In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • High Score (essence of red and myself) 5 1
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: High Score (essence of red and myself)  (Read 14899 times)

Offline the savage

• Rep: 361
  • everything is better with blood
Re: High Score (essence of red and myself)
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2016, 06:32:36 AM »
this close to the glass, i can actually hear what my boys are saying to the crowd, and not just the shouts of encouragement that we have been giving all through the assault on her body.  "Betcha never thought you would be glad you are so damn ugly." "Maybe we kill everybody here, you know how many points that'd be worth?"  I grinned and forced myself all the way into your body.  I can feel your arms twitching and moving as you are being violated.  it has to hurt, and I am sure you are looking around for something to grab on to, to lessen the pain. But there is nothing, nothing around.  It makes me fuck you harder, almost blowing my load before i even got started.  pulling your hair back, making your head come up so you are facing the ceiling.  Mouth open in pain, as i shove my gun back into your mouth. You looked pretty like that, so sue me, i think with a grin.  "I am going to give you a choice, since either way scores us about the same points.  I can kill you when I cum, or we can take you with us."  Gun and cock sliding in and out of you, groaning and grunting.  "Stomp right for kill, left for kidnap"
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 822
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2016, 08:31:09 PM »
I buck just a little, the deeper he goes. Not a lot, and in no way trying to get away. There is no point in that. Just enough movement for him to know how much it hurts, and how much I hate it. I'm certain it has to be bleeding. He's sliding way too easily and it hurts way too much. I've never had anal before, but my friends tell me you start small and gentle. Not this.

With my wrists tied so tightly behind me, I can't do anything. I can feel my breasts smash against the glass. It's embarrassing. I feel so ashamed by the way all three of the used me like this in front of everyone.

He stuffs that gun back in my mouth and I begin to gag and choke. Having a gun in your mouth is the scariest thing I've ever experienced. Significantly more horrifying than being gang raped. I don't know if the safely is on or not. Even if he doesn't mean to, he could accidentally kill me! But at least it's almost over at this point. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel… until he gives me a choice: to die or live, but go with them. What kind of choice is that?! What if I go with them and they kill me anyway?? I have to stay positive. I have to believe that by now the bank is surrounded and there's no way they could ever take me with them anyway. After a moment to actually think about which of the choices is truly better, and a hesitation, I stomp my left foot. I have to choose to live. This isn't really a choice after all. The worst part, though, is by choosing, I feel like I'm giving them permission to take me.
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2016, 10:02:30 PM »
Nothing, I think there is a chance that you have gone into shock  Not surprising, with a gun in your mouth and the third different cock in your body at this moment.  I growled and thrusted harder.  Taking your ass with all the force and power that I can.  Laughing and giggling as I listen to your noises, the pained sounds you are making each time the gun goes down, each time my cock goes up.  I wonder which of them is hurting you more  I have to think that it is the cock and not the gun.  After all, the gun is in a larger hole, and it is not the first thing to be in there.  The tightness you have, it is most definitely the first cock in your ass. 

"Answer fast girlie, if you have not chosen before I have finished, I am going to make sure that you suffer.  That you suffer until you choose.  And I know that you think you have suffered.  You think this is the worst thing that has ever happened, you do not know what pain is."  I grabbed the back of your neck, pushing your face up and down the wall.  Squishing you more and more against it.  "Arson is worth 500 points.  I will burn you until you have no skin left."
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2016, 10:28:34 PM »
But he said to stomp my left foot if I would rather be kidnapped, and my right for being killed! I did that! I stomped my left foot! He must not have seen! His thoughts are pure evil. The others didn't say such horrible things like this. I'm so scared he's going to kill me, I stomp my left foot over and over again - well, more like kick. He's got me so pressed up against the glass, there is no room to lift my knee for a true stomp. He's got to know this! I'm kicking my foot continuously while sobbing hysterically. I'm terrified to my core. I don't want to go anywhere with these men, especially this one, but I also don't want to die!
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline the savage

« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2016, 06:38:27 AM »
Youre slamming down your left foot, over and over again.  The kidnap me foot, the rape me over and over again foot.  I grinned and thrusted a little harder into you.  Groaning, putting a hand around your body to stroke at your waist while I ruin your ass.  Feeling the warm, liquid blood running out, covering my cock in your pain.  I am shaking in pure pleasure. THough, all I can think of is the ways to make you think you are going to die here, and die here horribly.  But after a day of being gang raped, i suppose all deaths can be considered horrible. "Hurry up man, we have already been here too long.  a shootout with the cops is the ultimate score, but we aint prepared for that.  We don't have our armor."  Typical, they make me go last and then heckle me all throughout it.  I growled, thrusting harder and slamming my fist into your kidney, pain, the way you clench from it might get me off faster.  "Nobody bitched when they were playing with you... fuckers do't want us to have our fun."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2016, 07:18:57 AM »
The pain is excruciating. He's thrusting harder and harder. My ass can't take much more. I'm no longer kicking my left foot because I can't. My legs feel as though they can't hold me up any longer, and I realize the main reason why I haven't fallen to the floor is because he has me pinned by his cock against the glass. I hear them talking about leaving soon. Yes! Please leave! The others can't be all for taking me with them, right? Surely I'll slow them down! He punches me again and again. My knees collapse and I hear a heightened murmur from the lobby. He's hurting me much worse than the others, and I think they can sense that. Still, I am upright, but barely.

