In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Piss and Moan Thread 4 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Piss and Moan Thread  (Read 206667 times)

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 914
Re: Piss and Moan Thread
« Reply #1380 on: September 28, 2015, 06:14:36 PM »
Too bad, it was beautiful here :P. 'Twas three in the morning though. I have a headache now.

Still, worth getting up to be caught by moonlight. :moon:

Not sure whether to fap

Or flip off
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline francesco165

• Rep: 71
  • alpine rapist
« Reply #1381 on: September 29, 2015, 04:53:22 AM »
Why you people keep feeding obvious trolls all around the support forum ?

I never post there because i haven't the abilities to support anyone, but if I was in need of support i would steer very far from there, seeing threads like that.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 04:59:23 AM by francesco165 »

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babycunt
  • Rep: 728
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
« Reply #1382 on: September 29, 2015, 07:13:06 AM »
Have I told you about my back door? How this winter when I walked into the living room on a particularly snowy evening I found a little drift in the middle? That's because of the hole created at the base of the door due to rotting wood. But because the cause is from the outside of the building, the condo association is responsible for fixing it, not me. The thing is, I've known something was wrong over there for at least 5, if not 8 years (I've owned my condo for 10), but we didn't know how bad it was until LAST summer when the board and the potentially new management came around to look at it. Since then, we have new management (yay!), but they started measuring for a new back door in May. Then came back to remeasure about 4 more times throughout the summer. FINALLY they were ready to fix the door yesterday.

And this is what they found when they pulled up the floor....
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1383 on: September 29, 2015, 07:14:16 AM »
So now my home looks like this, which to me, isn't nearly as bad as I was expecting...
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline EssenceofRed

• Adorawhore
« Reply #1384 on: September 29, 2015, 07:16:49 AM »
Except in order to correctly deal/kill/fix the mold situation, they now have a dehumidifier and a fan constantly blowing. It's soooo loud. I had a head ache last night by the time I went to bed, and now as I'm drinking my coffee in the dining room, I can feel it coming on again.

BUT they assure me the entire thing will be fixed by the end of the week... as long as the wood dries.

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 400
  • Make me
« Reply #1385 on: September 29, 2015, 12:42:44 PM »
^^^

Wooden Houses... I will never understand!

:facepalm:

Offline francesco165

• alpine rapist
« Reply #1386 on: September 29, 2015, 12:49:32 PM »
^^^

Wooden Houses... I will never understand!

:facepalm:

I have seen a LOT of wooden houses in america, they cost much much less than building them with concrete like we tend to do in europe... so you can actually have an house of your own for a fraction of the prize i had to spend here for the same size.

Offline GermanChick

• Rep: 400
  • Make me
« Reply #1387 on: September 29, 2015, 12:56:07 PM »
Yes,

money is, as always, the driving factor. That's why it fits perfectly in the Piss and Moan.

But they get torn apart by wind, burn very easily and quickly, rot, get eaten by Termites, create and support mold easily, don't insulate worth a fuck and use up a lot of natural resources (According to the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) study, an estimated 8,000 lbs of waste is created from the construction of a 2,000 square foot home.  The majority of the 8,000 is wood, cardboard, and drywall.  Almost all of that waste ends up in landfills. )

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 608
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #1388 on: September 29, 2015, 06:56:31 PM »

I never post there because i haven't the abilities to support anyone, but if I was in need of support i would steer very far from there, seeing threads like that.

We moved it to the Rage Cage for that reason and more.  :)
I kind of want to shove a copper-top up your ass and see if you hum and shake. -Irishgirl
I'd sneak up behind you armed with a sickle, slam it up between your legs and tear you a new one that with any luck will widen to spill your guts in a steaming heap on the floor. I'll spell RC with your intestines as I observe you writhing in agony. -cosmicwitch
Never thought I would bruise my middle finger while fucking myself.  Think I'll use a bit more caution when telling others to go fuck themselves now that I see how dangerous it is! -Smirkin

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 256
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #1389 on: September 29, 2015, 10:05:49 PM »
Have I told you about my back door?....

Sorry, couldn't be bothered with the rest.

:drool:
 :fuck:
 :fap:

:whistle:
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 806
    • RapeCage
« Reply #1390 on: September 30, 2015, 12:33:15 AM »
Too bad, it was beautiful here :P . 'Twas three in the morning though. I have a headache now.

Still, worth getting up to be caught by moonlight. :moon:

I saw it after dinner here in So Cal. It was gorgeous! And we won't see it again for another 30 years! Pretty cool.

Offline lysyn

• Queen Awesomesauce of Fucklandia
  • Rep: 914
« Reply #1391 on: September 30, 2015, 12:59:28 AM »
Just keep rubbing it in. It's all good. I have internet, I can google pictures of it. So there. :P
So far I can't remember ever being wrong in a judgement of character of someone. Then again I tend to hold onto it until I get to know them a bit. Sometimes intuitively I know someone's a retard though.
~Someone with a bright future and great hair.

Offline Addie

• Mistress Almighty Goddess, Gloria In Extremis
  • Rep: 806
    • RapeCage
« Reply #1392 on: September 30, 2015, 01:05:06 AM »
I should qualify my prior statement by saying it was PROBABLY beautiful, because I need a new prescription. My eyes are very weak. But what I could see was still gorgeous! :nerd:

Offline francesco165

• alpine rapist
« Reply #1393 on: September 30, 2015, 05:14:13 AM »

We moved it to the Rage Cage for that reason and more.  :)

Thanks !

Next suggestion i could add for that forum is a GIANT sign reading something like :

"This is a rape fantasy forum, it can NOT substitute for REAL support by REALLY trained people"

I'm joking, but not that much.

Offline AdamWantsYou

• It's only a song, Rick
  • Rep: 129
« Reply #1394 on: October 01, 2015, 05:17:35 PM »
Yep. Call me a grumpy old man, but yep:

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/oct/01/sydney-wedding-photograph

All the glory of the world is being reduced, second by second, snap by snap, to instant, mechanical tropes of the picturesque.

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin