In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• What kickstarted your fantasies today? 4 7
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: What kickstarted your fantasies today?  (Read 89006 times)

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 942
Re: What kickstarted your fantasies today?
« Reply #2055 on: April 19, 2019, 09:53:01 PM »
The sound of tearing fabric when I have lost the fight. The mirrors reflecting you and the unwelcome things you do to my body, forcing me to watch my own violation each time I open my teary eyes. Sweat mingling. Screams going unnoticed so late in a deserted area. Straining against your repeated invasions. Unable to supress my body's reaction to yours.

Powerless.

Controlled.

Submitting by force.

Looking at any of the gym equipment tonight without imagining you propping me up to your liking so as to enjoy the spoils of my body @Pat Rairchy  will be impossible :drool: :fuck:

Offline Pat Rairchy

• Rep: 73
  • n00b
« Reply #2056 on: April 20, 2019, 06:20:20 AM »
The sound of tearing fabric when I have lost the fight. The mirrors reflecting you and the unwelcome things you do to my body, forcing me to watch my own violation each time I open my teary eyes. Sweat mingling. Screams going unnoticed so late in a deserted area. Straining against your repeated invasions. Unable to supress my body's reaction to yours.

Powerless.

Controlled.

Submitting by force.

Looking at any of the gym equipment tonight without imagining you propping me up to your liking so as to enjoy the spoils of my body @Pat Rairchy  will be impossible :drool: :fuck:

Don't forget the using of your torn clothing to tie you to each different weight machine.  Since each one of them is so good for a different way of exploring and claiming your body.  Making it cum until you need my touch despite what you thought at the beginning.
Don't think.  It strains you.  Don't speak.  It makes you ugly.  Just obey.  Obey and everything will be taken care of.

Offline Stalk The Girls

• Stalky McStalkface
  • Rep: 58
  • Do you dare to look back?
« Reply #2057 on: April 20, 2019, 06:25:41 AM »
Bloody hell would you two get a room(or your own private gym) already?  On second thoughts, scratch that..... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

But back to the topic in hand and, on a more personal level, today it was reading and replying to one of my RPs  :drool: :fap:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 06:57:51 AM by Stalk The Girls »
Stalky McStalkface

Did you hear that noise behind you?  Do you dare look back?  If you do, will you see me lurking in the shadows?  Watching, waiting. Waiting to take you and claim you as mine. So look behind you, look back if you dare.

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #2058 on: April 20, 2019, 07:02:33 AM »
Bloody hell would you two get a room(or your own private gym) already?  On second thoughts, scratch that..... :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Sorry. Can't hear you. Just warming up.

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #2059 on: April 20, 2019, 11:28:14 AM »

This. My god. I just wish he hadn't shouted... a quiet growling order would have worked better if I were in that position. Still hot.

I'd not have complied, in any case. The dress would have to be torn right off me. He'd get a few bruises or a bloody nose for his trouble :angel: I wonder what I'd get for mine  :bateyes:

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #2060 on: April 29, 2019, 06:31:01 PM »
Another great story by another great author, on a great site. 

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 656
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2061 on: May 15, 2019, 03:47:17 PM »
Watching World Taekwondo Championship - yes, women kicking each other is hot, but the ref is something else: really ridiculously femme hairdo but she's in white smart trousers, and shirt & tie for a masculine vibe as well. (Also, her arse is prominent and delicious) :drool:

If I was a contestant I'd make a deal with the opponent to team up on the ref and have our way :evil:

EDIT: Now there's a male ref: same costume, and he is yummy and quite femme - would totally raep him, too :evil:
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 03:50:22 PM by kittyumbrass »

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 1024
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #2062 on: May 17, 2019, 09:45:16 PM »
At work, there's a back warehouse where I have to go to empty pallets and recycle cardboard.
There is a constant stream of random vendors back there, and today it was just me and a random dude. He was stocking a cart with soda- he was bald but with a delicious, all-white beard *drool*
Covered in tats, stocky, muscly. He gave me serious side eye and I immediately fantasized of him shoving me against a wall out of view, clamping a hand over my mouth if someone walked in..
Nothing says "I love you" like duct tape, nipple clamps and a knife!

Offline MamaMeadow

• Pain Slut
  • Rep: 1024
  • Meaty Jiggle-Glorp
« Reply #2063 on: May 17, 2019, 09:46:09 PM »

This. My god. I just wish he hadn't shouted... a quiet growling order would have worked better if I were in that position. Still hot.

I'd not have complied, in any case. The dress would have to be torn right off me. He'd get a few bruises or a bloody nose for his trouble :angel: I wonder what I'd get for mine  :bateyes:

@cosmicwitch  great movie!! I definitely re-watched that scene numerous times  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Nothing says "I love you" like duct tape, nipple clamps and a knife!

Offline cosmicwitch

« Reply #2064 on: May 19, 2019, 10:47:25 AM »
@MamaMeadow The scene where she ties him to a chair and masturbates while he watches is a little bit hot, too...

Offline Natalija

• Dominatrix Cum-hungry Animal
  • Rep: 37
  • Busting balls since 2009.
« Reply #2065 on: May 19, 2019, 05:49:11 PM »
...revenge sex.  :angry:  ;)

Stil a fantasy, but in a few days, it might be reality!  :evil:
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline Natalija

« Reply #2066 on: May 19, 2019, 06:36:47 PM »

Hehe. Rich boy playing tough. I wuldnt even call that a yell. More a histerical scream. One good punch, and he'd be out for the count.
https://www.f-list.net/c/ironmaiden - my kink list. Read it and bust a load! 4 years out of date, but stil prety much accurate.

Offline zero

• Rep: 117
  • Okay in a Misguided Sadist Way
« Reply #2067 on: May 19, 2019, 08:50:45 PM »
I didn't know there were any women as dominant as @Natalija on this board andI gotta tell you that's starting me fantasizing
Only best buddies execute pedophiles together!

Offline Natalija

« Reply #2068 on: May 19, 2019, 09:06:59 PM »
@zero Good.

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Rep: 10
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
« Reply #2069 on: May 19, 2019, 10:46:03 PM »
Light skinned cutie hitchhiking turns out he lives right around the corner too gave me his phone number

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl