am Knight isn’t all that thoughtful. He’s good at focusing his mind on getting what he wants, but he never really thinks things through to figure out why he wants it.

Secret fantasy: Because this Knight is of the Swords realm, he is very mind oriented and loves over-analize things. Or should I say over-analize? Say no more!
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 06:07:04 AM by cosmicwitch »
My July/August Contest Entry

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 577
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #4233 on: July 14, 2018, 09:42:54 AM »
@cosmicwitch WHAT DECK IS THAT?!?! I'm pretty sure that's not standard Rider-Waite artwork :P

(I love tarot, and find it a fascinating system of archetypal representation. I own several decks myself)

Offline cosmicwitch

• . . . . . Λ . . . . .
« Reply #4234 on: July 14, 2018, 09:50:36 AM »
It is the Tarot of Sexual Magic @kittyumbrass

I don't own any tarot decks anymore, but I still find it fun to have them read for me from time to time :azn: I have toyed with illustrating a deck, myself.

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 92
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #4235 on: July 14, 2018, 09:56:55 AM »
So my Street Fighter skills have greatly diminished over the past 20 years or so. By my calculations, it would've taken me about $10 in quarters to beat the game when I played it the other day on PS4.
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline Sessho

• Night Stalker
  • Rep: 23
  • Rape Pillage and Plunder
« Reply #4236 on: July 15, 2018, 01:01:22 AM »
Last week on my day off I managed to watch all of the hannible movies that me and my wife can stream in order, and today she brought me home a hannible lecter pop figurine. I feel like I got an achievement
Rape, Pillage, and Launder. Courtesy of CBM

Offline cosmicwitch

• . . . . . Λ . . . . .
« Reply #4237 on: July 15, 2018, 04:14:16 AM »
'Eating people is wrong but in the UK it's not against the law.'

Good to know.

Weirdest line I've read in a travel guide so far :laughgrin:

Offline steg

• Tears or Blood. You pick the lube
  • Rep: 47
  • One Man Bukkake Gang
« Reply #4238 on: July 15, 2018, 07:36:15 AM »
I've just emerged from a stupor of wild celebration and unbridled joy, after England got pumped out the World Cup @wetslut. I cannot remember the last couple of days of my life, so much have I drunk in joy.

Offline cosmicwitch

• . . . . . Λ . . . . .
« Reply #4239 on: July 15, 2018, 07:43:56 AM »

Are you fucking kidding me? This has to be staged...

It was going to go in the funny videos section but it's more tragic than funny.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 771
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4240 on: July 15, 2018, 01:49:39 PM »
I've just emerged from a stupor of wild celebration and unbridled joy, after England got pumped out the World Cup @wetslut. I cannot remember the last couple of days of my life, so much have I drunk in joy.

@steg you make that sound like any other day?
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Verily I Xeroxed Everyone's Nipples. -cosmicwitch
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4241 on: July 15, 2018, 01:52:36 PM »

Are you fucking kidding me? This has to be staged...

It was going to go in the funny videos section but it's more tragic than funny.

Fucking hell. I was rather good with geography in school even though lots of countries have changed since I learnt them. BUT FUXACHES I CAN STILL POINT OUT USA AND ENGLAND ON A FUCKING MAP
I could end you if you ask me nicely. I could make it slow and painful if you like. So you'll have the opportunity to reflect on the sadness that is you and the awesomeness that is me. -Miss Andrey
Once in awhile, I have just dirty nasty slam the salami into the cringing hole of mystery repeatedly until she's good and truly fucked. -Carlosdevil

Offline cosmicwitch

• . . . . . Λ . . . . .
« Reply #4242 on: July 15, 2018, 11:24:34 PM »
You were around when 'Prussia' was around, eh @RayPistonprowl  :laughgrin: In my country, we'd call you a fossil cock :*

That's such a cool-sounding name. Prussia. Especially if you roll the R.

I'm okay with geography. I could be better at it, but fuck, I can name at least three dozen countries. Those dunces couldn't even point out their own country. At least the kid knew his stuff- I don't think he was prompted. I'd also like to believe a show like that has no use for giving much air time to people who could name a few countries so anyone who was good a geo (other than the kid) wouldn't have made the cut.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 11:46:48 PM by cosmicwitch »

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #4243 on: July 16, 2018, 10:31:45 AM »
You were around when 'Prussia' was around, eh @RayPistonprowl  :laughgrin: In my country, we'd call you a fossil cock :*

Not that far off, really. I learnt some of my geography from my grandparents' massive atlas, and Prussia was still only off the books by 20 years then so it was still in that atlas. Germany, Austria, Poland, etc. were a bit different! :uhoh: I was a uni grad when USSR and East/West Germany broke up. I still get fucked on the eastern European countries, especially round Bosnia/Herzegovina/Kosovo etc. And I still have to stop myself saying 'Czechoslovakia'. :facepalm:

Offline wetslut

• Rep: 881
« Reply #4244 on: July 16, 2018, 11:32:16 AM »

Pffft...Us English have been partying since you Sweaty Socks failed AGAIN to even make it to the World Cup..... :D

@steg  = Failed Sweaty Sock ...

:D

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl