In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Piss and Moan Thread 4 1
Currently:  

Tags (Stories Only Please!):

Author Topic: Piss and Moan Thread  (Read 193355 times)

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
  • Rep: 1015
  • forcing pettings out of you all
    • Ingy's Tumblr full of petgirls, jesters and poniponiponi
Re: Piss and Moan Thread
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2014, 06:52:52 PM »
Impudent. Lie down and take your licks. *taps belt against hand*
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
*sucks Ray's clit* ~MamaMeadow
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline caughtbymoonlight

• Wordslut of wordsluts.
  • Rep: 234
  • "It was supposed to go KABOOM!"-Marvin the Martian
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2014, 08:40:51 PM »
Thanks for siglining me, Ray.

I just like the word "fanny". More words should be that funny. That's what I am pissing and moaning about tonight.

Oh, and a disgruntled customer called me a "cunt" today. :(
"When life sucks, point it at the dick of someone you hate." - unknown

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 553
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2014, 09:13:09 PM »

I just like the word "fanny". More words should be that funny. That's what I am pissing and moaning about tonight.

Send me his address and I'll be happy to give him a Colombian necktie.
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline caughtbymoonlight

• Wordslut of wordsluts.
  • Rep: 234
  • "It was supposed to go KABOOM!"-Marvin the Martian
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2014, 09:41:02 PM »

Send me his address and I'll be happy to give him a Colombian necktie.

I'd love to but we didn't get that far. Alas.
"When life sucks, point it at the dick of someone you hate." - unknown

Offline FrodoKreuger

• Morally Ambiguous Mastermind
  • Rep: 161
  • Being the best me I can because she deserves it
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2014, 02:09:26 AM »
If there can be dickgirls I don't see why Steg can't be a vaginaboy!

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 553
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2014, 10:31:41 AM »
Sometimes, I'm just tired of the 21st century, and I find myself longing for the medieval monastic life. It seems so appealing.

Apart from the early mornings, of course. And the early nights.

And all the praying. And Gregorian chant - it's beautiful to listen to but quite tedious to do.

The all-male surroundings would be a bit depressing too, to say the least.

I suppose it's just the opportunities for sexual abuse, stargazing and gardening that really appeal. And the absence of [insert name of vacuous celebrity artiste here],  people "taking to Twitter to express their outrage" and stupid adverts involving meerkats. Somehow it feels like a time in which it was possible to focus on the important things in life.*

*Like the Black Death, yes, I know. But we're all going to die anyway. Happy Monday.

My sig line is full up just now, but I've flagged a few gems here for a coming edition.  :thumbs:
My sister made a horse hump He-Man. I get it, man. I get it. *solemn face* Oh shit. *bans self* :facepalm: -Addie
Like Pepe LePew, sometimes you just gotta take the pussy. -The Demented Wizard
Listen up you cretinfaced knobcheese...you need to back the fuck truck up and park yerself in it. -wetslut
Who burns their tits on the stove while boiling water? I'll tell you. This chick does. -southernbelle
There's nothing like coming home and taking off your bra after a long, hard day of having boobs. -lysyn

Offline FrodoKreuger

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2014, 01:04:01 PM »
Sometimes, I'm just tired of the 21st century, and I find myself longing for the medieval monastic life. It seems so appealing.

Apart from the early mornings, of course. And the early nights.

And all the praying. And Gregorian chant - it's beautiful to listen to but quite tedious to do.

The all-male surroundings would be a bit depressing too, to say the least.

I suppose it's just the opportunities for sexual abuse, stargazing and gardening that really appeal. And the absence of [insert name of vacuous celebrity artiste here],  people "taking to Twitter to express their outrage" and stupid adverts involving meerkats. Somehow it feels like a time in which it was possible to focus on the important things in life.*

*Like the Black Death, yes, I know. But we're all going to die anyway. Happy Monday.

A bit of a bouncy song, perhaps, but you should listen to the lyrics, REDACTED - kinda sums up a response to what you said above:

Offline FrodoKreuger

« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2014, 02:59:02 PM »

A bit of a bouncy song, perhaps, but you should listen to the lyrics, REDACTED - kinda sums up a response to what you said above:

It's bouncy in a good way, though. And thank you. Being simple is simple. Then complicating things is simple. But finding your way back to simplicity is difficult. So I don't quite envy the simple men, but I do find them quite inspiring, and I hope to emulate them one day.

Well, the point of the song is really that the "simple men" (or times) we admire and yearn for are often not particularly admirable nor what we'd actually want. I was talking to a disabled female friend on YIM the other day who was wishing we could how back to the fifties because things were so much better then. My flabber has seldom been so gasted!

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2014, 03:11:48 PM »
So I don't get to do my Mikado quote at you. Or I do, but it won't sting. :D

Quote from: The Mikado - Ko-ko (10/10 hottie would bang -Ingy)
Then the idiot who praises, with enthusiastic tone,
All centuries but this, and every country but his own
Last night, when I took off my bra, I shouted "RELEASE THE KRAKEN!" and B pissed himself. ~pinkwarkitten14
Ingy your twat was so tight it felt like a squillion rubber bands cutting off my willy's circulation. ~RayPistonprowl

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #39 on: July 07, 2014, 03:38:42 PM »
*obligatory billiard ball grope* :naughty:

Except I'm more likely to request the one about how a private buffoon is a light-hearted loon, because patter baritone + jester = uncomfortably moist Ingy. >:)

...RAY! WE NEED JESTER SMILEYS!

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #40 on: July 07, 2014, 03:54:20 PM »
I played that part, you know. Jack Point.

WHAT

:drool: Curse you. No, seriously, how dare you do such things to the nethers of an innocent-ish maiden-once-removed. Stop it at once, or post costume pics, before I need to go change my underwear.

Oh, and look, I fixed it: :jester: Fabulous fools for all!

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2014, 04:14:01 PM »
Jack is the hero of the play, yaknow. The plucky, smart protagonist who uses his wits to conquer his enemies and has an adorable duet with his love interest.

The whole opera is a study in what happens when a jerkass Mary Sue invades your plot and steals your leading lady, whereupon they literally ruin the lives of everyone around them.

This happens, of course, because Jack is not a tenor. Yup. Fate screws him over because his balls dropped too far as a jesterling.

Yellow suit, hnng. Now headcanon'd as a close cousin of Moist von Lipwig.

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2014, 04:57:59 PM »
That reminds me of something. Has anyone heard ? It's stirring as fudge! I was amazed, first time I heard it. It's all RAH RAH THE BLOOD OF THE UNWORTHY SHALL IRRIGATE OUR FIELDS. Forget Les Mis, yo.

BBcode links are maded as shown here. In brief:
Code: [Select]
[url=http://ponyvspony.artix.com/]Ingy is best dominatwix[/url]
Social status? That's weird enough that I believe it. Then of course we need to make king... note for anyone still with us: he is not singing in falsetto, ... and he still has his balls.

Limits

Offline Ingenue

• Puppygiwl MISTWESS!!1
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2014, 05:15:42 PM »
Zomg. :lol: From the comments: "10/10 original anthem do not steal."

Limits

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 349
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2014, 05:25:40 PM »
Where the hell is Duckfucker? The Sploojes must be three again. Just having Ray and Steg endlessly raping their own cunts and each other's doesn't do it for me. It's like listening to Paul McCartney and Stevie Wonder warble that bloody insipid song. So fucking bland that it inspires progressive pacifists to incite a race riot.
"Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late" The Mekons

Offsite Contacts Email Admins (Offsite) Admins Addie RayPistonprowl Global Moderators Ingenue Red Right Hand Moderators Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin