In Chat Now:

Author Topic: Straight/Gay/Bi/Trans/Curious?... Who's Who  (Read 3366 times)

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 45
  • We can't all be anime catgirls.
Re: Straight/Gay/Bi/Trans/Curious?... Who's Who
« Reply #45 on: January 14, 2020, 09:24:50 AM »
I can't seem to make myself attracted to anyone but men. Androgynous men are beautiful. Men with the strength to admit they have feelings are nice. Drunken, yelling men are foreboden as a gigantic red-flashing-lights trigger. Strong soft snuggly men are liable to get claimed as my property because they're hawt.

Brains are sexy in anyone though. And out of anyone, when I preserve them lovingly in windex. :angel:

I am probably a cis woman but there are moments of uncertainty. I seem to have a parallel-universe gay man self, but he's way more dommy than me. Uh :uhoh: I mean!! I am very dommey too! I am in fact a goddess mistwess who pwns all teh mans!

Google 'genderfluid' and tell us whether or not that sounds like you.

I regret I am utterly unable to understand drag queens. I admire the art, but don't understand anything past that. How many are men who would rather be women? How many are men who are perfectly comfortable being men but enjoy artistic exaggerated roleplaying for a spot? Our site may not attract many who can answer these questions, but if they're out there, REGISTER and educate me/us.

Funny you should mention that, Ray! I have a Facebook friend, assigned male at birth, who has been doing drag for years now and has recently come out as trans (MtF, like me). I looked through her photos and there are dozens of pics of her lounging around in female clothing, looking so very much at ease. I hit her up in FB Messenger and said "are you sure you're not trans?" The resulting conversion led to one very cracked egg and a future appointment with an endocrinologist. I'm so excited for her I shed a few happy tears.

Most drag queens are cis men - gay or straight - who are just in it for the art and to make some cash performing. Think of it as a gender-based art form. Some cis women even do femme drag too; they're known as bio-queens.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 09:26:58 AM by Trill »
When people talk about Big Pharma conspiracies, I tell them Big Pharma made me the woman I am today.

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1370
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #46 on: January 16, 2020, 03:36:54 AM »
AFAIK (trans folks please correct if I get any of this wrong), there isn't a solid line between drag artists, gender nonconformists and trans people. Part of that is there is some natural shifting of identities along that spectrum. Historically, before transgender was even a known term, many trans women were called, and called themselves, drag queens. The TWOC who kicked off Stonewall were known as drag queens at the time, whereas now I would refer to them simply as queens. :heart:

Trill, it's a good question, but in past times thinking about that I came to the rather ridiculous suspicion that I vary between cis and genderfluid, at which point I decided it was time I stopped thinking before I ate my own tail ouroboros style.
I like fire. It's like something alive I can murder at my whim, over and over. ~Pookie. Definitely Pookie
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline kittyumbrass

• Winning Author
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 694
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #47 on: January 16, 2020, 10:00:08 PM »
AFAIK (trans folks please correct if I get any of this wrong), there isn't a solid line between drag artists, gender nonconformists and trans people. Part of that is there is some natural shifting of identities along that spectrum. Historically, before transgender was even a known term, many trans women were called, and called themselves, drag queens. The TWOC who kicked off Stonewall were known as drag queens at the time, whereas now I would refer to them simply as queens. :heart:

@Ingenue - I'm so glad someone else mentioned the Stonewall thing in answer here!

While the "professional" drag circuit is about parodying performative femininity especially, there are plenty of "part-time" crossdressers who would consider themselves as "drag kings/queens" but who do it just as a "this is my going out/partying" kind of thing and not as being particularly a parody or performance, but equally, not as a permanent or essential self-ness.

Trans and Queer identities, by their nature, tend to defy clear boundaries. (This is almost an essential aspect of Queer Theory as it's expressed in social and philosophical works.)

So, yeah: I'm still genderfluid nonbinary and identify as bi because "pan" feels too all-encompassing where I find many genders attractive but also some not so much anyway :shrug:

Offline death2uall

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 119
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #48 on: January 16, 2020, 11:01:40 PM »
I find trans women, pre- or post-"op" (there are many procedures a trans person might have in order to make him or her more comfortable with him-or-herself, and only a couple of them involve giving the individual a vagina and/or penis) adorable. I'm fairly bisexual, but I definitely prefer my "men" more feminine than masculine.

Also weak and defenseless, but that has little or nothing to do with bisexuality ...
   :naughty: :whistle: :evil:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Administrator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1038
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2020, 12:49:12 AM »
Funny you should mention that, Ray! I have a Facebook friend, assigned male at birth, who has been doing drag for years now and has recently come out as trans (MtF, like me). I looked through her photos and there are dozens of pics of her lounging around in female clothing, looking so very much at ease. I hit her up in FB Messenger and said "are you sure you're not trans?" The resulting conversion led to one very cracked egg and a future appointment with an endocrinologist. I'm so excited for her I shed a few happy tears.

Most drag queens are cis men - gay or straight - who are just in it for the art and to make some cash performing. Think of it as a gender-based art form. Some cis women even do femme drag too; they're known as bio-queens.

@Trill Many thanks for the education! :worship: One of my favourite entertainers, actor/comedian Eddie Izzard, made his big debut on US HBO some years back (Dressed To Kill - 1999 if you want specifics and fuck your young arse), and I remember being so intrigued by his HBO special that post-shower I sat naked on the bed and watched the remainder of his special utterly starkers, and never laughed more. Eddie delivered this most brilliant act dressed in semi-feminine attire and sexy-as-fuck makeup. But more recently Eddie revealed that s/he feels transgender.

Right, that's about 20 years. Lots can happen. But what did happen gradually over the last decade is the intolerant public that terrorised gay people who never lifted a finger to hurt them have slowly reconciled that they shouldn't harm people who not only never hurt them but anyone else. That's a massive historical hurdle. [blah blah history you're welcome ps fuck you lot cos this silly site]. What matters is a person who just wanted people to feel better bared his soul and asked for understanding and approval. Empathise with both sides.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
My strap on is also hung like Ron Jeremy's ponysona and will totes raep your ankle. -Ingenue

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2020, 11:23:47 PM »
AFAIK (trans folks please correct if I get any of this wrong), there isn't a solid line between drag artists, gender nonconformists and trans people. Part of that is there is some natural shifting of identities along that spectrum.

Trans and Queer identities, by their nature, tend to defy clear boundaries. (This is almost an essential aspect of Queer Theory as it's expressed in social and philosophical works.)

I was about to vehemently disagree with you both but then my brain caught up with you and I realized that my transition, by its very nature, defies the traditional boundaries of gender. My initial reaction was based on the fact that I highly value my femininity, and the social demarcation imposed thereupon, as a means of asserting my target gender and consolidating and affirming my new identity. It's not uncommon for trans people to use 'traditional' gender roles and activities as a means of self-validation, eg. I was out having breakfast with the local pride group this morning and one of my trans male friends mentioned using power tools for the first time.

Trill, it's a good question, but in past times thinking about that I came to the rather ridiculous suspicion that I vary between cis and genderfluid, at which point I decided it was time I stopped thinking before I ate my own tail ouroboros style.

To borrow from Rick and Morty: that just sounds like genderfluid with extra steps.
When people talk about Big Pharma conspiracies, I tell them Big Pharma made me the woman I am today.

Offline Ingenue

• Goddess Mistwess Puplord of Hope
  • Global Moderator
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 1370
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2020, 04:26:20 PM »
Thems extra steps ain't always cancel out mathematic like.
I like fire. It's like something alive I can murder at my whim, over and over. ~Pookie. Definitely Pookie
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline bjc1979

• Inner Wanktum-R
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 154
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #52 on: January 24, 2020, 01:13:14 PM »

@Trill Many thanks for the education! :worship: One of my favourite entertainers, actor/comedian Eddie Izzard, made his big debut on US HBO some years back (Dressed To Kill - 1999 if you want specifics and fuck your young arse), and I remember being so intrigued by his HBO special that post-shower I sat naked on the bed and watched the remainder of his special utterly starkers, and never laughed more. Eddie delivered this most brilliant act dressed in semi-feminine attire and sexy-as-fuck makeup. But more recently Eddie revealed that s/he feels transgender.

Right, that's about 20 years. Lots can happen. But what did happen gradually over the last decade is the intolerant public that terrorised gay people who never lifted a finger to hurt them have slowly reconciled that they shouldn't harm people who not only never hurt them but anyone else. That's a massive historical hurdle. [blah blah history you're welcome ps fuck you lot cos this silly site]. What matters is a person who just wanted people to feel better bared his soul and asked for understanding and approval. Empathise with both sides.

I'll second @RayPistonprowl on Eddie Izzard. Hilarious comedian and a great actor. He was in a great show called The Riches back in 07 or 08. I highly recommend checking it out.

r.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2020, 01:16:25 PM by bjc1979 »
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline wrigglingbeauty

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 602
« Reply #53 on: January 24, 2020, 07:48:19 PM »
Guess I would be bi curious. I mean I find women attractive or pretty but I am mostly only "attracted" to men. And except for a few very light experiences have only been with men. So yup. Bi-curious.

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 12
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
« Reply #54 on: January 26, 2020, 11:00:10 AM »
Bisexual but I'm always a top

Offline Trill

• Resident Gender-Bender
  • Inner Wanktum
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2020, 08:43:57 AM »
Guess I would be bi curious. I mean I find women attractive or pretty but I am mostly only "attracted" to men. And except for a few very light experiences have only been with men. So yup. Bi-curious.

I would gladly satisfy your curiosity... whether you want me to or not. :evil:

Offline chiscuit

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 3
  • n00b
« Reply #56 on: April 27, 2020, 12:44:10 AM »
Straight. Wouldn't be against kissing or feeling up another female. But probably wouldn't want to get involved sexually with her genitals
Big fan of BL

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980