My hands are in fists, and beginning to feel more numb. I imagine they've begun to turn blue or purple from being tied so long. The pain is so much, without even realizing it, I am pushing against his stomach, as if trying to push him off, however with the angle and the way my hands are tied, there isn't much strength there. I wonder if everyone can even tell he's in my ass. I'm sure as soon as they see the blood, they will know.

Offline the savage

« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2016, 05:24:09 PM »
Finally, I grunt.  I had lost track of just how long I had been inside you, but it was more than enough to get me off.  I filled you adding my cum to the blood leaking out of your ass.  Gripping your hair, and slammin you against the wall one last time before stepping back and letting you slump down the wall.  Falling, naked to the floor.  Completely unable to stand up.  Grinning, i made sure to display my cock to the watchers, all of whom appear unable to rip their eyes away.  Like a grisly car crash, or a train wreck, you smply cannot look away from the horror of us.  I grinned, grabbing your wrist and dragging you along.  Pulling you across the floor.  Wanting to give you all the rugburn I can.  Just because you need to suffer.  SHaking my head, all of us gathering together. 

"What do we do with her?"
"She didn't see any faces, why not just leave her?
"I do not want to give up pussy that good, besides, a kidnapping is a triple multiplier.  You know that."
"Okay, the rest?"
"leave em, they aren't worth anything."

I was the one who got to have you first, it makes sense that I have to gather you for the sprint to the van.  Lifting you up, you are all but dead weight on my shoulder as I gather the weapon and the cash.  For the sprint to the van.  Chad pokes his head out and waves,"Coast is clear.  Bring the loot."

-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2016, 09:16:07 PM »
He cums. He finally cums. And then he slams me against that wall. I wasn’t ready for it, and was already weak. I hit it with a thud and crumple to the ground. I was already on the edge of passing out from the pain, and now I’m laying there in the exact same awkward way I fell. I have no will to move. My hands are tied behind my back, my face is hot and red, and the room is spinning. I’m feeling embarrassed, ashamed, exhausted, overwhelmed, … finished. I feel as if I could lay here like this forever.

I wasn’t expecting anything more. I had even forgotten the part where Number 3 suggested they were going to kidnap me. I was beginning to find some peace, somewhere on the edge of unconsciousness. Suddenly he's pulling me aggressively across the floor. I don’t even have the will to struggle against him. The next thing I know, Number 1 has tossed me over his shoulder and we’re headed for the door. I hear some guy yelling after us, “Hey! Leave her here! You’ve had enough!!”

I’m blinded by the sun as they all run toward a vehicle. I was certain there were going to be police surrounding us, but there isn’t! At least none I could see, but I think I can hear a faint siren in the distance. I begin to struggle and wiggle some, but it’s not enough. I don't have the energy. They toss me into the back of a van with no windows. Hard. They each scramble, assuming their usual spots in the van, and we’re off. I’ve never been more frightened for my life. I curl up into a ball.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 09:43:35 PM by EssenceofRed »

Offline the savage

« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2016, 06:29:07 AM »
The van is driving, and we all rip off our masks.  Letting out baying howls.  This one is going to be on the news, nobody is going to be able to doubt our score.  And we scored big time.  "What is that?!  Five thousand.  Pissant little gigs aren't going to cut it anymore.  The Hyenas are the men." Laughing as you weep in the back, a big back that has no seats in it.  Ripped out, this is a party van.  Normally there is a mattress there, for obvious reasons when we take it to certain places.  I grinned, and grabbed all the money. We are not keeping it anyway, so they do not even look at me as I gather the sack together.  standing and walking to the back, half squatting for balance.  Chad is a... bad driver, always jerking.  I am sure the adrenaline is not helping right now.

Opening the bags, I pour the money out on top of you.  Hearing the popping sounds of a few ink packs bursting, markng the rest of them.  But that is not what I care about.  I aimed, so most of the money is covering your top half, only your legs visibile, save for a few flecks of skin showing  Grinning, I open your legs.  And start fucking, like I am actually fucking the money, or our very score itself. 
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2016, 06:08:52 PM »
My blood is running cold, I'm so scared. I'm in a van, nobody knows who they are, nobody on the road knows what is happening, and they are taking me somewhere. I'm helpless. The dress still wrapped around my hands is getting a little looser, but not loose enough to untangle and jump out of this vehicle. Not that I am physically able at this time. My entire body is shaking and weak. I don't have the strength to kick the back door open or fight may way to freedom… as if I could win again 3 men.

They have taken off their masks - I can tell because the howling isn't muffled anymore. I don't move to see what disgusting men have been inside me. A part of me doesn't want to know, and the other part has seen enough movies to know that if I can identify them, then I could be a threat. And if I'm a threat, then I won't live to see my friends and family again. Oh God! My parents! They don't even know! It occurs to me that when #1 grabbed me from the lobby, I dropped my purse. At least I know authorities will know who to look for. This is a nightmare.

I'm curled on my side when one of them turns me onto my back and tosses all of the money on me. There must have been a lot of small bills because there's so much of it! I turn my face away, stretching my neck as if attempting to turn it as far as it goes so I can't see what's happening. Obviously if I can't see it, then it's not happening… except that I can still feel it. He climbs on top of me and shoves himself between my legs. I let out another uncontrolled sob, but bite my lip, trying to keep it quiet. I don't want to make any of them angry. Clearly all of them are capable of being violent, #3 the most.

Offline the savage

« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2016, 06:19:49 PM »
You are not making any noise, just sort of twisting around under the pile of cash.  It is the sort of thing that really, really excites me.  Defeated, that is what you are.  So weak at the moment, and then there is the tangible, visible signs of our victory strewn all over you.  Cash, in the van.  I am thrusting away while there is laughter in the van.  Cries on the variety of, "Again, already dude?  Fuck man how long has it been since you had pussy?" and "The poor bitch is not going to last."

I am egged on, thrusting hard, running my hand over you, through the cold cash as well.  Taking you just as hard as I can.  "Fucking good girl.  DO not fight the men who control whether or not you live or die."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2016, 06:39:12 PM »
He threatens my life again. He didn't say they would for sure, but he definitely implied that they could. I stop any slight wiggling, especially my wrists. It is incredibly uncomfortable to have the weight of me and him on my wrists, forced into a funny angle. He said not to fight them, and I'm taking it one step further to not even move, just to be safe.

I hate the way he feels against my skin. It makes my skin crawl. It's disgusting and wrong. It know it's the first guy because of his voice. He's the one who kicked that guy's face in. I feel like nothing more than a hole right now as I wait this one out, gasping as I need to, from how hard some of his thrusts are.

Offline the savage

« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2016, 07:44:28 PM »
My hands are running over your body, the bills crinkling as I touched you.  Each one of them warmed by your body, it felt so dan good.  Perfection really.  I am moaning and thrusting wildly, deeply inside you.  Pumping harder and harder, as more of the bills crumple, crinkle and slide off of your body.  Though I keep grabbing fistfuls and shoving them in your face.  I want this to be literally fucking the money.  Nothing more.  You are the convenient hole to do this in.  Of course we are never going to spend this shit, it is all marked and useless.  But who cares, this is about scores, about games.  There is a howl, the baying noise that I think a hyena sounds like. Really, I have no damn idea, but it sounds right, feels rright.  Grinning, thrusting, moaning.  "Hey bitch, move your hips.  It might make me like you more."
-genghis khan

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2016, 12:13:00 PM »
No. Fuck him. If I give into him this way, who knows what's next. I lay there, still and dead. I don't know what's going to happen: how long they will keep me, how many more times I will be raped, how much worse they will hurt me, if they will let me live when they are finished, how many more hours or days I have left to live. I feel nothing but hopelessness and dread. This day started out great and has taken such a sharp turn… My eyes are dead and unfocused, staring at the side of the van wall, not two feet away. I've already forgotten that he said anything.

The howls scare me the most. They are a representation of how wild and out of control these men are.

Offline the savage

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2016, 03:27:08 PM »
Nothing.  Hell, if anything you went even more lim and dead.  That is not a good sign, that you have been shoved over that razor's edge between passive complaince and completely giving up.  I want you to be... more lively.  Wriggling that is what I want.  That is what I will get.  growling, I wad up a massive handful of bills.  Into a big, solid mass.   Grabbing your face, I pulled it back, and started shoving it into your mouth and down your throat.  Cumming as I did, filling you with my cum one more time.  I grinned and pushed with my fingers, knowing that the sheer size of the wad acts as protection to me.  You are not going to be able to get your teeth down.  I grunted and pressed more and more, "We need to find the cheat code that makes this bitch into a fun toy.  I am thinking a lot of pain is a good start." 
-genghis khan

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl