In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: The Chat Room  (Read 664 times)

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 823
    • RapeCage
The Chat Room
« on: July 17, 2014, 02:15:14 AM »
Apologies to those who thought the Chat Room was just crashing left and right -- it isn't. It's just me tinkering with it. I think I'm done with the changes I wanted to make for now. I hope you like them.

Note especially that the names of chatters in "The Lobby" now appear in the Header of the site so it appears on each page. It does not automatically refresh, but if you're browsing the forum then you're changing pages often enough to see changes in who's in/out. You can always refresh your page by clicking F5 on PC, CMD+R on Mac.

If you ever accidentally close the default "The Lobby" tab, you can re-enter by typing (minus the quotes): "/join The Lobby". Since only the chatters in "The Lobby" are tallied up on the front page, you and a partner can technically hide from the tally by leaving "The Lobby" and /join-ing a new room by typing (minus the quotes): "/join NEW ROOM". Just replace NEW ROOM with the name of your choice.

If you have any suggestions regarding the Chat Room, reply in this thread and I'll see what I can do. :D

Offline fallen saint

• contemplating life's existence in solitude
  • Rep: 20
  • Our love is god, let's go get a slushie
Re: The Chat Room
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 09:37:13 PM »
my suggestion:  Addie is constantly tied up in the chat room, waiting on all of us, and the constant rapes she deserves
Everywhere I look you're all I see.
Just a fading fucking reminder of who I used to be.

"Sunshine is dangerous;  Sugar can be poison
And love, well that's obvious;  Beware of too mouch happiness"

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl