In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • The Good, the Bad, and the Hunter [Winner of March/April 2016] 5 2
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!): mf rape virgin coquette revenge historical humiliation clothing 

Author Topic: The Good, the Bad, and the Hunter [Winner of March/April 2016]  (Read 5288 times)

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 85
  • Mandalore the Violator
“Well, hello, Anna,” I said, my eyes meeting her clear, blue eyes. They were narrowed, her lip curling back in a snarl. “What brings you to see me?” Bonnie stirred uncomfortably on my lap, but I held her there. The hulking men on either side of her stared at me, their six-guns prominently on display on their hips. Anna took a deep breath, preparing herself for the speech I knew she had rehearsed a hundred times.

Anna was a beautiful girl, and as close to aristocracy as we had here in America. No nobility here, not since we stopped being the Colonies and became our own country. But damn, she was close. Cultured, educated, rich, and beautiful. She had always been the center of attention anywhere she went, and could turn a man’s head as easily as breathing. That little giggle she gave at things a man said. That look in her eye that promised so much. That little curve of her lip as she hinted at a smile. Oh, she was definitely the most beautiful thing to ever cross any man’s path.

She made the mistake of crossing mine.

Her flirting with the hired help made her feel dangerous, I suppose. But I had fought in the war, the one they called the ‘Civil War’ or the ‘War of Northern Aggression’, depending on which side you had been on. But even though it was over, old hatreds wouldn’t ever die, not in our lifetime at least. Maybe our children would have a better life and live in a better world. But the other thing that never died? A taste for blood. A taste of power. I had been a shitty farmer and a worse husband, so when my young wife died of consumption, I found my true calling during the war. Killing. Yeah, I was damn good at that. I did it and kept doing it, and eventually they decided I was too good at it to waste on the line. So they gave me a horse and made me a cavalryman. Scouts, they called us. Outriders. We went ahead of the army to harass and report back. Turns out I was good at that, too, and it let me do exactly what I wanted. Most towns, villages, and farms had at least one beautiful girl, after all. And none of them could ever stop me from taking what I wanted from them. Not with their husbands or brothers gone to war or shot dead at my feet.

And so Anna made the mistake of flirting with me. Hired to guard her father’s wagon train from Boston to New York, we met only briefly when the job was completed. The other hired guns were all rough men, but she said there was something special about me. Something that truly frightened her, but only in the best of ways. Not like those other men. No, they were no better than hired bandits. I was something more, she could tell.

Of course, once we were alone, suddenly and without her realizing everyone else had gone, her attitude changed. No longer the flirtatious young woman seeking attention, she was then the superior lady, the daughter of a rich and powerful man. She demanded I leave. I didn’t. Her façade faltered, and she stamped her foot once, pointing to the door where the others had left. Instead of leaving, though, I grabbed her by the throat and pushed her backwards to the table there. Her eyes widened in fear, but she couldn’t scream, not with my hand squeezing her throat so tightly. She gripped at my wrist, desperate for release, for air.

“I’ll bet you’ve never had a man refuse your commands, Miss Anna,” I mocked, and the look on her face told me I was right. “And I’ll bet you’ve never had a man lay an unwanted hand on you, either. Protected by your status and your father and your servants. Well guess what?” I spun her around, her silk dress twirling, and then I slammed her face-down on the table, bending her over it like a whore. “Your father isn’t here. Your servants aren’t here. It’s just you and me…and it’s time you learned the consequences of making promises you don’t intend to keep.” She had made no promises, of course, but her flirting was legendary, and it pissed me off to no end that she had so many wrapped around her little finger. She grunted as she hit, my grip loosened, but before she could scream for help, I flipped my bandana around her mouth, gagging her, tying it behind her head. I made sure to tangle some of her pretty blonde hair into the knot, ruining her perfectly-done braid.

She struggled, of course, but she wasn’t accustomed to physical labor, much less confrontation. I twisted her arm up behind her painfully, making her arch her back and lift her heels to lessen the strain. Hiking her skirts up around her waist, I tore at her smallclothes, ripping them and granting myself the access I wanted. I freed my thick, hard cock, lining up at her pink, exposed entrance. She stiffened, her only movements the little involuntary shivers of fear. I shoved, sinking into her unprepared channel. Oh, she was tight, and I felt her hymen tearing as I shoved mercilessly deeper into her. She was a virgin! I suspected as much, as she was still unmarried even at the age of twenty. Lucky for me. She screamed into her gag, her body straining, pain flooding her.

Her virginal blood began coating my cock as I assaulted her, pounding hard into her unused, velvety channel. Again and again, drawing a grunt from her with each thrust, even as she sobbed there, her free hand gripping at the table linens. Deep, powerful thrusts, shaking the table, bouncing her hair, my hips slapping against her ass as her skirts swayed and rocked.

“Oh, fuck, Miss Anna,” I mocked. “You feel so good, just like I knew you would. So sweet of you to have saved yourself for me. We really should be married, but I guess you couldn’t wait!” She cried, her pitiful noises muffled by the gag. But I knew I couldn’t take too long. Her father or a servant might return at any time. So I fucked her harder, ramming into her bleeding, hot little pussy. I grunted, nearing my orgasm, wondering if I would get her with my child if I left my seed in her. The thought thrilled me to no end, just like it always did when I took a woman against her will. I groaned softly as I came, burying myself deep inside of her as I shot spurt after spurt into her young, fertile womb.

“Thanks for…” I never got to finish. Voices called from the other side of the door, and I had to act fast. I pulled out of her, grinning viciously at the blood glistening on my cock, her virginal blood. I fixed my pants and drew my knife, snipping off a thick lock of her beautiful long blonde hair as my trophy, just as I had done with all of my other girls. I bolted for the opposite door, and never stopped. Well, not until I reached the Dakota territories. Her father was rich and influential, so I knew he had a long reach. But just how long?

“You raped me,” Anna said, her fear and anger making her shake visibly as she stood there in the doorway.

“That’s all you’ve got?” I mocked, still sitting calmly at the table where I had been playing faro. “You came hundreds of leagues across the country, spending thousands of dollars and two years to find me, and all you can say is that I raped you?” Her teeth bared, she seethed with humiliation and anger.

“I wasn’t finished, you bastard!” she screamed, every ounce of composure her fancy upbringing had given her gone. Bonnie, the pretty whore on my lap, slid away, and this time I let her. I’d punish her later, probably by putting it in the wrong hole. She hated that. The other men at the table had been slowly backing away. Most of them were too weak-willed to do anything to help her, and those who weren’t didn’t care if I had raped a girl or not. After all, the West, at least this part of it, was settled by men of less-than-sterling reputations. No white knights, no gentlemen, but plenty of thieves, rapists, and murders. And whores.

“So finish, then, Anna,” I said, my eyes still on hers, those pretty blue eyes. “Oh. You really were done? Well, then. What’s it to be. Are you going to shoot me, Anna? With that shiny, expensive little pea-shooter you have there on your belt? Or are you going to have your goons do it? Pinkertons? Bounty hunters? No…you want to do it yourself. Only…this isn’t going the way you planned, is it?” I leaned back slowly, lifting my whiskey from the table. “I’m not cowering, am I? I’m not shaking in fear or begging your forgiveness.” Anna opened her mouth, her ample bosom rising and falling in her corset. I hadn’t had a chance to get my hands on her breasts back in New York, something that I would very much like to remedy. I had consoled myself with knowing I had stolen her virginity, something no other man would ever be able to do. But it had been too brief, my time with her interrupted.

“You’re a monster,” Anna said, her sweet voice trying to drip venom, but instead only relaying uncertainty.

“No, my sweet Anna,” I said, raising my whiskey to just before my lips, ready to shoot it down and relish the burning of the pisswater. “I’m a man. The only real man you’ve ever had.” The look on her face told me everything I needed to know. “Oh. The only man you’ve ever had period.” I chuckled, making her shake harder in shame and anger. I flipped the glass back, gulping down the bad whiskey, and then slammed the tumbler down on the wood. I knew exactly what would happen, and right as rain, it unfolded just as I had played it out in my head. The goons drew, startled by my sudden movement, but I was quicker. I kicked the chair back even as I rose, my Peacemaker levelling before they had even cleared leather. I fanned the hammer, two in the first, three in the second, another in the first. All six shots spent, my barrel smoking, a very unwise move when Anna still had her dainty pistol and almost every other man in the room was armed. But I wasn’t afraid. Not only did I have my other pistol, slung sideways across the small of my back, hidden by my duster, but I also knew she wouldn’t draw. Nor would anyone else in the room. No, they’d mind their own business.

“Why did you really come all this way, Anna?” I asked rhetorically as I walked slowly toward her, her eyes as wide as could be, horrified that I had dropped both of her bodyguards in an instant. Just like that, her entire fantasy had come crashing down, just like those two men. “You came out here to see me again. Because I’m the only man who ever refused your commands.” I reached out with my empty hand, stroking her pretty face. “I’m the only man who ever laid an unwanted hand on you.” She shivered, unable to move as if under some spell. “No, you didn’t come out here to shoot me dead, Miss Anna.” Her cheek was so smooth, pale and soft, unlike most of the women out here. “You came out here so I would do that to you again.”

“No,” she said, a whisper, denying it to herself as much to me.

“Then why haven’t you shot me? Why did you announce yourself, instead of just having your goons ambush me in the street and leave me in a ditch?” She said nothing, just stared up into my eyes.  “You want me to drag you off to my room and ravish you, just like I did two years ago. You still feel me inside of you, don’t you? Stretching you, pumping in and out of you. Your breasts pressed down into the table, your hips banging against the hard wood. Your arm twisted up behind you, your neck straining, your hair pulling. You loved that feeling. The helplessness. The fear. The thrill of how wrong it was. That was why you teased and flirted with all of those men, constantly inviting danger. You wanted it. You needed it. And when you finally got the taste of it, you knew you would never have enough.” I was spewing bullshit, and I knew it, but Anna refuted none of it. No, she simply stared at me, her mouth agape, her cleavage rising and falling.

“Go home, Anna,” I said finally, knowing that would complete my victory over her. “There’s nothing for you here.” I turned and left her standing there, a smirk on my face. I grabbed Bonnie by the wrist and dragged her upstairs.

“Bobby, please,” Bonnie said as I kicked the door shut behind me. “Not…” I slapped her, sending her to the floor. Gripping her long, matted dark hair, I dragged her up onto the bed, her squeals and whimpers exciting me. She knew enough to not disobey me once I began with the slapping, so she tilted her hips up as I positioned her on all fours, her skirt hiked up around her waist. I spit in my hand, rubbing it on my cock. Shoving hard, I breached her ass, knowing how much she hated it. She grunted in discomfort as I fucked her ass, clenching the sheets to bear the pain and humiliation. The first time I had fucked her there, she had bled so nicely for me, a virgin in that hole despite how many men she had in her other. I pulled hard on her hair, using her like the whore she was. I heard the door open and the click of the hammer being cocked behind me even as I made Bonnie grunt loudly again and again.

“You’re not going to shoot, Anna,” I said, shoving Bonnie away and turning to face Anna. My cock was fully hard and throbbing, mid-fucking, eager to penetrate any hole I could find, angry and wanting to finish. “You’re going to…” Blam! My eyes widened in surprise as Anna pulled the trigger, Bonnie dropping to the floor behind me in panic. I picked up a rag and wiped my cock, noticing how Anna watched. “Yes, this is what you had inside of you. Impressive, isn’t it? And I know you’re dying to have me inside of you again…but really, I’ve already had you. What’s the point?” Anna moved the pistol to aim directly at me this time, rather than a foot to the right.

“I have to do this,” she said, but didn’t specify what. This as in shoot me? This as in confront me? This as in provoke me to rape her again? This as in something else? She stormed at me, advancing with her pistol raised. I could have easily snatched it from her, but I let her continue her little act, curious to see what she was going to do. She shoved me hard onto the bed, climbing up on top of me, holding the pistol to my head.

“Now let’s see how YOU like it,” she hissed, drawing her layered skirts up, straddling me. She gripped my cock roughly with her free hand, lining me up, and then thrust herself forward, impaling herself on my cock. She was wet this time, a bit of a surprise, really, but maybe I had really messed up her head. She began awkwardly rolling her hips, unsure of what to do other than instinct, using my cock in her sad attempt to rape me and regain her power. “Stop it!” she screamed at me, and I chuckled, making her even angrier. She pulled the pistol back just a bit, brandishing it in front of me. I chuckled again, and she seethed. I swatted the pistol out of her hand in one motion, rolling her onto her back the next moment. She struggled, but I pinned her wrists above her head with one hand, her delicate wrists straining against my grip. “Noooooo!” she cried.

“This is what you wanted all along!” I taunted, and ripped at her corset, tearing the laces and pulling it open. Her breasts spilled out, every bit as wonderful as I knew they would be. I groped and molested her, fucking her hard, driving my cock into her again and again. So fucking tight, stretched around me, her little pussy never used except when I had stolen her virginity. She cried and moaned, the pitiful mix of pleasure and shame she felt so beautiful and lovely to my ears. Her velvety walls gripped me, pleasuring me, like she was built just for my cock. I shook the bed, jarring her, her hair and her breasts bouncing in time. Bonnie cowered in the corner, too afraid to even run away. I fucked Anna like I wanted, using her body for my pleasure, but even so, she responded to me. Not like a whore, and not like a lover. But she did respond, her body tightening, her pussy soaking wet. She didn’t want it, but she was confused. She hated it, but she needed it. I grunted as I came, filling her with my hot seed, and she whimpered under me, her body shivering in unfulfilled need for release.

I pulled my pants back up when I rolled off of her, smirking down at the beautiful young woman I had ruined. She looked up at me with a mix of confusion, anger, shame, and longing, pushing herself up and covering herself modestly. I watched her as she fixed her dress, sitting up on the edge of the bed. She said and did nothing for a long while, just staring at me. Finally, she reached into the pouch at her belt, pulling something out and tossing it at me. I caught it, opening my hand to reveal a locket.

“Open it,” she demanded. I did, revealing a beautiful little baby girl. “That’s Annabelle,” she said, her eyes on mine as I looked between the portrait and her. “She’s our daughter.” She stood, holding her corset closed with one hand, picking up her pistol with the other. She took the three steps over to me, her ever still never leaving mine.  “So what’s it going to be, Robert?” she asked. I took a deep breath, looking her in her beautiful blue eyes.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2016, 09:48:23 PM by Red Right Hand »
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offline Smirkin

• Rep: 471
  • Midgets whistling through the air!
    • Smirkin's Corner - Tumblr
Re: The Good, the Bad, and the Hunter
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2016, 02:04:19 PM »
I enjoyed everything about this story, even chuckled some at her failed attempt to rape him.
I wish the story hadn't ended though!

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 259
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2016, 06:41:16 PM »
This is one of the five entries for the March/April 2016 Story Contest.

We need your support. Members and Guests are eligible to vote in our poll: http://www.rapecage.com/forum/index.php/topic,1821.html

Voting Closes in: [countdown=04,30,2016,17,35]Time has expired for this round[/countdown][/b]
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline LittlePet

• Rep: 15
  • n00b
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 04:50:16 PM »
Totally agree with @Smirkin--I didn't want it to end! And her trying to rape him....ha! Amusing how she thought she could even try.

And as always, very well written! I love how you start off mid-story, basically dropping us right into the middle of the action/plot...then go backward a bit to fill us in, then move forward to progress the plot. One of these days, I'm going to figure out how to write like that...  ;)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 745
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2016, 10:21:01 AM »
Yes! What a great ride, beginning to end.  :wet:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline randomgirl

• Rep: 469
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2016, 11:54:38 PM »
I loved all the entries and finally finished all the stories, but i now know whom to vote for..i absolutely loved your story.. :)

Good luck !

Offline Leftwanting

• Rep: 79
  • n00b
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 02:11:22 PM »
 <3 :worship:

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2016, 05:20:16 PM »
What a balancing act. Half story, half sex and both done so well. That's not an easy trick, either.

Add in the great fun to the read... And the complexity of plot and detail woven into so small a space...

Excellence, my friend, sheer excellence.

:cheers:
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline WildDesire

• Rep: 88
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2016, 02:42:28 PM »
An excellently written story!!!!

Nice carnal interaction in between the "pistol" action and loads of shooting (or is that shooting loads?)

But what an arrogant asshole Bobby was! Even if it did get me a little (lot) wet!

I must confess... If I had been Anna...  Bobby would have remained UNFORGIVEN, and FOR A FEW DOLLARS MORE,  (the) QUICK OR (the) DEAD, I would have had BOBBY THE KID's testosterone charged balls HANGing em HIGH and nailed on his TOMBSTONE at HIGH NOON!

I have an image of me bursting into that room sticking my SILVERADO piece deep into Bobby's ass and pulling the trigger.  And whenever Bobby a now very PALE RIDER mounted his horse it would have taken TRUE GRIT and felt like a BLAZING SADDLE as he rode off into the sunset towards BROKE BUTT MOUNTAIN!!
« Last Edit: April 30, 2016, 02:46:16 PM by WildDesire »

Online RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 638
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2016, 05:59:13 PM »
@LiskaHunter The story was fab :drool: , and @WildDesire 's comments above are barking! :rofl:
You haven't lived until you've received a teabagging from the prince of darkness. -IndieGuy
I very often rape people with my corkscew duck penis and murder them by squishing them in an amplexus ball with all my guy friends. -Ingenue
Maybe there is a god. Maybe there are 2,000 gods. Maybe one of them has like 18 tits and five cocks. The only thing I ask is that it all just stays off my lawn. -Dark Places
A good cup of tea lies between He-Man and Donald Trump in colour. -the_silkman

Offline BlankSlate

• Rep: 16
  • ?????
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2016, 06:33:02 PM »
This is one of the stories that made me want to join the site. I was sent this story to read by a friend and it captivated my attention.

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2016, 06:39:55 PM »
This is one of the stories that made me want to join the site. I was sent this story to read by a friend and it captivated my attention.

+Rep and Welcome.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline LiskaHunter

• Rep: 85
  • Mandalore the Violator
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2016, 07:38:13 PM »
Thank you all for your kind words and your support. I never expected this to be a winning story, though I certainly hoped people would enjoy it.

Interestingly, I realized it was the last day I would be able to submit a story for the month, so I cracked my knuckles and cranked this out in just over an hour. I had the idea kicking around in my head for some time, and luckily, the words just flowed this time (instead of my usual 'stare at the screen for hours' routine).

I had thought to expand it some now that the contest is over, as a couple of people had expressed interest in seeing that. If there is indeed interest, I'll definitely take another look into this version of the Hunter and see what else the story has to tell.
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin