In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• Birthday Wishes for the RC 5 2
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Birthday Wishes for the RC  (Read 4021 times)

Offline Mister_1923

• That one guy from that one place
  • Rep: 7
Birthday Wishes for the RC
« on: March 29, 2016, 12:12:15 AM »
With all the birthdays lately (and my own coming up in less than a month) I decided we needed to discuss what we'd like for our birthdays. It could be anything from tame "normal" wishes or special requests even other members can help you to fulfill!

As for myself, anything with boobies would make my day. :D

If any admins think this would be better placed anywhere else, feel free to move it where you desire, my friends. :)

Offline ninjakitteh

• Rep: 9
  • Please...
Re: Birthday Wishes for the RC
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2016, 12:27:30 AM »
flashes boobs for Mister. ^///^

Well, I guess my perfect birthday would be one where I go out to dinner with a few close friends. Cake. Maybe a movie and games at home. But, I guess my fantasy birthday would be going to a special party just where I can be tied down on a table as the main course. ^///^'
Wet from shame and pleasure...

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 822
    • RapeCage
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2016, 12:29:38 AM »
I like this idea! I don't know why we didn't already have such a thread. So it's stickied now! :thumbs:

*runs through thread flashing boobs*

Offline Shadowform

• Rep: 37
  • Lord And Master Of Juna's Universe
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2016, 12:35:55 AM »
i want [member=1093]Arjuna[/member] , [member=1250]KalistaSadi[/member] , [member=1128]WildDesire[/member]  and [member=1356]delicateflower[/member]  locked in my basement, and im going to need a camera person and a few bodyguards
Beauty, Always Comes With Dark Thoughts

Offline Mister_1923

« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 12:38:23 AM »
i want [member=1093]Arjuna[/member] , [member=1250]KalistaSadi[/member] , [member=1128]WildDesire[/member]  and [member=1356]delicateflower[/member]  locked in my basement, and im going to need a camera person and a few bodyguards
I volunteer as bodyguard!

Offline southernbelle

• Rep: 438
  • moonlighter
« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2016, 01:52:29 AM »
I just want a birthday cake....seems everyone forgets my birthday except my Facebook friends and that's only because they get alerted to it. However if anyone wants to throw in a few women and rapist so I can get a show I'm not to proud to except rapey gifts! :D
Illis quos amo deserviam

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 462
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2016, 02:24:30 AM »
You can have anything you want.
"What are your qualifications?"
"Rape, murder, arson, horse thievin', assault, cattle rustling and rape."
"You already said rape."
I LIKE rape."

Offline Arjuna

• Owned by Shadowform
  • Rep: 189
  • Princess Fuck Meat
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2016, 08:41:22 AM »
On my fantasy b-day (in winter) I wanna have a lovely day with [member=1178]southernbelle[/member] [member=1250]KalistaSadi[/member] [member=675]MamaMeadow[/member] [member=170]kittyumbrass[/member] @Ingenue [member=1426]uneasesfairy[/member]  [member=804]Rosary[/member]  @Addie @melodyforever @EssenceofRed @pinkwarkitten14 and some other girls ;)
After a nice tobogganging trip on a mountain we go together in a nice cabin and having some cake together:

In the evening we open a beer tap and drink together, till we hear noise outside and we have an "unexpected" visit from
 [member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] [member=23]nemo01[/member] [member=818]flash713[/member] [member=1376]Shadowform[/member] [member=67]davyg89[/member] @Mister_1923 @LiskaHunter @Carlosdevil @francesco165 @Cobra
[member=1071]Alexander[/member] [member=57]Punpun[/member] [member=33]the savage[/member]
I think there's no need to tell what happens next ;)

<< I'm tortured by the need of your flesh>> (Master Shadow) ~

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 578
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2016, 01:53:30 PM »

After a nice tobogganging trip on a mountain

That sounds like a euphemism for something that I am far to proper and respectable to contemplate!

In the evening we open a beer tap and drink together, till we hear noise outside and we have an "unexpected" visit from
 [member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] [member=23]nemo01[/member] [member=818]flash713[/member] [member=1376]Shadowform[/member] [member=67]davyg89[/member] [member=1444]Mister_1923[/member] [member=26]LiskaHunter[/member] [member=49]Carlosdevil[/member] [member=134]francesco165[/member] [member=54]Cobra[/member]
[member=1071]Alexander[/member] [member=57]Punpun[/member] [member=33]the savage[/member]
I think there's no need to tell what happens next ;)

Because I kiiiiiill them all!!!!  >:) :kill:

(In self-defence, and defence of all the wonderful women there, of course - and to preserve my propriety and dignity and not at all because I want to keep the women all to myselfses, yes :girlwank: :grouphug: :fuck:)

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 462
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2016, 03:36:51 PM »
My birthday is in September, so cooler fall weather is always a plus (but rarely a given where I live). Just to hang out with people who genuinely care about me and wish me well is all the birthday gift I need. I know, I'm a boring old man...
"What are your qualifications?"
"Rape, murder, arson, horse thievin', assault, cattle rustling and rape."
"You already said rape."
I LIKE rape."

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 985
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2016, 04:19:29 PM »
 [member=1093]Arjuna[/member]  squeeeee yay!!! I am so there!!! and I totally read that as "teabagging trip" hahaha

My bday is June 2nd :) Idk what I want. Honestly I'm going to a kickass concert in July so no complaints......new rock shirts are always welcome :)
Apollywollygies
SCRUTTOCKS!!!

- Words of Wisdom from Ray

Offline Mr Nice Guy

• Smiling predator
  • Rep: 170
  • Exploring
« Reply #11 on: March 29, 2016, 05:04:01 PM »
World peace!

Or noodz.

Whichever is easiest...

Offline flash713

• Rep: 56
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2016, 05:52:31 PM »
Now  that's a party i wouldn't want to miss [member=1093]Arjuna[/member]   :evillaugh:  i think i'll let [member=49]Carlosdevil[/member] or [member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] deal with [member=170]kittyumbrass[/member] though, i don't want to get killed if it's all the same lol

As for my birthday wish? For everyone on rc to dress up as superheros/superheriones or villain's. Can't beat a bit of cosplaying to make birthdays a bit more special like they use to be like  :)

Offline WildDesire

• Rep: 89
« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2016, 05:46:42 AM »

Gosh [member=1376]Shadowform[/member] ... why the body guards? I am sure I for one would not be all that serious about attacking you? Or is it merely to act as bouncers when you had enough of us... and we refused to leave? Happy Birthday... my gift to you would be to fight you to the degree you desired and that excited you? (grin)

Offline Mister_1923

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2016, 02:32:24 PM »
Now  that's a party i wouldn't want to miss [member=1093]Arjuna[/member]   :evillaugh:  i think i'll let [member=49]Carlosdevil[/member] or [member=5]RayPistonprowl[/member] deal with [member=170]kittyumbrass[/member] though, i don't want to get killed if it's all the same lol

As for my birthday wish? For everyone on rc to dress up as superheros/superheriones or villain's. Can't beat a bit of cosplaying to make birthdays a bit more special like they use to be like  :)
I like the costume idea, dude. I have a costume of one of Spider-man's clones I could post. Haha

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl