In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• What kickstarted your fantasies today? 4 7
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: What kickstarted your fantasies today?  (Read 91149 times)

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 957
  • Love your suffering
Re: What kickstarted your fantasies today?
« Reply #2130 on: June 12, 2019, 10:17:01 AM »
I always thought Skinner had a raging blue steeler for Mulder.

Either way, I guess you could say he puts the ASS back in Assistant :naughty:

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 73
« Reply #2131 on: June 12, 2019, 11:11:28 AM »
Cute waitress at breakfast.  Could have slammed her down on the table, and taken her in the middle of the restaurant. 

Offline cosmicwitch

• Love your suffering
« Reply #2132 on: June 13, 2019, 12:09:40 PM »
A new guy asking me why I sprint instead of run long distances... 'because let's face it, if someone who is an endurance runner was chasing you... you'd be fucked then, sweetheart.'

The grin and poke in the ribs he gave me after he said it, as well as the debate and... interesting conversation that ensued... he did not just make my rape fantasist senses tingle... he has them, full-blown.

Shame I am not attracted to him even one bit, and that vanilla choc chip sex is my current flavour.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 12:11:36 PM by cosmicwitch »

Offline cosmicwitch

• Love your suffering
« Reply #2133 on: June 13, 2019, 11:39:41 PM »
A very attractive couple walking arm in arm and giving me appreciative looks as I walked towards them when I was out and about, earlier. Something predatory about the pair. Got me thinking filthy, almost rapey thoughts.

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #2134 on: June 14, 2019, 02:04:56 AM »
One of my best friend’s.  I wanted to take her on the couch in the living room, in front of her husband, and my girlfriend.

Offline cosmicwitch

• Love your suffering
« Reply #2135 on: June 15, 2019, 12:24:52 PM »

Been a long time since I watched this movie, and I don't recall liking it much, but I adore Matthew M in it (in anything, really). What I do recall while watching this scene with friends is that I said I thought he enjoyed playing that role way too much... internally I was thinking about a few things I could say or offer him to him to save my skin (pun intended) :evil:
« Last Edit: June 15, 2019, 12:26:53 PM by cosmicwitch »

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
« Reply #2136 on: June 15, 2019, 12:29:33 PM »
Last night at work, the new girl (okay, she’s been there a month) was leaning over the big sink.  She has a really nice ass and I got an eyeful of it.  :drool:

Online kittyumbrass

• Rep: 661
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2137 on: June 15, 2019, 04:52:26 PM »
Playing a game on my netbook with the TV on mute. Heard a sound which was *probably* in my headphones but it didn't seem to fit with the game and was sort of like a footstep in the next room.

I have the house to myself this week...

:uhoh:

(Obviously, it was not a footstep in the next room, but what if it had have been...?! :panic: )

Offline Michie

• Rep: 100
  • n00b
« Reply #2138 on: June 15, 2019, 07:50:21 PM »
At my daughter's soccer game, this man kept looking at me. It was raining off and on, so they kept stopping the game and we were standing around. I don't think he cared that I noticed because he kept doing it anyways. I mean it was totally creepy, but it just triggered these thoughts. He moved so he was standing behind me and so I went to the other end of the field and he followed me. When the game would stop, sometimes his daughter would come over and I looked at him with a few, "what the fuck?" looks, but he seemed to be enjoying the whole thing. It was so strange.

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1010
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2139 on: June 16, 2019, 01:57:51 PM »

Ah, thanks for the heads up, @kittyumbrass

:troll:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Online kittyumbrass

• Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2140 on: June 16, 2019, 02:20:23 PM »

You know what happens to a head up over the parapet, Ray - it gets blown off :nyah:

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2141 on: June 16, 2019, 02:49:26 PM »

You know what happens to a head up over the parapet, Ray - it gets blown off :nyah:

Like a true trooper, I am unafraid of trench warfare. :licksplit: :naughty:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Online kittyumbrass

• Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2142 on: June 16, 2019, 03:30:25 PM »

Like a true trooper, I am unafraid of trench warfare. :licksplit: :naughty:

Your head is getting nowhere near my trench! I may stick something in your foxhole though :evil: :anal:

Offline cosmicwitch

• Love your suffering
« Reply #2143 on: June 17, 2019, 01:28:48 PM »
Talking with someone as fucked up as I am (in a good way) about the mindfuck trope in rape fantasy for one, and talking about fucking despite having a raw pussy, which gives vanilla sex an edge, which just makes me think about how I'd like an IRL cnc play to go down...

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2144 on: June 17, 2019, 04:19:46 PM »
Talking with someone as fucked up as I am (in a good way) about the mindfuck trope in rape fantasy for one, and talking about fucking despite having a raw pussy, which gives vanilla sex an edge, which just makes me think about how I'd like an IRL cnc play to go down...

@cosmicwitch Consensual non-consent?

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl