In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: Gifs do not work when saved to personal profile?  (Read 1078 times)

Offline ccnyguy2

• Rep: 9
  • Sexual Explorers
Gifs do not work when saved to personal profile?
« on: May 08, 2016, 12:07:54 AM »
Or did I not do something i should have? I upped a handful of gifs to my pics and they dont work.

Offline EssenceofRed

• AKA: babyfuck
  • Rep: 829
  • Adorawhore
    • Essence of Red Tumblr Page
Re: Gifs do not work when saved to personal profile?
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2016, 01:11:02 AM »
Yeah, I don't think gifs work in the profile picture area. I feel like others have asked about that too. You could make your own album in the Inner Wanktum.  :angel:
The wolf said, "You know, my dear, it isn't safe for a little girl to walk through these woods alone."

Offline Red Right Hand

• Fetishist
  • Rep: 298
  • Cloaking Device Activated
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2016, 01:18:15 AM »
Or did I not do something i should have? I upped a handful of gifs to my pics and they dont work.

Yeah... It just saves the first static image of the gif...

Yeah, I don't think gifs work in the profile picture area. I feel like others have asked about that too. You could make your own album in the Inner Wanktum.  :angel:

Inner Wanktum access requires 100 quality posts.
Designed and directed by
his red right hand

My Bibliography

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1004
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2016, 03:31:31 AM »

Animated gifs do not work in the profile picture area. I've no bloody idea why that is. [member=1]Addie[/member] ?

In the meantime I'd follow EssenceofRed's advice!

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline ccnyguy2

• Rep: 9
  • Sexual Explorers
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2016, 09:17:52 PM »
Well we have a good collection , so when i get all qualified for the wanktum, i will put em there.. No rush, enjoying things as they are. ty

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl