In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • High Score (essence of red and myself) 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: High Score (essence of red and myself)  (Read 14898 times)

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 822
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: High Score (essence of red and myself)
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2016, 03:04:37 PM »
I am squealing and screaming through my cries as he hits me. On top of that, every thrust with his rock hard cock, is like he's trying to stab me over and over again. He yells at his friends and the people in the lobby. He stops hitting me and I look up at him. It's the first time I noticed one of my sandals have come off. I have no idea when it happened or where it is. Probably somewhere under this table. Again, he's talking about this game and making points. I'm scared because he's talking as if he'd like to see what happens if someone was killed. It seems like he's daring someone to push them to that edge. Selfishly, all I can think about is I don't want it to be me! I don't want my life to end this way! A live rape show in front of I don't know how many people, humiliated, and then murdered. That would be the worst. At the same time, in the emotional and physical state that I am in right now, and as badly as I want this to be over, I can't see beyond the next ten seconds. I am right here, fully present, in every moment.

I can see a little under his mask. He has some kind of tattoo on his neck…
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2016, 10:44:44 PM »
i grabbed your wrists suddenly, and slammed them down to the table.  You were not pushing at me, not covering yourself, i just wanted them down.  So I could lean forward a little more, and drink in the way your body shakes with my thrusts. It moves through you, like a wave.  All solid motion, a pleasant look, a good jiggle.  "Hell bitch,you are the best fuck I have had in a long time.  We should have started raping a long time ago.  It is worth so much, and so goddamn much fun."  I see your face reddening, both shame and the blows I gave you combining to make you red.  almost all the way down to your wonderful, swaying tits.  as I took you, I can feel the rustle of the hem of your dress tickling at my hips.  it feels good too, and I am a little amazed that the dress has not torn or fallen off.  Seeing you crying, your face red and swollen, those pink lace panties coming out of your mouth.  we hit the jackpot in this bank.  I grinned, if they do not want to take you with us, they are dumb.  a kidnappiing almost doubles our score, and we can fuck you as we please for a few days.  "I hope you like having cum pumped into you."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2016, 06:11:19 PM »
I can feel my breasts bouncing up and down as he thrusts hard into me. I can see on his eyes through the mask how much he likes it. I feel so ashamed of my body right now. He’s getting off on my crying and him hurting me. How could anyone like raping another human being in this way? Purposefully hurting a woman like this, treating her like an object, loving the look of pain and fear on her face? I can’t believe the shit that this guy is saying!  Of course I don’t like their cum inside me!! I turn my head away from him at squeeze my eyes closed. His pumping hurts just as much as the last guy, possibly more. The thought of two strangers’ cocks inside me with no protection, and the promise of a third makes my stomach queasy.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 12:03:26 AM by EssenceofRed »
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2016, 06:25:33 PM »
Somehow, you seem to be getting even redder. I did not think that was possible, but as more shame on what happens to you runs through your mind, the redder you get.  Grinning, I love playing games, so I try to make one with myself  To see just how damn red I can get this little bitch before her tight cunt makes me empty.  "When you went out dressed like this, in this little whore dress, you knew the day was going to end with someone balls deep inside you.  You just thought that you would get to pick who it was." I leaned forward so my mask is rubbing aginst her face as I thrust, bending your legs until they are all but touching your ears.  Painful,it has to be, even without the second rape in a matter of moments happening.  Grunting, I bounced you on the table a little bit, "So... do you have a favorite?  which of us would you rather see father your bastard."  I started slapping you again, laughing and grunting so close that you can feel my breath on you
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2016, 12:33:31 AM »
He's still holding my wrists, pinning me to the table. He's trying to provoke a reaction of some sort, telling me how I purposefully dressed like a whore to pick up men, suggesting I wore it for attention. I'm shaking my head 'no' in response. Small movements, more inwardly than to him, as if convincing myself that it's not true. I wore this dress because it's pretty, comfortable, and breathable for a warm summer's day. Of course I knew I looked good in it, but that's me having a little pride in how I present myself in public! I wasn't looking for a guy to screw, and I definitely didn't wear it to be a tease! It's a nice, simple dress!

He leans down onto me. I am so uncomfortable folded over the way that I am, it's hard to breathe. He thrusts harder and deeper, and on each harsh push, I let out a cry through the panties in my mouth. I don't think sex was even this painful on my first time!! He's asks me which one of them I would like to be the father of my baby, and now I'm livid. I want to hurt him so badly. I can feel my face turning hotter, and I instinctively try to move my wrists out of his grasp. He likes this. I can hear him chucking to himself inside his mask. He holds my wrists down tighter, squeezing them so hard, I'm certain I'll have a bruise. He clearly likes the struggle, even as little and pointless as it is. He starts slapping me again and I can't avoid the blows. They aren't light hits either. I move slightly, and he pins me down even harder.

Offline the savage

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2016, 06:50:43 AM »
Every movement, no matter how slight, is met with a slap and more pressure on your body.  Bending you down, trying to fold you in half.  I grunted, now constant, uncontrollabe noises are slipping from me as I take the bitch.  Your face red, blotchy and now tear stained. I wish the mask had a hole for me to slide my tongue through, something to allow me to lap up the little salty drops of your terror and defeat.  "Whore."  Grunting and thrusting with all the force I can muster, it breaks you.  Since you start wailing as i finish.  I grinned, filling you up with my cum, you are already so full that it starts to leak out of your body, i can feel it staining my jeans a little bit.  "Bitch whore."  With a grin I pull out my gun and fire a shot into the table right next to your face  I watched you all but squeal in terror, and little splinters scratched your cheeks up really good.  I smirked and left the room, tagging out for our last guy.

Damn, she looks all but defeated. I have always had to go last, they think I am a chump, I swear.  Just because I happen to lose every game we play.  not my fault they are namby little asses you never do anything but play.  Grunting i pull the girl off of the table, making sure you are on the side of the glass, not hidden at all. Kneeling next to you, taking you in my arms and pressing you against me.  stroking your hair, "Hush, it is almost done, the bad men are almost done with you."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2016, 05:25:19 PM »
He cums inside me and I want to die. The count is up to two. I can feel it dripping out of me. It's disgusting. He pulls out his gun and my stomach drops. Why does he need the gun now? He just finished! What's he going to do?! I flinch as he pulls the trigger. The sound is so loud, I scream as a reflex to the noise. I wasn't the only one in the bank who did. Again, I wonder if I've been hit. I felt something this time. It takes a couple seconds for the sting to kick in. I lift my hand and touch my cheek. It's just a scratch. I know that. But it's still scary. He walks out of the door and I pull my panties out of my mouth. I have it clutched in my hand while I lay on my side in the fetal position and cry. I can't take anymore!

The third guy walks into the room and over to me. He pulls me off of the table and I plead with him, "No, no, no… no…" He pulls me close to him and holds me, forcing me into this intimate embrace. I am moving in rigid, tight motions. Every single muscle is strained in my body. He is speaking gently to me, petting me. Because of the mask, I can't tell if he's being kind or if he's mocking me. Regardless, my breath starts to slow. I try pleading softly. "Please…. let me go…"

Offline the savage

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2016, 05:39:42 PM »
You are shaking, so rigid and terrified in my arms.  Pleading with me to let you go.  I make shushing sounds and rocked you back and forth a little bit, before I finally spoke.  "But I have not had my turn yet.  You do not want to be unfair, I deserve a chance to fuck you too."  I kept rocking you, back and forth, feeling you getting more and more tense.  Still saying one word over and oer again.  No.  You are going to deny me, you did not fight the others, and you are denying me.  It makes me angry, I give you one squeeze, before i stood up and grabbed your hair, your sweat matted hair and jerked you to your knees.  Making you look up at me, and the pull on your hair makes your mouth open.  I gazed down with hate "If you do not want to give me my turn," holding up my gun and then jamming it into your mouth, as deep as I can, hearing clicks as the metal hits your teeth, "then he gets to take his turn.  Suck, and maybe he does not go off."  Moving the gun back and forth in an obscene manner.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2016, 06:17:14 PM »
I am taken completely surprise. Everything happened so fast! He shoves his gun in my mouth. I hear a brief uproar from the people in the lobby. My eyes are huge. It hurts as it knocks on my teeth, this piece of hard metal that he's ramming in and out of my mouth. I'm choking on it at first until I can catch up with what is happening. He's holding it between his legs as though I'm sucking his cock. It's both humiliating and terrifying, all at once! My entire body is shaking. Trembling in fear. I finally get a handle on it, and I'm able to participate on this blow job, actually sucking and bobbing my head. I have no choice. I don't know that he won't shoot me unless I do it right. After all, that was the threat. Tears are streaming down the side of my face. I keep choking on the gun every couple shoves. The taste of the metal is giving me goosebumps all over my body.

I can feel my dress fall from my waist to the crook of my knees. That small piece of fabric that had given me the tiniest amount of comfort knowing that at least I'm not completely naked, is nearly all but gone. The moment I stand, I know it will fall to my ankles. I start to reach for my dress the way a child might reach for its blanket. I need it.

Offline the savage

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2016, 07:19:10 PM »
My hand is pressed against the back of your head, letting me push you a little farther forward with each bob of your head  Grinning, i wonder what deep throating a piece of cold steel feels like.  It certainly has more girth than a cock, is far more rigid than any cock can be.  It has to hurt, to kill, even with your obvious skill, and the way you are bobbing your head and moving your tongue and lips I know you have the necessary skill.  probably would get me off so quickly.  But of course the gun, well it is inanimate, you are unable to get it off.  Eve if you did, you would not like the result of it.  I grinned, moving my hips forward, moving your head back and forth.  Loosing all track of time, no idea how long I am forcing you to deep throat my gun.  But eventually I am feeling about ready to fuck you.  Feeling you have been sufficiently shamed.  There is a laugh bubbling out of me, even when I see your hands heading to your dress.  Or rather the little strip of fabric around your waist that it has become.  i imagine you want to pull it up.  Nope, that is not going to happen.  "Give me your dress.  I want it."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2016, 07:57:49 PM »
My friend's sister is a dentist. She says she can see bruises in the back of people's throats from when they give blow jobs. I can't imagine the kind of wreck he's making on mine with this fat gun. It hurts and every now and again I think I'm tasting blood, although sucking on metal has a similar taste. I can't really be sure, but I have no doubt it's scraping. I hope none of my teeth are chipped, too.

He's laughing at me. I hate hearing them laugh underneath their masks. It makes it more and more obvious that I am simply a pawn in their little game. Or rather, high stakes game. Who does this sort of thing for fun?!

He takes away his gun and sees me grabbing at my dress. Now he wants this too?? He's being cruel to be cruel. His gun is still in his hand. I try to stand up. I'm wobbly from from the trauma. The dress catches on the last sandal and it comes off, too. I almost go to put it back on, but the other one is over by the table. I'm standing there, naked and shaking in front of him, my back to our audience, one had extended with my dress crumpled and torn in a ball. He snatches it from me and I instinctively cover my breasts with my hands.

Offline the savage

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2016, 08:10:44 PM »
I snatched the dress away from you, and pulled it out, flipping around. It makes a pretty good makeshirt rope I think.  Strong.  "Tell you what, you obey every command I give you and I won't hurt you.  Much."  I waited for you to nod, a jerking movement.  More like there was someone jerking a string hat was attached to your head than a natural movement.  But it showed agreement.  That is good.  "First..: I pulled my cock out and slowly stroked it with your warm dress, I can feel your heat on it and the silky texture feels good on me.  "Put your hair in a ponytail.  I like ponytails.  Much easier to yank on."  I paused to lick my lips and stare into your eyes.  Though with the mask I doubt you can really tell where I am looking.  "Once you have done that, I want you to face the wall, that glass one, and put your hands behind your back.  Else my boy here," shaking the gun and firing it into the ceiling, "Gets to work off his blue balls by unloading deep in your pussy."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2016, 08:42:45 PM »
He pulls his cock out, already hard. It looks… substantial, albeit not as big as the others. Maybe that's why he's  on the bottom of their pecking order. He threatens me with the visual of raping me with his gun before firing. It sends shivers of horror down my spine. I exhale and close my eyes briefly in defeat. I understand what has to be done here.

I see a rubber band by the papers that the first guy pushed off the table. It's not two feet away. I take a couple steps slowly so he doesn't think I'm trying something. I pull back all of my hair and place the ponytail high on the back of my head. I really don't want to face all of those people. They will see everything. Completely displayed. I look at him pleadingly. I know they have seen this entire show - all three of them - up until now, but I liked to think they couldn't see as much as they probably could. Now I'm forced to face them completely vulnerable. I turn toward the glass and put my hands behind my back. I can see everyone. Most of them are cowering or looking down, occasionally sneaking a quick peak up at us. I'm sure it's very hard to look away. You have to know what's happening. The other two masked men are walking through the people, nudging him with their guns or boots, fucking with them, …but mostly watching us with the occasional cheer of encouragement. Completely unworried about the fact that there could already be police cars waiting for them outside, getting ready to barge in here. I hope somebody triggered the silent alarm. I'm scared of what's going to happen when they've all gotten what they wanted.

Offline the savage

« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2016, 09:01:48 PM »
You moved around, slowly, I am surprised that you simply do not collapse as you walked.  Shaking my head, I am a little impressed with the stamina involved.  there is a shiver running through me, anticipation.  I do not touch you, not until you are pressed against the wall.  Displayin yourself perfectly.  I pressed against your body with a grin, taking your hands and wrapping them in your dress.  Trapping them behind you.  "You have such a nice body, and you always are trying to make sure it is not displayed.  A shame that you are so ashamed of it."  Wrapping your dress tighter and tighter around you.  SO you are not able to move your hands an inch.  "How many of them aregoing to go home and jerk off to you?  At least half I am guessing.  They really should play the game.  Get what you want.""  I growled, kicking your legs, and spreading your ass cheeks.  "Just so you know, I am not going to be treading over ground that has already been plowed.  No, I am going to break new trails."  Biting your shoulder, as my hand pulls on your hair and shoving myself into you a little bit more at every possible thrust
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2016, 10:56:06 PM »
I can feel his cock poking me, leaving little cold swirls where his pre-cum leaves a drip. He ties my wrists together, tighter and tighter. I'm so cold right now, completely naked and pressed against the cold glass. He's such a pig, suggesting that anyone could possibly getting off on this. What a sick thing to say

He spreads my legs and implies he's going to take my ass. I have a surge of panic. A whimper, a little movement. But at this point it's too late to put up any kind of fight, not that I would anyway. My choices are this or being shot. I'm already clenching my jaw in anticipation of the pain. I lean my head forward so that my forehead is touching the glass. I can't believe I'm stark naked!! I sense his mask coming up a little and I can feel his breath on my shoulder. He yanks on my hair and I feel him biting into my shoulder while he simultaneously begins to breach my virgin hole. Pain in so many places, I've feeling completely overloaded. I squirm a little, but ultimately I know I'm not going anywhere.

It hurts! Oh God, it hurts!! I scream out. I can't help it. The more he puts inside me, the louder I get. I feel like he's tearing into me, like my ass is being split in two! I am openly sobbing, and I see some of the women begin crying again.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl