In Chat #1:
In Old Chat #2:

• What kickstarted your fantasies today? 4 7
Currently:  
Description:

Tags:

Author Topic: What kickstarted your fantasies today?  (Read 92185 times)

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 76
Re: What kickstarted your fantasies today?
« Reply #2190 on: July 11, 2019, 01:46:58 PM »
A dream about a certain individual from this site...

Offline RayPistonprowl

• Testosterone ridden penis wielder
  • Rep: 1012
  • Cockwagging hornbucket
« Reply #2191 on: July 11, 2019, 11:43:49 PM »
I was helping one of my managers clean out a freezer that had gone down at work. I was crouched below him getting the bottom shelves cleared out and he was getting the shelves above me. When he suddenly bent down so that his crotch was right in my face and whispered, “ohh...can you feel that heat?” Then he gives me this smirk. I literally couldn’t get a word out. Unsure if he was joking or not, but mmm...Got my naughty wheels turning.

@ButterflyXKisses Hot in fantasy. Sexual harassment in reality. :bat:

Don't hurt him too much, especially his face. I want to use it as my throne at some point. -cosmicwitch
If I ever have a punk band with just two members, I'm calling it "Anal Pear". -kittyumbrass
Nature abhors a vacuum, so if you present us with a hole we're going to try to fill it. For nature's sake. -SoftGameHunter
Piers Morgan's being a cunt about something agai- Ah, for fuck sake, Piers Morgan's being a Crunchy Nut Corn Flake about something again. -the_silkman
I will reach down your throat through your stomach into your urogenital tract and pull your DICK INSIDE OUT. -zero

Offline cosmicwitch

• Rep: 963
  • Love your suffering
« Reply #2192 on: July 12, 2019, 03:40:19 AM »
Two workmen doing a double take as I walked down the street towards them. They grinned and ogled then conspired, grew silent when I went by but watched my every move. Both of them young and gorgeous. Made me nervous. Made me wet. Made me wonder which one would hold me down so the other could take first turn  :fuck:
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 03:42:16 AM by cosmicwitch »

Offline ButterflyXKisses

• Rep: 219
  • *Give me that sweet surrender*
« Reply #2193 on: July 12, 2019, 09:57:54 AM »
Exactly. It gets my sensual juices flowing but at the same time, I know it’s inappropriate behavior. Lordy, I wonder about myself some days.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 09:59:45 AM by ButterflyXKisses »
“I want to touch the parts of you no one else has touched. I want to own the piece of you that has yet to be discovered. So stop resisting. Let go. Let it happen.”

Offline apexslaver

• Stepping Razor
  • Rep: 10
  • Just a nigga with a rocket launcher
« Reply #2194 on: July 12, 2019, 11:46:49 AM »
Was in the mall eating at the food court as I'm leaving im behind a mixed woman in striped pants red hair in a bun with hoop earrings overall a turn on as I'm walking behind her shes on the cell phone but keeps looking at me rubbing her ass and doing that thing where women pull up their pants and wiggle their hips. Started to just pick her petite self and carry her ots to my van teach her don't tease strangers

Offline bjc1979

• Rep: 146
  • The relentless prince of pain
« Reply #2195 on: July 13, 2019, 08:03:41 AM »
I was at the weekly outdoor summer concert we have here. It was roughly 1 million degrees outside which sucks on one hand but on the other, it means lots and lots of women in short sun dresses  :drool:
"Now a question of etiquette. As I pass, do I give you the ass or the crotch."--Tyler Durden

Offline kittyumbrass

• Rep: 667
    • Ms Umbrass Denies...
« Reply #2196 on: July 13, 2019, 03:55:08 PM »
Watching Wimbledon. There's a very cute-looking corporal in a knee-length skirt and her hair tied back in a bob, mostly standing with her back to the camera and facing the crowd. And I definitely deny thinking about lifting that skirt from behind....

Offline archon1980

• Oblivion beckons
  • Rep: 76
« Reply #2197 on: July 13, 2019, 08:14:26 PM »
@Smirkin...what else is new?

Offline fakevacation

• Lord Elordie
  • Rep: 5
  • Living in the place in between...
« Reply #2198 on: July 13, 2019, 09:10:37 PM »
Playing a video game about a violent drug cartel.
"What is your greatest ambition?"

"To become immortal...and then die."

- Parvulesco

Offline cosmicwitch

• Love your suffering
« Reply #2199 on: July 14, 2019, 04:48:12 AM »
Grocery store specials: side by side display of colourful, patterned duct tape and brightly coloured rope.

I imagined the two rather attractive guys who were stocking shelves nearby might want to join me in a rapestravaganza. Taking turns being silenced, tied up and sexually tormented. See who could last longest.

Online the savage

• Rep: 390
  • everything is better with blood
« Reply #2200 on: July 14, 2019, 06:40:09 AM »
My one night stand had an especially nervous morning today.  Talking about how she never does things like this and always having a look on her face of insecurity and nerves.  Made me want to drag her back and fuck her again, not letting her leave... ever. 
No. To crush your enemies, and see them fall at your feet - to take their horses and belongings, and to hear the lamentation of their women. That is the best life.
-genghis khan

Offline cosmicwitch

• Love your suffering
« Reply #2201 on: July 14, 2019, 09:11:54 AM »

Most recent kickstarter today... Ryan Gosling playing intense, murderous characters always gets my motor running...

I'd like to see just how he'd hurt her, and wish with my whole heart that his brand of inflicting pain includes some unabating, punishing rape :fuck:

Offline pantherx

• Rep: 201
  • The quiet one
    • Drag Her Into Darkness- My Bdsmlr blog
« Reply #2202 on: July 16, 2019, 01:22:51 PM »
I had a short day at work today, so on the way home I stopped downtown for lunch.  With it being a warm, sunny day, there were a lot of people who left their office buildings for lunch, and it seems that short, tight grey skirts were the dress code for the day.  Once I got back to my car, I saw a tall brunette alone in the parking garage with heels that are too tall and a skirt too tight to run in, and it really got my thoughts going.

Offline Ryan

• Just your normal American Bad Boy
  • Rep: 2
  • I'm Ryan a sinister soul filled with rage!
« Reply #2203 on: July 16, 2019, 01:32:52 PM »
Busy day here, as usual, little prick-tease teen prancing around. Flirting with every guy and spending a lot of time talking to me. She's put together so nice, and such a little slut, couldn't help but think about teaching her the fine art being ravished.
Once I get you on the ropes you're going to the mat

Offline cosmicwitch

• Love your suffering
« Reply #2204 on: July 18, 2019, 11:29:12 AM »
Two lovely gifs did it. Been a quiet day otherwise.

Offsite Contact

Email Us Off-Site

Admins

Addie RayPistonprowl

Global Moderators

Ingenue Red Right Hand Smirkin

Moderators

Surrender2U EssenceofRed kittyumbrass the savage darkfantasygirl