In Chat Now:
  • How and when did you start having rape fantasies? 5 1
Currently:  

Author Topic: How and when did you start having rape fantasies?  (Read 5372 times)

Offline izodipod

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
Re: How and when did you start having rape fantasies?
« Reply #45 on: August 26, 2020, 05:03:12 PM »
I was about 17 or 18. A friend in school at the time told me a story about how his girlfriend was raped and started to enjoy rough sex afterwards. Stuck in my mind forever.

Offline Kylie

• Rep: 14
  • n00b
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2020, 01:19:09 PM »
After my assault, fantasies are a way to manage.  But now I wonder if I always had them.  I don't know anymore.  Did anyone else also feel the same confusion?

Offline zero

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 168
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2020, 01:38:57 PM »
Yeah, my ex gf and i got into bdsm shit together and then she took it too far, but i think they were always there on the back burner. I remember one of my first boners was looking at a picture of a guy in a book about pirates bound to the mast having his back whipped, and I had no idea why at the time  :laugh:
That woman deserves her revenge. And we deserve to die.

Unknown signal intercepted....

Offline susanhaynes19

• young virgin
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 127
  • 18 yr old redhead looking to be kidnapped raped an
« Reply #48 on: October 15, 2020, 05:10:10 PM »
Not sure if I have posted already in this topic.  But here is my story.

When I was let's just say young I was having some problems with my classes so my parents hired a tutor that just happened to live not far from us.  She was a former teacher and she said that she quit her job because of the principal there was stressing the teacher too much for different things.  I'll call her in this story Laura.  Laura was a very beautiful woman.  Early 30's with blonde hair and large breasts.  She started coming over twice a week and helped me a lot and either my mom or dad was always home and checked in on us every once in a while.

Then one day when she came over my parents had to go somewhere.  Usually we would do my work at a desk set up in my room.  But today she asked if we could do my work on my bed so we can be more comfortable.  After a few minutes she started stroking my red hair and commented on how beautiful it was.  Then she started rubbing my arm telling me how soft and milky my skin felt.   

I was just about to ask her a math question when all of the sudden she leaned in trying to kiss me on the lips.  I backed away then real fast she pushed me down on my bed, pulled up my t-shirt and bra and started sucking and biting my nipples.  I started screaming for her to stop.  She told me in a cold voice "you know you want it you little bitch."  She then forced two fingers into me and started fucking me very hard and fast. 

The pain was unbearable.  I was still a virgin.  I tried pushing her off of me but she grabbed my arms and forced them above my head and held them there while still raping me.

This went on for like 15 minutes.  By this time I was crying real loud and hard.  I was just about to have my first ever orgasm when I heard the door open and it was my dad.  He got her off of me and called the police.  I rolled over into a ball just crying my heart out. 

About a year later I had to go to court and testify about everything that happened to me.  The judge was a male so that freaked me out as well.  The defense lawyer asked me all kinds of questions I guess trying to find something on me.  She tried to claim that I lied about my age to her and that I was the one that came onto her. 

She finally did confess to it and told the prosecutor what she planned on doing to me.  She planned on kidnapping me, taking me to a remote house where she would record herself and her girlfriends raping and abusing me for several weeks and then at the end sell me to the highest bidder.  She was found guilty and got a long prison sentence.

For about 2 years afterwards I would have very violent and scary nightmares every night about what happened and what could have happened.  Then one night I had another violent nightmare and when I woke up I found my shirt pulled up and one of my hands on my tit and the other inside of my panties.  I noticed that my pussy was soaking wet.  For some reason I layed back down, closed my eyes and started thinking of what happened while masturbating.  I had one of the most incredible orgasms ever.  And tha's what started me loving rape fantasies.
Looking for rp where I can be a sweet innocent virgin kidnapped raped and abused.

Offline zero

• Writer
  • Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 168
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
« Reply #49 on: October 15, 2020, 05:50:31 PM »
Not sure if I have posted already in this topic.  But here is my story.

When I was let's just say young I was having some problems with my classes so my parents hired a tutor that just happened to live not far from us.  She was a former teacher and she said that she quit her job because of the principal there was stressing the teacher too much for different things.  I'll call her in this story Laura.  Laura was a very beautiful woman.  Early 30's with blonde hair and large breasts.  She started coming over twice a week and helped me a lot and either my mom or dad was always home and checked in on us every once in a while.

Then one day when she came over my parents had to go somewhere.  Usually we would do my work at a desk set up in my room.  But today she asked if we could do my work on my bed so we can be more comfortable.  After a few minutes she started stroking my red hair and commented on how beautiful it was.  Then she started rubbing my arm telling me how soft and milky my skin felt.   

I was just about to ask her a math question when all of the sudden she leaned in trying to kiss me on the lips.  I backed away then real fast she pushed me down on my bed, pulled up my t-shirt and bra and started sucking and biting my nipples.  I started screaming for her to stop.  She told me in a cold voice "you know you want it you little bitch."  She then forced two fingers into me and started fucking me very hard and fast. 

The pain was unbearable.  I was still a virgin.  I tried pushing her off of me but she grabbed my arms and forced them above my head and held them there while still raping me.

This went on for like 15 minutes.  By this time I was crying real loud and hard.  I was just about to have my first ever orgasm when I heard the door open and it was my dad.  He got her off of me and called the police.  I rolled over into a ball just crying my heart out. 

About a year later I had to go to court and testify about everything that happened to me.  The judge was a male so that freaked me out as well.  The defense lawyer asked me all kinds of questions I guess trying to find something on me.  She tried to claim that I lied about my age to her and that I was the one that came onto her. 

She finally did confess to it and told the prosecutor what she planned on doing to me.  She planned on kidnapping me, taking me to a remote house where she would record herself and her girlfriends raping and abusing me for several weeks and then at the end sell me to the highest bidder.  She was found guilty and got a long prison sentence.

For about 2 years afterwards I would have very violent and scary nightmares every night about what happened and what could have happened.  Then one night I had another violent nightmare and when I woke up I found my shirt pulled up and one of my hands on my tit and the other inside of my panties.  I noticed that my pussy was soaking wet.  For some reason I layed back down, closed my eyes and started thinking of what happened while masturbating.  I had one of the most incredible orgasms ever.  And tha's what started me loving rape fantasies.
That's...actually fucking awful i'm so sorry fuck that woman i hope she gets prison hepatitis
That woman deserves her revenge. And we deserve to die.

Unknown signal intercepted....

Offline sexy in leggings

• Rep: 1
  • n00b
« Reply #50 on: October 19, 2020, 09:49:07 PM »
I was 18  LOL I'm a screamer during sex my b f at the time would gag me. From there it went to full bondage

Online acidredux

• Inner Wanktum
  • Rep: 53
  • n00b
« Reply #51 on: October 22, 2020, 11:10:54 PM »
When I was a kid I came across a book called "A Man With a Maid" which included all sorts of rapey fun, both straight, lesbian and in one stunning chapter, a rude mother and daughter forced to work on each other. That's when it really started for me. But I remember being even younger and getting kinda excited (thought I didn't know why) at seeing women tied up in movies and on TV shows. Born this way, I suppose.

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/The_Way_of_a_Man_with_a_Maid

I posted a hugely similar post to this one, complete with the same link, but I guess it was on another rape fantasy site. I liked the rape of Alice's sister Marion in "A Man With A Maid: Volume II" even better. I like that she was an older, more mature, more sophisticated woman. ;)

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl archon1980