In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:
  • Piss and Moan Thread 4 1
Currently:  
Description: You can add random pisses and moans here!

Tags:

Author Topic: Piss and Moan Thread  (Read 264168 times)

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 861
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
Re: Piss and Moan Thread
« Reply #2070 on: May 18, 2019, 02:04:27 AM »
Anyway what's with Tardar Sauce dying? :grumpycat: That's illegal. Celebrity animals are contractually obliged to be immortal and live perfect pampered enriched lives.

She was such a sweet, chill little cat. It's very sad.

What struck me about this is how the wee grump died of complications from a urinary tract infection. I've known multiple animal celebs that have passed away in the past few years from the same. Pet owners: if your pet piddles or poos in unusual places, that is a hint to see your veterinarian. This isn't blame; it's helping other owners avoid their fur babies suffering similar fates.

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline death2uall

• Rep: 115
  • Rider of the Pale Horse
« Reply #2071 on: May 18, 2019, 12:10:20 PM »
Christ, it's embarrassing fapping a post about furry UTIs ... :rofl:
"I want to breed with you because our children would have the intelligence of Stephen Hawking, the stamina of young werewolves, the conscience of komodo dragons, and the forgiving, pacific nature of Genghis Khan". -death2uall, to Ingenue

"For a people who invented absinthe and blowjobs, sometimes the French can be a drag."  --Richard Kadrey, Aloha from Hell

"She is starting to damage my calm!"  -- Jayne, Serenity

Offline Natalija

• Dominatrix Cum-hungry Animal
  • Rep: 27
  • Busting balls since 2009.
« Reply #2072 on: May 18, 2019, 12:28:15 PM »
...I should transition to male just to be allowed to express it for once.

@Ingenue  Hey, its not necesary! I'm enraged half my waking hours, the other half i bury it vith lust and hedonizm, and i'm no male :P Btw, vhat does "apoplectic" mean? I hate big words!

Regarding Grumpy, it may come as a shock, but i didnt even know who he vas. Guess i'm not much into memes.  :shrug:
He seemed like a nice cat tho.

https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
  • Rep: 1299
  • Getting raeped by Real Life in non-fun ways
    • Ingy's currently idle Tumblr feat. petgirls, jesters, ponies
« Reply #2073 on: May 18, 2019, 07:10:22 PM »
Apoplectic is a good anger word. It means enraged, overcome with anger, as though you'd be close to suffering a stroke. Apocalyptic anger, you could say*.

Symptoms might include yelling and frothing, turning bright red and being unable to speak because you're so mad, punching dudes in the nuts, or raping the nearest master's leg in your fit of furry fury. *nodnod*

(click to show/hide)

death2uall furry confirmed. Git yourself to a clinic for that UTI before you yiff again, dear.
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Likes and limits on my profile!

Offline Natalija

• Dominatrix Cum-hungry Animal
  • Rep: 27
  • Busting balls since 2009.
« Reply #2074 on: May 18, 2019, 10:47:31 PM »
Wel, thats counter-productive. Anger shuld work for you, not paralize you like that. :P

Theres a old saying: "Dont get mad. Get even." I'd like to add to that: "Dont get uncontrolably mad, get even."
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #2075 on: May 19, 2019, 07:15:19 PM »
:D I do get even. With their shins.

:leghump:
"Once there was a lady with boobs" has to be one of the truly great opening lines of this or any century. ~deathie
It's supposed to be autumn, but it feels like I've been rimming Satan's arsehole all fucking day long ~cosmicwitch
You savage ~the savage

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 637
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2076 on: May 22, 2019, 03:42:01 PM »
FUCK the State, SMASH the System, TEAR IT ALL UP and start again (please).

I logged in to update my work search (because now if you're unemployed, it's not enough to say you are - you have to show you're willing to be trapped in an endless series of soul-destroying, unsuitable roles 5EVA) - only to find that my claim had been closed because of (supposedly) earnings in March/April, when I only restarted my claim (after finishing my latest temp job) at the beginning of May; no warning that this could happen, no email alert to say it had happened...

WHAT THE FUCK do I have to do to satisfy these ghoulish, vicious, inhumane people?! (I'm talking about the ones who designed the system, of course - not the hard-working people who have to administer it; I know because I follow their (and at one stage it was my) union on Twitter that they know it's FUBAR and want it fixed.)

I was expecting a delay because of working for part of the next assessment period. But this is beyond ridiculous.

:rant: :hitler: :kill:

Offline Marg4724

• L E S B I A N
  • Rep: 146
  • No one escapes unscathed
« Reply #2077 on: May 22, 2019, 06:25:08 PM »
Aww @kittyumbrass  that sucks... 

Let's find a vic to take it out on..
♪♪ I wouldn't touch your dick if I'd been poisoned and the antidote was in your sperm ♪♪ -G&O

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #2078 on: May 22, 2019, 08:00:56 PM »
@RayPistonprowl please come here naked real quick for a second.
You savage ~the savage

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2079 on: May 23, 2019, 01:51:22 AM »

Ok :drool: *strips off, flops down atop you* @Ingenue

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline Carlosdevil

• Your evil angel
  • Rep: 483
« Reply #2080 on: May 23, 2019, 01:58:56 AM »
Can we please get back to pissing and moaning?
Did I make it clear that your job is at stake?

- Fezzini

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2081 on: May 23, 2019, 02:00:22 AM »
Can we please get back to pissing and moaning?

I think you just did! :laugh:

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #2082 on: May 23, 2019, 10:49:55 AM »

@kittyumbrass! @Marg4724! I gots him! I.. g-gots him? Here's your victim.. :cry:
You savage ~the savage

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 637
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2083 on: May 23, 2019, 09:37:17 PM »

@kittyumbrass! @Marg4724! I gots him! I.. g-gots him? Here's your victim.. :cry:

But I wanted a GIRL victim! :footstomp:

We'll leave him to you, I'm sure you'll find excellent ways of victimating him *nodnod*
« Last Edit: May 23, 2019, 09:44:47 PM by kittyumbrass »

Offline Ingenue

• Pupstart
« Reply #2084 on: May 24, 2019, 04:05:35 PM »
I sure can. sings at him
You savage ~the savage

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Admins

Ingenue Red Right Hand

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage Smirkin darkfantasygirl