In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: READ THIS FIRST: Madam Umbrass Lays Down the Rules  (Read 1323 times)

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 588
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
READ THIS FIRST: Madam Umbrass Lays Down the Rules
« on: March 15, 2016, 04:01:55 PM »
This thread is for the rules and regulations of the board, and also some personal information for those who might be inclined to interact.

Currently a work-in-progress, but a few points to flag up.

1. This is specifically Kitty's LADIES' chamber. Gentlemen (very loosely and broadly defined), you're welcome but be on your best behaviour and try not to tease or molest us too much! Appreciative comments (such as  :rape: or even :shovel:) will always be well-regarded, I'm sure.

1(a). Gentlemen are expected to accept the premise of this space, and of any thread they comment on. For example, remarks about "needing a real man" are not appropriate on threads about woman-on-woman activities (save that for the "Accomplices" picture thread elsewhere on RC). If a thread intro says "women only" - you don't get to comment.

2. I tend to do a lot to puppy-ish "fetch" on the other boards, if I see something I think people on RC will like, I have a tendency to bring them back and sit up all  :petgirl: :puppykiss: "do you like it? do you like it?" and I wanted a space of my own to bring back the things that give me a thrill of either delight or terror. Of course, I deny wanting any of it.

3. Your Kink Is Not My Kink, But Your Kink Is Okay. *denies having kinks*

4. (More rules when I work out what they should be)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 05:22:37 AM by kittyumbrass »

Offline davyg89

• davyg89my user name and you'll normally find me in chat or on yim if i;m not sleeping
  • Rep: 16
  • uk/scottish bad guy looking for victims
Re: READ THIS FIRST: Madam Umbrass Lays Down the Rules
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2016, 11:12:13 AM »
mm ok kitty just replying to your initial post will stalk  i mean look at the rest soon
i am a uk/scottish  based rapist and bsd guy always looking for female victims contact me here or on yahoo http://bdsmtest.org/result.php?id=1717422 i did the test the result is here

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 822
    • RapeCage
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 12:27:37 AM »
Want me to spank davy's butt? He's been so nice as to wear a kilt for easy access! :thumbs: :spank:

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 588
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2016, 08:18:01 PM »
Want me to spank davy's butt? He's been so nice as to wear a kilt for easy access! :thumbs: :spank:

No need on my account, but then, you don't need a reason, just enjoy yourself  >:)

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl